Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon's Passing By

2 posters

Go down

Avalon's Passing By Empty Avalon's Passing By

Post by A Darth Vader November 22nd 2009, 9:29 pm

In words of Avalon through me -
I bless you as human beings, not because you are worthy but because you all deserve to be kept secure. I have seen too much and know your role and now I elite to fulfill your desires in merit just because you all are wise, and in single you all have been bad all of you but we do not complain but we tolerate so you may understand that we are pro-supportive so I say that you must also tolerate and stop being vengeful but to those that disagree I say that you have had plenty of nonsense already which is why I say that you must be easier to relating with life or else you do not understand that life is supposed to be very interested for compliment desires so I add that life is good to you if you allow it to be. I am mad at how you all say that you are spiritual when in fact you are souls just wanting blessing all the time, but instead we would like you to attract blessing with your esteem then to always be selfishly begging my spiritual friends in heaven for the greatest gifts life has to offer, stop it. I want you to behave, just like you thought a role model should behave to you so please do it and don't delay. By as a fact you all have had victories in life because of your spiritual nature and lots of it but you still suffer and that suffering is worse then ever and not like a spiritual suffer but a torment because the devil chooses to make you insecure and that is where all the faulty things in life begin for you all. You all are very strong individuals so I praise you for that but you still worry and doubt, and respect me as a leader of divinity and I will respect you as someone other than myself. Peace be with you and don't delay to compliment one another or else this site may get even slower. Toodle-loo.
A Darth Vader
A Darth Vader

Number of posts : 17
Tell us about yourself : Always Motivated To Enhance This Way.
Appreciation Points : 27
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Avalon's Passing By Empty Re: Avalon's Passing By

Post by Linda November 23rd 2009, 1:37 pm

What an eye-opener A Darth Vader, thank you so much for posting this message from Avalon. I am guilty of wanting blessings, and now see my insecurities as something I need to get over with, and to think and bee positive. Thank you! Thank you! with Love, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by A Darth Vader November 23rd 2009, 5:38 pm

I am humbled sweet friend, that is why I feel safe here because you have a grand way of expressing appreciation and likes of real.

In words of Avalon through me -

Hi linda, I know the degree of spirit I endorse for you is high for you are on the road to enhance it and I argue for your favor like a hen mother's her young but I still have a thing that I would love to see you try, your own way of wanting more and more the things of life reminds me of silly young kids always wanting that candy off the store so remember that my heart is with you but I still want you to be satisfied with who you are as you are because we need you to feel secure to have everything you need to have so that you may have all the satisfying you need right in your very heart. I love you and this makes me want to hug you and let's get ready for the holiday because we are ladies and we need to get ahead of ourselves so that we can do what we love our own way and not any one else's. Your friend is happy you wrote like that because he is so embracing it makes him very advanced at what he is doing and he thinks you are very pretty as a soul. Toodle-loo.
A Darth Vader
A Darth Vader

Number of posts : 17
Tell us about yourself : Always Motivated To Enhance This Way.
Appreciation Points : 27
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda November 23rd 2009, 6:24 pm

I am honored to receive your messages, gives me hope and strength. I bow and curtsy to you Avalon and A Darth Vader. with Love, Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum