Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light Warrior

2 posters

Go down

The Light Warrior Empty The Light Warrior

Post by mia March 23rd 2012, 4:42 pm

The Unknown Lightworker:
The Lightwarrior

Lightworkers: those who soothe the soul, inspire the masses, heal the mind and/or body, and teach seekers the ways of truth and light. Lightworkers do their functions both in public and private, and are those beautiful souls that are sought when there is another in need. Their methods are mostly gentle, nurturing, encouraging, empowering, or enabling in nature. The lightworker sees the beauty in all things, all the time.

Lightwarriors: those who make known all sides of any given issue or topic. Those who defend and fight for light and truth, either in the earth or astral realms. Those who restore, fight for, and keep balance in all things. Lightwarriors can and often do those things that lightworkers do as well, but most often in a closed and one-on-one setting, and methods used may differ than those of most light workers. The lightwarrior methods may include the diplomatic but direct approach, bluntly honest in nature, but offering encouragement and support where needed and warranted. The lightwarrior approach may range from gentle and nurturing to a more intense, empowering "tough love" approach. Lightwarriors are aware of both sides of the coin, and defends the light by making all sides of an issue known, no matter how unpleasant or controversial.

Everyone in the new age/spiritual scene is familiar with what a lightworker is. What is unknown though, is the "hidden" lightworker that you may have seen them from time to time. They are the lurkers that sit in rooms, or various forums, and it seems the only time they speak up is when something controversial comes to the surface. Seeming cold, logical, and often times seeming negative, they are often misunderstood and disliked among the lightworker community.
Welcome to the world of the lightwarrior.

The lightwarrior is silent, watches the flow of things around them. The lightwarrior is a staunch defender of the light and of truth (in all its various forms). The lightwarrior respects all paths and beliefs, but is quick to jump to the forefront of things if there is something important to be said. Often times the message the lightwarrior brings is against the grain, against the fabric of what most lightworkers believe or hold.

Lightwarriors restore balance.

Lightworkers and lightwarriors are two sides of the same coin, but many times end up warring with one another. Both breeds have a shortsightedness to them, and each needs the other to bring forth a complete, balanced whole. Lightworkers, in all their beauty, tend to be blindsighted by such, often oblivious to, or totally denying the existance of darkness, polarities, and those things which fight against that which they uphold. Lightwarriors tend to be intense, often appearing to lack love and compassion, and speak from the viewpoint of blatant honesty, no matter how blunt or controversial. The lightworker needs the lightwarrior to bring to light those things which could block or hinder their growth or path. The lightwarrior needs the lightworker to see the beauty in all things, to soften and loosen up, and to let the love within them come to the surface. Therefore, lightworkers and lightwarriors are balancing factors for one another-- they need each other.

Lightwarriors are defenders.

Lightwarriors defend light, fight evil, and make known those obstacles which could block the progress of spiritual seekers.
With this in mind, this brings forth the different types of lightwarrior:

The astral defender:

In the astral realms, it is the lightwarriors who are unseen as they go into battle against those dark forces who attack innocent souls both on the physical realm and in the astral realm. In gatherings of lightworkers where a psychic vampire is present and seeking a target, it is the lightwarrior that confronts the attacker and defends those that have been targeted.

The defender of truth:

Mentioned above, it is this type of lightwarrior that tends to draw the most fire. The defender of truth knows that truth itself is highly subjective, each having its own meaning to those experiencing it. What is truth for one person might not be truth to another. The highly subjective nature of truth, and the infinite ideas that truth represents, provide a unique challenge to the lightwarrior. The lightwarrior speaks ideas to the masses whenever he/she sees an area of concern that needs addressed. The lightwarrior knows that not all lightworkers have the same level of discernment, and is aware that with the subjective nature of truth-- his/her ideas may not resonate with all, and is therefore left open to attack by those of whom his/her words may not resonate. The defender of truth's style of speaking may vary from lightwarrior to lightwarrior, but often times it is the bold and upfront approach taken by some that tend to inspire one group of lightworkers, while drawing reproach from others. Many times those in support of the lightwarrior will voice their words in private, while those against the lightwarrior will voice their opinions publicly. This tends to give the appearance that the lightwarrior is speaking to an empty room, and sometimes leaves their credibility in question. This is a risk the lightwarrior is aware of, and is willing to take in the name of the greater good.

Sometimes, there are some perfectly balanced lightworkers who are a perfect balance between the lightworker and lightwarrior, carrying within them traits of both. These are rare, and can serve as examples for lightworker and lightwarrior alike. These beautiful souls are balance in its purest form, representing a goal of which all should strive.

So the next time you find yourself in a confrontation in someone with a differing opinion, whether it is in a forum, a chatroom, or in a real life situation, take a minute to think before speaking. Is this person worthy of your attack? Their idea may not resonate with yours, or they may be a bit too blunt or arrogant for your taste. Take a minute to absorb what this person says, as sometimes they carry a warning that could save you time and trouble down the line. Lightwarriors have no less love than lightworkers, they just express it in different ways. Keep this in mind before you pass judgment.© 2007, MSO
Mai'ani San'Tarai Onara is the author of this article.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

The Light Warrior Empty Re: The Light Warrior

Post by mia March 13th 2013, 5:29 am

bump for skfarblum Smile
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 13th 2013, 6:26 am

A very interesting article.Thank you for posting it Mia.
I wonder if there is not a measure of balance in the world
human population of these type of people?And how effective
they can be outside of their immediate environment?
Do I identify with either?Not to sure.When reading both
descriptions no real 'thats me' feeling.

Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 13th 2013, 6:33 am

I think I am a mixture of both.
I don't always express my feelings.
It depends on how confrontial (is that a real word?) I am feeling at the time.
I am worried about hurting others feelings if my words come out too harsh.
So, I don't say anything.
In real life I do, not on a board though, cos I don't know how the other feels, their situations etc.
Sometimes I pm, get to know them, then discuss.
That is if I have enough time, energy etc. Cos once started, one has to finish.
I do believe both articles are true though .... to me xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 13th 2013, 6:56 am

Yes I do agree with your approach to real life.
Our moods can play havoc with the best intentions.
I prefer your method of relating to others on forums
Shows experience.
It requires a certain finesse to put over a personal solidly held
conviction in a polite,non aggressive way to someone who sees things
in a completely different manner.
I have great trouble with that.So I tend to avoid any conversation
which requires a great amount of personal explaining to do..
As you said much effort and a questionable result at the end.
Although for others following the conversation they may gain something.

Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 13th 2013, 8:27 am

The problems with the internet conversation on forums can easily be picked up the wrong way.
Which I was told why emoticons were invented.....

But I do understand your concern,Mia.

Hug

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 13th 2013, 9:21 am

I never try to push my beliefs onto others.
That is wrong.
What I do try to do is, get others to see others points of view, or the consequences of a thought or action, before speaking or acting xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content