Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something that really makes me think about life

3 posters

Go down

Something that really makes me think about life Empty Something that really makes me think about life

Post by Wind-Dancer January 14th 2009, 8:25 pm

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these.
-
George Washington Carver
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Something that really makes me think about life Empty Re: Something that really makes me think about life

Post by Spirit-Being January 14th 2009, 10:03 pm

Wonderful Quote Very Happy

How true this is, getting old is not a bad thing, we become much wiser in our growing years. As we are kids we are taught to respect our elders, i have always felt more connected to older people as i was a child, i found much more wisdom in their words. But i followed the younger crowd going against what i knew i should have done, just wanted to fit in somewhere, i made mistakes but i learned from them.

I embrace whatever comes my way, i know that i will grow old, and i love getting old, it means i am getting closer to leaving this body behind and moving forward on my journey.

This quote reminds me of the cycle of life, being all these at one point is what life is all about, and a beautiful journey at that. As a kid respecting elders, and as an elder respecting kids.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Something that really makes me think about life Empty Re: Something that really makes me think about life

Post by in2_wishin January 15th 2009, 4:34 pm

Great quote, i really wish everyone would read this quote, teach it in school.
in2_wishin

Number of posts : 18
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down