Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remington Arms Building

+2
Vanilla2
Spirit-Being
6 posters

Go down

Remington Arms Building Empty Remington Arms Building

Post by Spirit-Being August 17th 2011, 8:22 pm

Yesterday while driving with my sister, she mentioned taking some pictures of Remington Arms Building, before they knocked it down. The Ghost Adventures Crew was there some time back, so that sort of inspired her to want to check it out. Remington Arms is located in Bridgeport Connecticut, and was one of the largest manufacturers of ammunition for the United States. Many have experienced orbs, mists, disembodied voices & screams... Police have often ventured into the condemned complex, after seeing figures and strange sightings inside the complex. Many people have often had feelings of dread & unexplained cold spots when venturing inside. It is off limits to public entrance, after it has been deteriorating over time. So entrance could result in Arrests.

We mainly took pictures from the outside, and wanted to share them and see what you guys thought.

Woman wrote:Remington Arms Building Rem0410

Remington Arms Building Rem-cr10

1st Pictures wrote:Remington Arms Building 1rem10

Remington Arms Building 5-mist13

Remington Arms Building Color-10

2nd pictures wrote:Remington Arms Building 2rem10

Remington Arms Building 5-mist14

Remington Arms Building Color-11

3rd pictures wrote:Remington Arms Building 3rem10

Remington Arms Building 5-mist15

Remington Arms Building Color-12

Many Blessings

Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Remington Arms Building Empty Re: Remington Arms Building

Post by Vanilla2 August 18th 2011, 6:17 am

Seeing is believing, no doubt whatsoever in what your camera has picked up Spirit-Being. I should imagine these souls are troubled.

I have a blank page on your link, so cant read up on the ghost crew, do they share there findings with the public, I would be inquisitive to know what they have picked up.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots August 18th 2011, 10:00 pm

some of it is to easy and obvious
so maybe someone has put stuff
there so others looking think it's
something.

I am skeptical.

the first pick was interesting
to imagine what the shadow
cold be... LOL
Sleepy Time
to me it looks like a monk
with the hood and dress they
used to were like a mid-evil
garb...LOL
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 19th 2011, 2:54 am

Yes its very possible that some are staged.

Yet given its history I wouldnt be surprised if the building is harbouring long gone spirits, especially that once it employed as many as 17,000 workers. Just been reading up on it. Link......

http://www.damnedct.com/remington-arms-bridgeport/

I think its wise to keep an open mind.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 20th 2011, 1:38 pm

You picked up on the exact thing i did about the spirits being troubled, good pick up. The history of the place is interesting for sure, thanks for posting the link Vanilla.

Thanks d-knots for your Insight as well, nothing wrong with being skeptical. skepticism which creates doubt that something is not what it seems, will want more proof. Being there is believing. As for an open mind which creates room for all possibilities, letting the mind take it in and going on Intuition & Evidence. It could very well be a hood and dress they used to wear like a mid-evil garb good pick up. But i cannot state that it is something staged, i myself was there looking at the windows never saw anything, could i have missed something staged, its a possibility, But unlikely.

As for me i see hair, woman's facial features, and a woman's dress with 3 stripes near the waist.

The next day after my sister and i took these pictures, i felt a heaviness in my forehead, where the third eye chakra is located. I suffered with this for most of the day and night. I knew why, i just didn't know what to do about it. My girlfriend Wind-Dancer, played some soothing spiritual music for me from you tube. I then closed my eyes and began receiving images, the spirits we had captured on camera, were the ones causing this pressure inside my third eye chakra. They had followed us home, many of the spirits there needed help, and i feel through the pressure inside my forehead, it was their way of getting my attention.

As i got the Images, i heard them speaking as an impression in my mind, i wish i could remember word for word exactly what was said, but the jist of it - was why are we always working? all we do is work, whats going on? It seemed to me that they did not understand that they had moved on, that they were no longer in a physical body. so i told them don't be afraid but if you look above you, there's this Beautiful Loving Light that you can see, this is the Light of God, and you will be Free if you go through it. One by one they began getting sucked through this Light. The woman in the 1st picture came to me, as the other spirits were moving through the Light. Don't remember word for word but she said something along the lines of wanting to stay with me. I said no Honey you must move on you no longer have a physical body, you have a Journey to go on. All of a sudden this angry, dominant man came through, the impression i got of him was The Boss, we was controlling these spirits to stay and work and to keep them from moving on. He did not want them to know they had passed on, he knew he had moved on, but if his workers knew, then he would loose the control and have to eventually move on himself, and from what im picking up on now is he does not know what will happen to him if he does move on.

The woman finally moved on and the Boss was not happy with me for helping them realize they were no longer of the Physical, he lost his Control and in turn i felt negative intentions towards me. I told him he had to leave me alone and go, but i could feel every ounce of his energy resisting, he said "No" I firmly replied "you must go you cannot stay here."
At this point i broke the trance like state, and accepted that he left.

This whole week alot of strange accurances have been going on, from computers not working well, to phones, rhaspy whisper coming through my sisters phone while she was talking to mom, and its usually when either my sister, her friend, or myself are speaking of this place.

Today i felt extreme depression and fear, my sister had called and started speaking of the pictures and the strange rhaspy whisper she got through her phone last night. I mentioned to her the experience i had with the other spirits, and how they were stuck here, and how they had moved on. I mentioned that the Boss guy may still be here, he was the one with the Angry Energy, and said i would try to contact him and see if i could find out what he wants.

So i finished the conversation with my sister and closed my eyes and immediately connected with the Boss in a matter of 30 seconds give or take. I asked him to please stop causing trouble, i felt immense Anger toward me, i then asked what is your name he said "Henry"

I did a search for the name Henry connected with the Remington Arms Building and what i got was a surprise

http://www.martinihenry.com/

Time Line
http://www.talonsite.com/tlineevent_1.htm

Coincidence? maybe but i always believe everything happens for a reason, and there are always signs everywhere, whatever the signs are i'm not quite sure yet, but it seems like one huge story each part of it is like a puzzle, the full story is yet to be revealed, there seems to be much more to this than i ever thought. Whats Next?

Many Blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on August 20th 2011, 2:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 20th 2011, 2:02 pm

Coincidence or not, I have just posted a quote in "thought for the day" and what name did I put?...........

My post posted at 6.26pm, your post 6.38pm
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 20th 2011, 2:21 pm

wow that's Amazing Hugs

(....... ♥........)
♥Love & Light♥
(........♥........)

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 25th 2013, 7:48 am

Very interesting pictures.
I too,can see figures in some of the buildings.

Old buildings with historic backgrounds we usually hear are haunted. Some have had tragic backgrounds.

I used to work in Windsor many years ago where Windsor castle is situated. Quite a few stories about ghosts haunting the castle.
One of them was Anne Boleyn,one of the wives of Henry the 8th.
There was an old stone staircase there which Anne used to regularly when she was alive.
The story was,was that the cleaners in the castle would only work in pairs. Anne was often see holding her long gown in her hands as she swept down these stairs in all her glory.
Lots of other ghosts there too.....
Joan

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 February 25th 2013, 8:28 am

I had to go back and check up on my post as I clearly could not remember. What I had written was a quote from a " Henry Van Dyke "
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 25th 2013, 9:34 am

Doesn't ring a bell with me but very,very interesting.
Evidently they are not in the physical but from what I have heard sometimes the etheric body lingers behind,caught there by the past events.
This is where spirit rescue workers intervene and help the lonely spirit to on it's way to the spirit world.
I always feel so sorry for those spirits who are left behind with their memories of long ago.
Sad

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 25th 2013, 12:47 pm

Spirit,

Are these pictures your sister took or was someone else telling the story. I see many spirits in those windows and it looks like a building no one would be in because of the condition.

I see spirits on the outside brick, which is a true sign there are spirits connected to the building. Someone can impostor pictures in the windows but no one can put those spirits on the building like they are.

When I was in Ireland I saw many old Castles and cemeteries with spirits al over them like that and took pictures of it.

I had never heard of the building before but my daughter went to the Keys a few years ago and went on a ghost tour. She took pictures of a building that was a theater and had a terrible fire and many people died. Well her pictures were full of spirits all over the buildings. When I was in New Orleans last June I went on a GT and we came across a home where a child had been burned to death in a fire and I was able to capture a picture of a woman standing in an upstairs window. I know a lot of people think these things are plants and maybe some are but it is possible that these spirits. don't cross over because they are still searching for their loved ones. Not everyone could see the woman but I did and took a picture of her.
This is one of my gifts I have been bestowed with. I see many spirits where others don't. Sometimes I think I am seeing the other side and other times I think I'm seeing the ghost that are roaming this earth in need of someone to help them cross over. Sometimes they don't even want to cross over because they don't believe they are dead. I understand that there are far fewer ghost than spirits but my heart goes out to those who are still here and looking for their loved ones. Shocked :
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 25th 2013, 3:16 pm

This what I find so sad. Those who have passed over so tragically still wander our earth.

Strangely enough,I have just read of the death of a former member of our old site. He took his own life recently.
I was so shocked..... Sad

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 25th 2013, 11:20 pm

So sorry to hear this Joan, did he every give any signs that he was unsettled? I will add him to my prayers tonight. I ask that he be crossed over. Do you know we even plan suicide too. There is always a chance for someone to change their mind even if it is part of the pre incarnation plan. Our Souls Gift by Robert Schwartz goes into detail about that subject. I think I told you about that book already but it just came to mind after reading your post. Maybe I was suppose to tell you that! Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 26th 2013, 7:19 am

Taurus20 wrote:So sorry to hear this Joan, did he every give any signs that he was unsettled? I will add him to my prayers tonight. I ask that he be crossed over. Do you know we even plan suicide too. There is always a chance for someone to change their mind even if it is part of the pre incarnation plan. Our Souls Gift by Robert Schwartz goes into detail about that subject. I think I told you about that book already but it just came to mind after reading your post. Maybe I was suppose to tell you that! Hugs

It was in the Two Worlds magazine. He was always very lonely since his mother passed over. But always cheerful on the forums.
Never ever entered my mind that this would happen. He suffered from depression apparently all his life.
Something he never showed.

God bless him.

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 26th 2013, 9:01 pm

Depression is such a terrible thing because it isn't always recognized and the deeper people get into depression the further away they get from receiving the help they need. Another problem is they are given a drug to help and they don't see results right away so they don't take their meds and the depression only gets worse. If they only had one drug that we knew would work for everyone there would be few suicides but because it's a hit or miss thing with meds or I should say trial or error people just don't give it enough time. Our medical system in this country has a long way to go to recognize and treat our mentally ill. I don't know how many school shootings and bombings that are going to happen before they receive the help needed, especially our VETS who return from War.
My BIL had just retired 2 years ago and they bought a house here and everyone thought life was grand until six months into retirement he shot and killed himself at 58. My SIL became at widow just when she thought her life was beginning. My husband lost his best friend. They had been friends since childhood.
Maybe the reason behind us planning suicide before incarnation is so that world medicine will finally fix depression! Praise
Heart Pump I will say a prayer for your friend tonight and ask that he find the light if he hasn't already! Group Hug
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 27th 2013, 3:51 am

All of the forums of the site we were on were very shocked. He had a hard life through losing all his family through death,he was the only one left.
All he had was his little cat for company.

I think circumstances just took him over and he couldn't take any more.

Poor Glen.

Joan flower
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas March 18th 2013, 10:53 am

What fascinating pictures! I can clearly see humanoid images. I've heard of the Remington Arms. It seems that it's been featured on cable TV, on Ghost Hunters, or one of those programs.
bhagavandas
bhagavandas

Male
Number of posts : 104
Hobbies : Hiking, Vegetarian Cooking
Tell us about yourself : I'm self-employed. I'm into Bhakti Yoga.
Appreciation Points : 148
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 20th 2013, 11:55 am

bhagavandas wrote:What fascinating pictures! I can clearly see humanoid images. I've heard of the Remington Arms. It seems that it's been featured on cable TV, on Ghost Hunters, or one of those programs.

Do you see them in the brick too? I have a picture I took in Ireland and very clearly I can see a little child right in the stone. I'm going to look for it and post it here. Tiny Angel
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas March 28th 2013, 11:03 am

No, I don't see them in the brick. I can clearly see sillouhettes in the windows though.
bhagavandas
bhagavandas

Male
Number of posts : 104
Hobbies : Hiking, Vegetarian Cooking
Tell us about yourself : I'm self-employed. I'm into Bhakti Yoga.
Appreciation Points : 148
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down