Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first lucid dream

2 posters

Go down

My first lucid dream Empty My first lucid dream

Post by 23luda23 September 2nd 2009, 11:55 pm

About half way into a dream I realized I was dreaming and took this opportunity to do what I wanted to do. I took off flying and made dinosaurs appear also created my own landscape with unusual homes and motor vehicles. It was fun but there were no surprises. I like to have lucid dreams ones an while but not all the time.
Did any one else had lucid dreams before? If so what is your experience?
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

My first lucid dream Empty Re: My first lucid dream

Post by Spirit-Being September 4th 2009, 6:02 pm

What an interesting experience luda, sounds like it would be exciting to experience flying with dinosaurs appearing and homes appearing. From what i have read we have the ability to create scenes in dreams and astral experiences, as these are alot of fun. During the course that i took on Astral Travel the most beneficial experiences is when we do not create things in the Astral but to actually see whats really there, this is where divine beings can teach us things and we can find many interesting symbols in the astral.

For me the most vivid Lucid Dream i can recall was when i was at my girlfriends house about 4 years ago, i was sleeping on the couch and i remember waking up suddenly, but i was dreaming, then i went to lay down back on the couch, and awoke again in the dream, funny thing i si thought i was awake but i was in the astral plane unaware of it. I got up from the couch and walk towards the entrance to the hall, there were childrens toys every where and at the end of the hall in front of my girlfriends room stood a woman she was glowing white luminous energy, she had on a white night gown that was flowing, and she just stood there looking at me. I was petrified and did not know who she was or what she wanted, then i woke up. i now know that she was otherworldy and may have been an angel.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 September 8th 2009, 3:05 am

That is an interesting experience Spirit-Being!

The only thing I ever read about Lucid Dreaming is that basically we can control what is happening, that is why I did what I did. Next time, if I happen to have a lucid dream I will try to see what is really there.

Another interesting coincidence I run in yesterday. I was reading the book The Tenth Insight: holding the vision -farther adventures of the Celestine prophesy and come across this quote
"First, let me tell you about my experience in the other dimension, what I call the Afterlife dimension. When I was able to maintain my energy level in Peru, even when the rest of you grew fearful and lost your vibration, I found myself in an incredible world of beauty and clear form. I was right there in the same place, but everything was different. The world was luminous and awing in a way I still can't describe. For a long time I just walked around in this incredible world, vibrating even higher, and then I discovered something quite amazing. I could will myself anywhere on the planet, just by imaging a destination in my mind. I traveled everywhere I could think of, looking for you and Julia and the others, but I couldn't find any of you. "Finally I began to detect another ability. By imaging just a blank field in my mind, I could travel off the planet, into a place of pure ideas. There I could create anything I wanted just by imaging it. I made oceans and mountains and scenic vistas, images of people who behaved just as I wanted, all kinds of things. And every bit of it seemed just as real as anything on Earth. "Yet in the end, I realized that such a constructed world was not a fulfilling place. Just creating arbitrarily gave me no inner satisfaction.

There is a lot of interesting information in this book and I also think it has an answer to who that lady in your vision may possibly be and why she was there. I will add this book in the book section in case you are anyone else would want to read it.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down