Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Colour of the Rainbow Are You?

+2
Vanilla2
mia
6 posters

Go down

What Colour of the Rainbow Are You? Empty What Colour of the Rainbow Are You?

Post by mia November 8th 2009, 5:38 am

You Are Yellow

What Colour of the Rainbow Are You? Yellow

You are the brightest person the crowd, and you stand out every place you go. You are incredibly charismatic.
You are truly joyful, and people like to be close to your happiness. You have a strong, positive effect on others.

You are very memorable. A lot of people know you, even those who you haven't seen you in years remember you well.
You are often as happy as you seem, but sometimes you fake it a little bit. You know people are counting on you to lift them up... and you don't want to let them down.

What Color of the Rainbow Are You?

Blogthings: A Fine Line Between Insight and Stupidity
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

What Colour of the Rainbow Are You? Empty Re: What Colour of the Rainbow Are You?

Post by Vanilla2 November 8th 2009, 6:52 am

You Are Blue

You believe the key to living a good life is simple. Be as honest with yourself and others as possible.
You value the truth over everything else. You will remain loyal to those who are honest with you, even if their honesty hurts.

Compared to most people, you handle the truth well. You take every event in stride. You are the calm spot in a sea of chaos.
You think the solution to most problems is open communication. You wish that people would be more real with each other.

I can relate and associate myself with most, in fact probably all, apart from, "You are the calm spot in a sea of chaos" Hopeless
Yes I agree with open communication, but I also know when it is best to remain quiet.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

What Colour of the Rainbow Are You? Empty Re: What Colour of the Rainbow Are You?

Post by mia November 8th 2009, 7:01 am

This bit resonates with me;

You are often as happy as you seem, but sometimes you fake it a little bit. You know people are counting on you to lift them up... and you don't want to let them down.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 November 8th 2009, 7:07 am

Hello Mia, I hope you are feeling a little better today? Hugs

You must let these same people know when you need them to lift YOU up.
Wave
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia November 8th 2009, 7:11 am

Those people are my elderly clients Vanilla.
How awful it would be if I went in their house with an unhappy face.
For most of them I am the only one they see for days on end.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 November 8th 2009, 7:18 am

I once cleaned for an elderly lady and the stories and memories she shared with me, she was worth her weight in gold, a lovely lady who sadly is no longer with us anymore. But she lifted me many a time with her humour and stories of her past, where we both shared our laughter together, there is much to learn from your elderly clients Mia, they can lift your spirits too.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn November 8th 2009, 9:16 am

You Are Indigo
You are a highly intuitive, wise person. You are quite spiritual, even if you aren't religious in the least.
You have a lot of insight to offer and you are often profound. If people listen carefully to what you say, they can find a lot of meaning in your words.

You have a broad view of the world. You are always pushing yourself to learn more. You believe that wisdom comes from perspective.
Your greatest ideas come to you in a flash. You work off inspiration, and luckily, you're easily inspired.

This is the part that I most relate to ---
"You are always pushing yourself to learn more.
You believe that wisdom comes from perspective.
Your greatest ideas come to you in a flash."
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mia November 8th 2009, 9:19 am

Believe me I know.
I have met some wonderful folk and still do.
The ones I enjoy most are those with dementia or head trauma.
I do laugh and sing with them.
One 40yr old lady and I go shopping for dolls/colouring books/toys every week and I love playing doctors or schools with her and colouring books.
Another 40yr old man and I sing whilst I am preparing him for bed.
He cannot express himself at all, but he knows the words to the songs he knew before he developed a degenerate disease.
Then you get the ones who feel life owes them and I am there to be ordered about.
I was once told to dig the garden over ready for a grand son to plant vegetables.
I do get a lot out of my job.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 9th 2009, 7:03 am

What Colour of the Rainbow Are You? Redrainbow

You Are Red

You are a very warm and passionate person. You are never at a loss for words when talking about how much you love something or someone.
You feel strongly, and luckily, most of your strong feelings are positive ones. You love many things in this world.

It's very important that you are able to follow your passions. It would drive you crazy to be stuck in a job or place you found boring.
You have twice as much energy as most people. And it's a good thing too, because you have twice as many things you want to do in your life!
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer November 9th 2009, 8:04 am

very interesting topic i enjoyed it very much thanks for posting it
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being November 9th 2009, 4:12 pm

This looks like alot of fun Mia at the moment i am extremely impatient Jog soon as i can clear my mind i would Love to answer these questions and share the results here.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being November 11th 2009, 5:44 pm

I loved this very much Mia had a great time answering the questions and reading the outcome, so here it is Very Happy

You Are Indigo

What Colour of the Rainbow Are You? Indigo

You are a highly intuitive, wise person. You are quite spiritual, even if you aren't religious in the least.
You have a lot of insight to offer and you are often profound. If people listen carefully to what you say, they can find a lot of meaning in your words.

You have a broad view of the world. You are always pushing yourself to learn more. You believe that wisdom comes from perspective.
Your greatest ideas come to you in a flash. You work off inspiration, and luckily, you're easily inspired.

This fits very well i have always fed off inspiration and i usually am inspired very easily every day i working to get back to this exact place of Harmony and Bliss and it is right in front of me i could almost reach out and grab it. Apple

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 11th 2009, 7:52 pm

LOL....

that royal, electric-blue
is awesome, Spirit
you are one lucky guy
to earn that ...
and the warm sun
you can't go wrong...
a fav looking rainbow, also....
especially pastels;
very very very nice.....
Artist-1
Ready to Color the World, me thinkz...LOL
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down