Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pearl

3 posters

Go down

A pearl Empty A pearl

Post by Wind-Dancer December 31st 2009, 7:43 pm

We are all like a beautiful pearl.....
How may I even suggest this thought into anyones mind?? Because in reality, if you look at this comparison of life, we can compare ourselves to one grain of sand in the entire ocean. There are as many people in the world as there are grains of sand in the sea. And not one grain of sand, no matter what the ocean of life deems it in the end is better or worse than the next. We have all been created equal. Yet, it is what the seas of life tossing us to and fro mandate that we become.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

A pearl Empty Re: A pearl

Post by Spirit-Being December 31st 2009, 8:07 pm

Words of Wisdom

Something i have been learning, is to Love every person in the Human Family. We all have many different traits we can offer to each other, and when you really take the time to think about grains of sand on a beach. Each grain of sand touches the ones surrounding it, and this goes on and on linking all grains of sand together. Each one having an influence on one another. If the wind or water moves over the sand not one is affected but many & if you get a big enough gust of wind or wave sweep through it, multitudes of sand will be swept to a new location. How many times have you been swept in new directions, to new horizons.

Have a Great New Year

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 January 1st 2010, 6:10 am

Spirit-Being that is such a lovely and wise way of putting it, thank you, it has made me think and see things differently. Thank you also Wind-Dancer for posting this.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content