Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A personal thank you from Fiona's Father.

3 posters

Go down

A personal thank you from Fiona's Father. Empty A personal thank you from Fiona's Father.

Post by Vanilla2 October 28th 2009, 7:38 am

With Dave's permission, this was posted by Dave on my UK forum, I feel it was also meant for you to read as well, as Fiona's Father may not have been aware of all the prayers that were said on here as well.....................

From Fiona's Father

Quote: I wish I could verbally and in person tell you all "thank you"but, but I suppose this will have to suffice. I know each of you will be sitting there and saying to yourself that it isnt necessary to say anything, and I know you will probably be saying, we would do the same for you, and that I can assure will always be true, but the fact of the matter is we need to be able to say thank you and for you to know and understand how important each one of you are to us. There is no way we will ever be able to repay you, or for you to know exactly how appreciative we are, or for you to truly know how much you are helping us as a family, so the least I can do is say thank you.
Its also important for everyone who has followed our lives over the past few months to know how much your prayers have helped. We are all praying for the same thing and that is for gods healing hand to bless Fiona and cure her body from this evil and monstrous disease, each prayer has given Fiona strength and comfort that we will never be able to understand but we know it is there.
The prayers have allowed me to tell you all how much you mean to us, Friends we have never met, but feel such an affinity with.People tell us that Fiona has changed more lives and affected more than we will ever know. We hope that is true, because we believe that for whatever reason, she was chosen to help this earth and she has encouraged people to pull together, and do things that no one would have thought possible. As we pray for god to heal Fiona we see people and families come together and it in turn is giving us a family strength that we need so desperately during this time. So again I would like to say to you on behalf of my family, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Un-Quote:
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

A personal thank you from Fiona's Father. Empty Re: A personal thank you from Fiona's Father.

Post by Spirit-Being October 28th 2009, 11:30 am

We all Love Fiona, Dave & her Family even though we have never met i feel they are like family. I will continue to pray for Fiona's Health. Thank You so much for posting this Vanilla2 & most of all Thank You Dave & Fionas Father for this Heart Felt Letter to be posted here, it has touched me greatly, Fiona has a wonderful family with so much Love Heart Pump she is truly Blessed.

Love you guys

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A personal thank you from Fiona's Father. Empty Re: A personal thank you from Fiona's Father.

Post by WhiteShaman October 28th 2009, 7:35 pm

That was really nice of him!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down