i think i had a bad spirit once before

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i think i had a bad spirit once before

Post by amani06 on September 24th 2008, 5:11 pm

quite a few years ago i lived in this house with my mom and brother and we used to me and my brother and friends would play with an ouija board and we were really messing with it saying we want to get possessed and i think this came true i was waking up every night at 3am for at least a month straight one night i felt like i was fighting with someone in my sleep and i couldnt open my eyes or say anything and it felt like someone was holding me down from behind me and i woke up a few minutes later with these razor sharp scratches down my neck and side of the face it was unexplainable i was freaking out then my mother called her friend who seen the warrens and while rosie was reciting to my mom what to say over the phone to get rid of the bad spirits all her knick nacks started falling off her shelves before she can get the message to my mom for me it was crazy

another time around the same time my mother came home from work with rosie and they were making coffee and my mom smelled this awful

amani06

Number of posts : 4
Appreciation Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i think i had a bad spirit once before

Post by Michael on September 24th 2008, 11:23 pm

Not a smart idea asking spirits to possess you. Possession of a Spirit is no joke, evil entities thrive on moments like these, they look for openings and even doorways so that they might enter and create chaos in peoples lives.This is very tramatic for the individual. It can be overcome but through Prayer or Meditation and the will to ask these entities to leave. We all need protection anytime we do any paranormal investigation, Praying will protect you before any investigation, its like an invisible shield of God's energy that surrounds you and as long as you pray sincerely then you will have the protection of Light around you. If you still feel any effects (Depression, Anxiety, Anger, etc..) from this experience it's best to contact the Church or a Spiritual Advisor on what might be done about this situation. I will pray for you if that is alright. Please be careful next time be respectful of Spirits remember they were once people, and do not open any doors to the lower planes. Life is much more peaceful when we do not.

Just to add:

have you had anything strange going on as of late, like objects moving around, or lights turning on and off?

Do you smell any strange smells around the house?

Do you feel like you are being watched?

Many Blessings
Michael

Male
Number of posts : 20
Hobbies : Reading, Creating, Music,and Being a part of Nature
Tell us about yourself : I am kind, Love helping people, and a Spiritually minded person.
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Fast2Furious on October 8th 2008, 5:12 pm

i was reading a book recently supernatural pennines by jenny randles couldn't seem to want to put it down or return it to the library it manages to give people an idea that rock formations etc an chemicals underground can cause poltergeists an plasma etc an other erry oddities to take place mainly around these remote area's really really interesting read Pm to get isbn number of book if interested
2fast2furious

2Fast2Furious

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : caving, reading, love tarot cards an books that have deep subjects in it like spirits an stuff!
Tell us about yourself : single mum, helps others in life before myself
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

really makes you think

Post by sxylitlrebel on October 9th 2008, 11:20 am

thanks for sharing that,
in the past my boyfriend and i also used the ouija board. I heard what i think was demons talking to me.Things fell off tables and there was a chill in the room . Sometimes the pointer, im not sure of the real name for it, moved by itself, spelling out things that answered questions that one of us was thinking. Freaky stuff. I learned real fast not to tempt evil.

God Bless
sxylitlrebel

Female
Number of posts : 15
Tell us about yourself : if life gives you lemons, make lemonade
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Very Interesting

Post by Michael on October 9th 2008, 3:15 pm

Poltergeist which is refered to (noisy ghost)

I have also heard of poltergeist activity being affected by certain chemicals or minerals in rocks. I have not read much on this subject but if i may ask what book have you been reading and who wrote it?

Love and Light
Michael

Male
Number of posts : 20
Hobbies : Reading, Creating, Music,and Being a part of Nature
Tell us about yourself : I am kind, Love helping people, and a Spiritually minded person.
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum