Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This movie, answers many questions....

3 posters

Go down

This movie, answers many questions.... Empty This movie, answers many questions....

Post by canadianmind November 11th 2009, 3:27 pm

Its the sequel to the esoteric agenda.. BUT, it is totaly from the spiritual, and personal side... very cool, very enlightning.. enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkbvJFEQgJU&feature=player_profilepage
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

This movie, answers many questions.... Empty Re: This movie, answers many questions....

Post by Spirit-Being November 11th 2009, 5:06 pm

Looking forward to watching this canadianmind loved the first one. Ill try to watch it this week sometime let you know what i thought.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

This movie, answers many questions.... Empty Re: This movie, answers many questions....

Post by d-knots November 11th 2009, 6:23 pm

wow is it really one hour long?

I saw something similar at the GoSylviaBrowne
site someone posted and it was long

I just am not into it right now though...

it's very flashy and commanding like a
brainwash session....LOL

aren't they all.....LOL GoodnEvil

All is fair in LOVE and WAR...wonder who thought that up!
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 11th 2009, 6:46 pm

hahahahah its not that bad..... although, i think were all brainwashed enough as it is Razz You probably wont even notice that its an hour and a half lol. Its a real documentary, it touches on almost all the subjects that i have read about on tis forum.... so i thought id share it:P
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 14th 2009, 8:50 pm

I should add that some scenes and subjects are a bit intense.....
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum