Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

greetings everyone~

+4
canadianmind
Linda
Vanilla2
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

greetings everyone~ - Page 3 Empty greetings everyone~

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE December 4th 2009, 9:49 am

Hello SJF! My name is JOHN and I am very happy to become apart of this forum. Like many of you, we are on a path of "higher consciousness" and what better way to continue that journey than surround yourself with likeminded beings~

Ive come to understand and embrace that we are ALL our own unique journey and through our past experiences, we all have something to share with others (for those open to that possibility at least)

I have been a Personal Trainer for 20 years and the "physical" experience of the Body is something that comes easy to me (drop or gain weight/bodyfat as easy as thinking about it) From that Ive learned that I need to have place "tools" that support whatever it is Im trying to achieve. What am I trying to achieve "inside?" Creating and experiecing the largest idea of the largest vision I can imagine myself "being" My life lived continues to SHOW me that "what I think-I am"

Knowing and surrounding yourself with positive reinforcement of whatever experience one wants to achieve, I am sure I will be visiting here daily. I look forward to recieving and sharing gifts with all of you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. I am feeling extra strong and confident in my abilites today Praying
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Number of posts : 43
Appreciation Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum