Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sphere of light

3 posters

Go down

sphere of light Empty sphere of light

Post by 23luda23 October 11th 2009, 8:08 pm

I am currently reading Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self
by Sandra Ingerman and it reminded me of a dream I had long time ago and I wonder if it had anything to do with this.

In the dream I was in the corridor of the some kind of public building. In front of me on the floor I see a sphere of light. It was a size of a softball. When I reach out to it I was startled by an entity in the brown cape. It was the size of a young child with the pitch black darkness where the face should be. I was extremely terrified of it but I knew I had to get the sphere of light, which this entity was guarding. I gather up all my courage, got the sphere and started to run to the end of the corridor . This entity was right behind me determined to catch me but all I had to do, is to enter the last room at the end of the corridor and I and the sphere will be safe. I run as fast as I could with the creature almost catching up with me when I reached the end of the corridor I jumped inside the room landing on the floor. The chase was finally over and I brought the sphere to its final destination. In the room there was two desks and then I woke up. I am not sure but I think the sphere had something to do with my dad.

I believe this dream has a meaning, but I don’t know what it may be. What do you think?
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

sphere of light Empty Re: sphere of light

Post by WhiteShaman October 12th 2009, 8:46 am

This is an excerpt from http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/soul_quest/117381

Luda, I feel I was led to this to share with you and possibly help you understand the sphere of light.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman

For now, you will stay within the chamber, where the mist begins to swirl. Sense the mist as it envelops you in a pale, glowing sphere of Light. The light is pure and white, and may shimmer with all the colors of the rainbow. It may feel warm, or tingling, or cool. Whatever you sense if fine, and is right for you. Imagine this Light forms a sphere that surrounds and protects you on all sides, even deep into the earth below your feet. Know that this sphere of Light is not truly a shield. It acts as a very powerful filter that transforms all energy flowing through it, raising the energy to the highest vibration you are capable of handling. As energy passes through the filtering sphere, it is raised to a high level of vibration, so that you send and receive only positive energy, full of Light and Love.
All energy you send out is transformed: all the pain, all the fear, all the anger, so that your negative emotions do not go out into the world to affect others. You will find that, as the energy is transformed and its vibration is raised, some of this comes back to you, so that the energy is transformed within you as well. In time, you will feel calmer, more in control of your emotions and the energy you send out into the world.
In the same way, all energy that enters the sphere from the outside is transformed to pure, high-level Light. Your contacts with others, whether in body or spirit, will take on a more positive aspect. And those who intend harm will be unable to cause you harm. In the spirit realm, Angels and spirit guides may still protect and counsel you, but negative entities cannot enter this sphere of Light.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 12th 2009, 8:53 am

What also comes to mind very strongly,after reading that description of the sphere of light, is that many Shaman enter other realms with what are called “Shamanic tools”.
Some use mirrors, I use a staff, but this sphere comes across to me as a tool for you to use in your spiritual practice whether it be Shamanic journeying or otherwise.
What a blessed tool it would be!
Think about it and see if that rings true to you.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer October 12th 2009, 9:42 am

Great post luda, also very good response whiteshaman. Reading that answer made me feel very peaceful inside.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 October 12th 2009, 8:08 pm

Thank you White Shaman ! That is an awesome visualization I will definitely practice it. I used the blanket of light you send my way. I actually saw it handed to me and placed on my shoulders.
Your suggestion of sphere of light used as a tool, makes since. It reminded me of Gandalf the White riding on the White Horse into battle, defeating the enemy with the light that birthed from the top of his staff.. It has been some time sense I watch Lord of the rings, I should watch it again.

I also felt peaceful when I read that, Wind-Dancer and I want to thank you guys for responding, it was very helpful. Thank You Thumb :lovesigh:
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down