Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please pray for jenn

3 posters

Go down

please pray for jenn Empty please pray for jenn

Post by Wind-Dancer February 1st 2009, 11:27 am

I am sending a prayer request for jenn. She is a mother of three little girls. She suffers from bad shoulder pain. She has had surgery but the pain is still there. She feels that the pain isnt going to go away. It interferes with her everyday life, and with any activities with her girls.Please pray for her. Any and all prayers are appreciated.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

please pray for jenn Empty Re: please pray for jenn

Post by Spirit-Being February 1st 2009, 11:40 am

She will be in my prayers tonight. The energy of God is with her, the energy (Reiki) (God) will flow through me and fill her Physical, Emotional bodies, and throughout her Aura. I am also sending my prayers out to her children, for some comfort as well.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude February 2nd 2009, 4:50 pm

Healing Prayers lifted, Light sent to completely remove the pain from Jenn.

Extra Prayer sent for Jenn to remain positive. The power of positive thinking can create miracles. The mind is a very strong tool, and in such instances can actually hinder you if you let it. By Jenn verbally accepting that the pain wont go away, it just may not. Pain is an interpretation within the mind, which is why the same injury may cause more pain in one individual vs another individual. In no way are these statements an attempt at belittling Ms. Jenn, just wanted to share that perhaps through meditation or even Hypnotherapy she could be successful at removing some of this pain, if a doctor has already examined her and even had surgery to correct it. I hope I am making sense, and please know my intentions are solely for the healing of Jenn, not to harm or otherwise.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down