Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special remedies for physical weakness

+2
Linda
soundsleeper
6 posters

Go down

Special remedies for physical weakness  Empty Special remedies for physical weakness

Post by soundsleeper November 25th 2010, 10:41 am

My friend complains of physical weakness... I feel this is because she does not eat proper meals at the right time. But I would like to suggest some special food, diet, or remedy to help her out. Does anyone know any good remedy to beat physical weakness?
soundsleeper
soundsleeper

Number of posts : 5
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Special remedies for physical weakness  Empty Re: Special remedies for physical weakness

Post by Linda November 29th 2010, 11:12 am

I hear that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, oatmeal and an apple will help start her day (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Special remedies for physical weakness  Empty Re: Special remedies for physical weakness

Post by sweet green ginger December 2nd 2010, 4:22 am

Also, a jelly with royal jelly in it (and some other 'herbal' substances) to rub into her joints. There is some association between the jelly and the word 'equinox' on varying levels. I googled for clues and I think going by the combination of 'leads', including warm clothing, your friend is often just too cold.

You can intake some of these type of substances but there is a caution felt in relation to adverse interactions with other substances she is already taking. So it is external use only into the joints. In particular, a circular motion to the back of the wrist in the centre area next to the wrist bump thing. Also inside of ankle heading towards instep - circular motion in the patch under the inside ankle bump. Plus also in small of back approx. 10cm above tail bone.
sweet green ginger
sweet green ginger

Female
Number of posts : 61
Hobbies : symbols
Tell us about yourself : Plain at heart
Appreciation Points : 70
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Soothsayer May 12th 2013, 2:36 am

interesting post.... I would need a truck load with my health problems... ho hum xx
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female
Number of posts : 39
Hobbies : Tarot, Crystal, spiritualism Holistics
Tell us about yourself : down to earth GSOH full time working Mum of 3
Appreciation Points : 43
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 12th 2013, 3:05 am

A quick walk with the morning does wonders.... Laughing
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Soothsayer May 12th 2013, 3:19 am

yep.. me running to the bus stop .. I use the word "running" as humorous note lol lol
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female
Number of posts : 39
Hobbies : Tarot, Crystal, spiritualism Holistics
Tell us about yourself : down to earth GSOH full time working Mum of 3
Appreciation Points : 43
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 12th 2013, 6:23 am

Soothsayer wrote:yep.. me running to the bus stop .. I use the word "running" as humorous note lol lol

A quick walk then.... Shocked
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 17th 2013, 7:35 pm

Funny that I found this message today. Just this morning I went out to my pool in our condo complex and they were having a water aerobics class in the pool. I watched them for an hour trying to decide if I could join them and then finally listened to my intuition and joined. I start next week. Amen

I am so tired of waiting for myself to feel better so I can start back to exercising. When I saw all those people (all older than me) !going through all the aerobic exercises I said to myself do it!
40 years ago I use to manage a Health Spa and teach exercises every day, little did I know I would be thinking today whether I could do exercises with people 10 to 15 years older than me! Exercising in the water is about the best thing you can do for your body because the water is easy on your joints but you still see results. Walking of course is good too but I can't do that yet, I have to build up to that. Wish me luck!
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 18th 2013, 8:46 am

Taurus20 wrote:Funny that I found this message today. Just this morning I went out to my pool in our condo complex and they were having a water aerobics class in the pool. I watched them for an hour trying to decide if I could join them and then finally listened to my intuition and joined. I start next week. Amen

I am so tired of waiting for myself to feel better so I can start back to exercising. When I saw all those people (all older than me) !going through all the aerobic exercises I said to myself do it!
40 years ago I use to manage a Health Spa and teach exercises every day, little did I know I would be thinking today whether I could do exercises with people 10 to 15 years older than me! Exercising in the water is about the best thing you can do for your body because the water is easy on your joints but you still see results. Walking of course is good too but I can't do that yet, I have to build up to that. Wish me luck!

Can't find anything better than swimming,Catt.....the most healthy sport of the lot,. Thumb

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 18th 2013, 12:24 pm

wATER is so calming to me.  I went to a public pool with my husband last weekend, and I was floating, the Lifeguard told me to STOP floating, too many people in the pool, and it looked like I had dwrowned )-:  So I stopped for a little bit, then I started floating again, but this time I paddled, so they could see I was alive (-:  Thenm I did some vigorous swimming, that gave me energy.
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down