Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kia Ora Koutou ( Hello Everyone )

+3
Serenity - Dawn
WhiteShaman
loveyduck
7 posters

Go down

Kia Ora Koutou ( Hello Everyone ) Empty Re: Kia Ora Koutou ( Hello Everyone )

Post by d-knots February 19th 2010, 9:20 pm

Kia Ora Koe, LoveyDuck
not sure if my knowledge of linguistics is acceptable...
love your screename...LOL
SHARE CARE JOY
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 27th 2010, 4:38 pm

Hello loveyduck Welcome

I am really glad you found us here, hope to learn & share many Wonderful things with you.

I too have felt that i have been on a Spiritual Journey since birth, i as well did not understand were my calling was so to speak. Made poor decisions at a young age, but learned from them, which brought a greater awareness to make better decisions in life.

When a Loved one passes on it can be a difficult transition, the other night a friend had passed on, my thoughts immediately went out and i connected with her in Spirit. I do this every time someone i know passes on, i connect with their Spirit ask questions and Listen. Most of the time the Spirit of this person wants to get a message out to another Loved one, to let them know that it's okay i'm not really gone, i'm still here in Spirit.

My mothers boyfriend had passed, i connected with Him & he asked me to relay a message to all the family members, as some family was arguing over possessions, this did not make him very happy. When his daughter got the message she assumed i was crazy, and that it was not possible to connect with the Spirit. I know it was very difficult, for her to understand this without having some kind of prior experience with the Spirit herself & the passing of her father was rough on her. In time i'm sure she will open up more and experience some Interesting things.

I think it's Wonderful loveyduck, that you were very open when your Loved ones had passed, even though it was difficult, you saw the signs that many people miss.

Once again i think i will learn a great deal from you, i hope you enjoy yourself here, & please make yourself at home. You are amongst friends Loves

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 January 27th 2010, 2:50 pm

Welcome Loveyduck, it is so comforting to hear that you meet up with your love ones in your dreams, as I have too, it gives a feeling of closeness.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda January 27th 2010, 1:09 pm

Loveyduck, so nice to meet you, I Loved reading about your ongoing relationships with Loved ones, Welcome! Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn January 27th 2010, 9:51 am

Welcome LovelyDuck!

I agree with you that our loved ones still live on in spirit..

I hope you like it here! Welcome
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman January 27th 2010, 7:56 am

Kia Ora Koutou Loveyduck!
It is a pleasure to meet you.
Thank you for sharing from your life (and death) experiences.
I hope you find enjoyment and peace here.
Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Kia Ora Koutou ( Hello Everyone ) Empty Kia Ora Koutou ( Hello Everyone )

Post by loveyduck January 27th 2010, 12:48 am

Hello

Ive been lucky enough to be guided to this website - Amen which looks like a lovely place to be part of.

Im from New Zealand and have been on my spiritual pathway since.......a child i believe, although back then, I did not embrace it, like I do now.

I believe I have or have adopted a purpose in this life to heal......and that comes in many forms - healing mind body and soul.......my own and other people whom may need it. I have experienced some awesome things.....which truly have let me know.....what we truly are. These experiences have mainly come about through loss of loved ones......and although I am sad, in not having them with me physically anymore, I know that, they are with me in spirit and that I can - in spirit......still be with them. Often in sleep I meet up with my loved ones, and am comforted with their presense again......and this has helped me - understand - amongst other experiences, that they still do live on and that our lives are eternal/continuous.........theirs is just different from the life i still live.

Well, I hope that didnt sound too mad - LOL - but I hope that I can get to meet like-minded souls and share or learn from each other. Loving Hugs

Loveyduck Thumb
loveyduck
loveyduck

Number of posts : 1
Appreciation Points : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum