Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celestine Prophecy

4 posters

Go down

Celestine Prophecy Empty Celestine Prophecy

Post by Spirit-Being December 26th 2008, 8:40 pm

Disillusioned and temporarily rudderless, John Woodson is about to experience a dramatic and profound metamorphosis. Through a mysterious set of coincidences, he finds himself on an adventure to Peru in search of ancient scrolls, known as the Celestine Prophecy. The prophecy and its nine key insights, predict a new awakening that redefines human life and provides a glimpse into a completely spiritual culture on earth. Resistant at first, skeptical and unsure, John finds that each step he takes, each person he encounters leads him to a new awakening. It is only in this letting go that he finds his destiny and comes to understand the meaning that had escaped him when his adventure began. Written by James Redfield

Celestine Prophecy The_Celestine_Prophecy_film-1

The Celestine Prophecy is one of the most Beautiful movies i have ever seen it is so Beautiful i get the sniffles from time to time Crying or Very sad This movie inspires me to change and be a better person it is very Inspiring, and has many great teachings in it. I have grown spiritually and this movie is a piece of it. If you are open to Gods Energy you will absolutely love this movie. I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Celestine Prophecy Empty Re: Celestine Prophecy

Post by parrotlover100 December 27th 2008, 10:58 pm

i agree totally with you on this movie. Celestine prophecy is a very inspirational and beautiful movie i recommend this movie to anyone who might need some inspiration.

sincerely parrotlover100
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 12th 2009, 3:27 am

Celestine Prophesy is one of my favored movies. It has inspired me and enriched my mind with the reality of the unseen. I also plan to read the book very soon. I love this movie.

Celestine Prophecy Celestine1
This is my favored part!

Peace and Love
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 12th 2009, 7:08 pm

I will have to agree with you Luda this part of the movie brought tears to my eyes, i was filled with Joy. I know this awareness he had is possible, that is why i become so emotional every time i watch this movie. Great Movie a must see.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 12th 2009, 10:38 pm

Forgot to add something

do you remember the part in the movie where he puts his fingers together and sees the energy?

Just recently i have added this concentration exercise to my Spiritual routine i am doing daily. I only do this for 2 minutes each day and each time i do this i am amazed at what i see.

Have you tried this exercise?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 13th 2009, 12:03 am

Spirit-Being wrote:Forgot to add something

do you remember the part in the movie where he puts his fingers together and sees the energy?

Just recently i have added this concentration exercise to my Spiritual routine i am doing daily. I only do this for 2 minutes each day and each time i do this i am amazed at what i see.

Have you tried this exercise?

Many Blessings

Yes I did try . I am glad you asked because I want to verify what I see, someone else see also. I point to fingers facing each other, about one inch apart and what I see its like hazy (not sure how to describe) sometimes white or light green transparent substance(I don’t know if I can call it that) . When I put my fingers together it(energy) merges together. I move my fingers up and down in the opposite direction and the energy bends (moves like water) but stay united. I think it’s amazing. Do you see the same thing or something different?
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 14th 2009, 1:53 pm

luda wrote:I point to fingers facing each other, about one inch apart and what I see its like hazy (not sure how to describe) sometimes white or light green transparent substance(I don’t know if I can call it that) . When I put my fingers together it(energy) merges together. I move my fingers up and down in the opposite direction and the energy bends (moves like water) but stay united. I think it’s amazing. Do you see the same thing or something different?

You explained what you experienced very well, hope my explanation makes sense Smile I also start out with fingers 1 inch apart, and about 2 feet away from my eyes, focusing intently on the empty space between the fingers, my eyes sort of shift and go crossed eyed and become focused solely on the empty space, as if i had some kind of marker for my eyes to focus on. When you explained how it moves like water this is what i see as well, it almost reminds me of heat coming off the pavment. The (energy) is transparent and i see it flow many different ways, i do hope to see the colors of the energy soon, but for now it is just translucent. If i experience anything further with this technique (colors) or anything, i shall post it. It is great to be able to share this experience with you luda, i hope to hear many more.

Has anyone else tried this exercise?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 15th 2009, 2:25 am

[quote="Spirit-Being"]
luda wrote:The (energy) is transparent and i see it flow many different ways, i do hope to see the colors of the energy soon, but for now it is just translucent.

Hi Spirit-Being

Have you try to do this while taking a bath? I did this, this evening again and I seen light greenish color starts around your fingers and later can be seen fully (its kind of “fills in” the energy between your fingers) . If you do this make sure you are warm and relaxed and the background if preferably white, but not green. I don’t think there is a such a color as we know it but it resemble light green. Hope you will try this.

Peace and Love Very Happy

P.S My eyes does the same thing
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 16th 2009, 4:41 pm

Unfortunately i do not have a bath tub, but i have heard meditating in water is amazing, this i have not tried yet. When i have the chance i will try this exercise in warm water, to see what happens. Last night i did try the white background before bed no colors yet, only the transparent energy. I think you are actually seeing a glimpse of your aura, which i find amazing. I have had many impressions of what my aura emanated around my body. but i do hope with continued practice that one day i may be able to see the colors of my aura.

There is actually a technique i tried a few times with some success, it will be posted in the Aura Forum

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 17th 2009, 6:36 pm

Last night i did the exercise fingers 1 inch apart technique Among the white background i saw a flash of blue, it was quick it left just as fast as it came. Tonight i shall try again, i love this practice so much. I'll let you know what happens.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer June 17th 2009, 9:36 pm

I love the movie. It has so many teachings. Everytime i watch it i learn more.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down