Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucid dreams are so real.

4 posters

Go down

Lucid dreams are so real. Empty Lucid dreams are so real.

Post by Aussiepom February 21st 2013, 11:49 am

Almost like a chapter in our daily lives.

They started a while ago after I lost my husband in 2006.
Always showing himself by my side each time in each dream.
I meet folks who I have known in life but passed over since that time.
I find myself in a large room I now call the 'Meeting Room',my word for it.
Always a large table in the middle of the room,with tea cups set and plates of cakes.
Ladies serving the tea and passing the cakes around.
I have 'met' family and friends who have passed on before me.
Aunts,uncles and even my young grandson who passed away 4 years ago at the age of 35 years. So healthy and full of vitality.

My last visit was a while ago when I witnessed a meeting that really shook me,a meeting between my husband and an old army mate.
That finally gave me trust and belief in a spirit world.
Please find below an account of the last lucid dream I had.

'Lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreaming is a more vivid dream than the normal dreaming.
It is dreaming more clearly about events that may happen or have happened in your life.
These events are shown very clearly in Lucid dreams.
These events are shown as clear cut as if they were actually happening in real life.

I am a frequent Lucid dreamer dreaming of visits to the spirit world and meeting up with relatives or folks I have known in physical life.

The dreams show me what I call the 'Visiting room'.
I am almost always shown the same room.
A large room like what we would call a 'sitting room' or a 'dining room'.
Usually there is a large table set for tea with plates,saucers and tea cups set out on the table. The scene never changes for me. I see many people milling around,chatting to others.
There is usually helpers there passing around the tea and cakes.

Often I see someone who I feel I may know. Someone like a friend or relative but I am never sure about this.

These lucid dreams are now growing in intensity,more life like than ever.
My most lucid dreams recently include seeing an old neighbour of mine who passed away more than 7 years ago. He was standing at the other side of the table,smiling. He raised his hand to me.

That was the start of seeing many relatives and friends in my dreams.
My next experience was meeting up with my grandson who had passed at the age of 35 years. He passed with kidney failure.
As usual I was standing at the end of the table,my late husbamd at my side. I know he is there but for some reason,I cannot see him clearly.
Standing there,I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was then,turning around,found my grandson standing behind me,smiling.
Young and healthy again and looking about 16 years old.

My most vivid lucid dream was this:-

My husband was in the Korean war during the 1950's.
He was in the Australian army.
He made many friends among his Aussie comrades.
One in particular was a young soldier who he always nicknamed 'Kiwi'.
Kiwi was injured during war and was flown back to Australia.
My husband lost touch with him through the years that followed and never found out if Kiwi had survived. They had totally lost touch all together.

My last vivid dream was standing once more at the table edge.
One of the serving ladies came over to my husband and whispered something to him.
I happened to look over to the corner of the room and there stood a young soldier dressed in army uniform of the Australian army.
He looked battle scarred and weary,wearing a slouch hat.
My husband made his way over to him and they stood chatting.
This scene was very clear to me in my dream.

I woke up! With a clear sense of memory that young soldier was Kiwi.
I cannot prove it but I knew by instinct it had to be him.
We never found out when Kiwi passed over,whether young or older.
But my common sense told me that he appeared at a young age to prove who he was to my husband.

What more proof could anyone have to see someone who had passed over after a number of years still looking in their prime, years later?
My little bit of proof that spirit do exist in another world.
Our loved ones are still around us......

Aussiepom

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Lucid dreams are so real. Empty Re: Lucid dreams are so real.

Post by Taurus20 February 24th 2013, 9:30 pm

Joan,

What a wonderful dream??? I think you could have been astral traveling. The fact that a person you know had passed and was in your vision and looking young so you could remember him tells me that is what happened.

My mother passed in 1983 at 74 and last year I saw her and heard her say my name and she looked just like she did when I was in my teens. I think she chose that age because she had been sick for almost 20 years with loss of her present memory and she wanted to relive those lost years. I think this was an astral trip also.
I'm curious, have you had things like this happen all you life or just since your Ken passed?
Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 25th 2013, 7:27 am

Taurus20 wrote:Joan,

What a wonderful dream??? I think you could have been astral traveling. The fact that a person you know had passed and was in your vision and looking young so you could remember him tells me that is what happened.

My mother passed in 1983 at 74 and last year I saw her and heard her say my name and she looked just like she did when I was in my teens. I think she chose that age because she had been sick for almost 20 years with loss of her present memory and she wanted to relive those lost years. I think this was an astral trip also.
I'm curious, have you had things like this happen all you life or just since your Ken passed?
Heart Pump

Hi Taurus,
Someone else mentioned that thought as well.
I was also told that we,still in the physical body,were only allowed to go so far. Not allowed to go through the door into the actual spirit world. Why I call the room I find myself in,the Meeting Room.
I always see someone I know in there,who has passed over.
Astral travel sounds the best description of all.
The first dream I had experiencing this,was seeing my mother.
You reminded me when mentioning your mother. Not that I have forgotten my mother but it was a slightly different room.
No table just folks milling around chatting to each other. I remember someone coming over and telling me there was someone outside who wanted to see me.
I walked out of the hall door to outside and there was Mum! Looking about in her 40's.
She never spoke but we walked together down a lovely country lane.
I remember her smiling. At the bottom of the lane was the beach and the sea.
When I was a child we lived near the sea side.

I started having Lucid dreams after some relations passed over...i.e. Aunts,uncles and cousins.
I have since then seen friends and neighbours.
Lovely 'talking to you',,,,,, Wave
Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 25th 2013, 1:19 pm

Joan,

You sound so much like me! I know our meeting her wasn't a coincidence! Wink

I think I know where the room is your are talking about. It's the Record Room where the records of all our past lives is kept. We can go there during our Astral trips and also visit passed relatives there. That is why when I had the dream or trip about my mom I was going to a building looking for a form. I thought when I woke up I was looking for a Real Estate form from a Title Company, but since then I think I was at the House Of Records. I have bought a book about this but haven't read it yet. I am looking forward to learning more about this. I will share with you what I discover.
I have also gone to a room, back in time, where I saw a man who looked like a Budha! I was told I have a Budha as one of my guides.
Nice talking to you too! Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 25th 2013, 3:22 pm

Taurus20 wrote:Joan,

You sound so much like me! I know our meeting her wasn't a coincidence! Wink

I think I know where the room is your are talking about. It's the Record Room where the records of all our past lives is kept. We can go there during our Astral trips and also visit passed relatives there. That is why when I had the dream or trip about my mom I was going to a building looking for a form. I thought when I woke up I was looking for a Real Estate form from a Title Company, but since then I think I was at the House Of Records. I have bought a book about this but haven't read it yet. I am looking forward to learning more about this. I will share with you what I discover.
I have also gone to a room, back in time, where I saw a man who looked like a Budha! I was told I have a Budha as one of my guides.
Nice talking to you too! Heart Pump

Well,if you are ever in the UK,you know who to visit! Me! Wave

You are always welcome.

Have you ever read the book titled 'What Dreams May Come'?
Written by Richard Mathieson.
That is the best book I have ever read about the afterlife.
You reminded me about this book. It is mentioned about the records hall and every small fact about us is written in the book.
Best start behaving now before my time is up..... Praying
My sense of humour is appalling.... Embarassed

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 25th 2013, 11:12 pm

I am going to look up that book now for my Kindle, it sounds very interesting.

Thanks for the invite and remember it goes both ways if you are ever in the States. It's warm in FL most of the year. Have you ever been here?

I might just make it there someday, I have a wonderful friend in Ireland that I met a couple of years ago on the other site I was on, I would love to visit Ireland to see her and now I have the opportunity to visit you too! Love It
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 26th 2013, 7:15 am

Taurus20 wrote:I am going to look up that book now for my Kindle, it sounds very interesting.

Thanks for the invite and remember it goes both ways if you are ever in the States. It's warm in FL most of the year. Have you ever been here?

I might just make it there someday, I have a wonderful friend in Ireland that I met a couple of years ago on the other site I was on, I would love to visit Ireland to see her and now I have the opportunity to visit you too! Love It

Remember though it is only fiction. The author did a great deal of research into spiritualism and took that research into the book.
I visited the States back in the 1970's. Twice,doing my first visit to New York,Boston and Statin Island.
Have I spelled that correctly? Embarassed

The second time was the following year. I visited LA,San Francisco and Las Vegas.
My first ex-husband now, married an American girl and now lives in Tampa. We are still on good terms.
Fantastic country and met many Americans. Such kind folks.
You never know where we might just meet up one day.
You are always welcome here..... Hugs

Joan

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 2nd 2013, 6:32 pm

Small world, I live 1 1/2 hours from Tampa in Port Charlotte, FL! Please do let me know if you are ever in this area! Staten is the correct way but you were close enough! I use to live in Boston area most of my life. I moved to FL 28 years ago. The North is too cold for me now, I only like to visit in the warm months if possible but I still have family up there I visit when it's warm. Smile
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 3rd 2013, 6:18 am

Taurus20 wrote:Small world, I live 1 1/2 hours from Tampa in Port Charlotte, FL! Please do let me know if you are ever in this area! Staten is the correct way but you were close enough! I use to live in Boston area most of my life. I moved to FL 28 years ago. The North is too cold for me now, I only like to visit in the warm months if possible but I still have family up there I visit when it's warm. Smile

Same with me. I originate from the north of England where it is a lot colder than the south.
Winters are bitter up there. I moved south when I met and married Ken.
Winters are not so cold down here (June will probably not believe me... Very Happy )

I think my ex. lives in a place called Kissamee,something like that,spelling is probably incorrect. Duh
Is that near to you,Taurus?
I would love to visit you if ever get over there again. Would be great to meet up!
I have a northern accent,would you understand me? A little bit of Scotch mixed in there.
Laughing

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 3rd 2013, 7:15 am

Kissimmee Florida is about 2 hours from me, it's just south of Orlando. Ken and I were just there last week. His mechanic lives there and he works on our cars. He is much more reasonable then shops around here so we bring them over there to him and then visit our daughter who lives in Winter Park which is just north of Orlando.

I probably wouldn't understand you and vice versa but we can talk telepathically! lol! Loving Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 3rd 2013, 12:35 pm

Taurus20 wrote:Kissimmee Florida is about 2 hours from me, it's just south of Orlando. Ken and I were just there last week. His mechanic lives there and he works on our cars. He is much more reasonable then shops around here so we bring them over there to him and then visit our daughter who lives in Winter Park which is just north of Orlando.

I probably wouldn't understand you and vice versa but we can talk telepathically! lol! Loving Hugs

You are not far from them,are you?
I often wonder how he is,I know he was seriously ill in hospital a while ago. An obstruction in the throat.
It's a strange story with he and myself. We separated in 1976. Now when we lived in Australia,he became very friendly as a penpal with an American police man.
He and his wife lived in Boston then.

We lost touch with them after returning to the UK.
We split up and they split up.

Later as the years went by,my ex went on holiday to the USA and met up with the wife.
They married!

How about that? Shocked

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by EFHerne August 13th 2013, 10:31 am

Taurus20 wrote:Small world, I live 1 1/2  hours from Tampa in Port Charlotte, FL!  Please do let me know if you are ever in this area! Staten is the correct way but you were close enough! I use to live in Boston area most of my life. I moved to FL 28 years ago.  The North is too cold for me now, I only like to visit in the warm months if possible but I still have family up there I visit when it's warm.  Smile
 I'm in PC too. Wave  Very small world.
EFHerne
EFHerne

Number of posts : 1
Appreciation Points : 1
Registration date : 2013-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 13th 2013, 11:14 am

here is the movie online Joan

http://10starmovies.com/Watch-Movies-Online/What_Dreams_May_Come_1998/
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 13th 2013, 3:17 pm

laura ann wrote:here is the movie online Joan

http://10starmovies.com/Watch-Movies-Online/What_Dreams_May_Come_1998/
 Oh wonderful!   I have seen that movie,it is fantastic!     Also read the book.
Have you read the book,Laura ann?    Better than the movie.....
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down