Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

+6
Spirit-Being
Vanilla2
Serenity - Dawn
Wind-Dancer
WhiteShaman
Sapphire
10 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Sapphire November 2nd 2009, 2:35 pm

The naturalist had photos he had taken up on screen of all the different butterflies He began with the usual common ones but then described some very unusual ones and where they had been found . He had travelled far and wide and showed great enthusiasm which held ones interest for the whole hour. A most enjoyable one too .
Sapphire
Sapphire

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : Writing poetry, walking, gardening and all things of a spiritual nature. I especially love being out of doors walking my dog each day.
Tell us about yourself : I am young at heart and have a passion for all thing spiritual. I am quite easy going and make friends easily.
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 November 2nd 2009, 1:41 pm

Sapphire, no, son-in-laws birthday is five days later.
Your lecture sounds interesting, will you share with us what you learnt? I think you will find some posts here on butterflies.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Birthdays

Post by Sapphire November 2nd 2009, 11:53 am

Vanilla,
Re your daughter That is interesting - we seem to have a few connections. Is your daughters husband on 13th Sept too. When I was 20 I had got engaged to a boy whose birthday was the same day as mine too.!!
Hope you had a nice weekend. I went to a lecture on butterflies which I think of as spirit messengers and it was really good. Just love butterflies.
Blessings
Sapphire
Sapphire
Sapphire

Female
Hobbies : Writing poetry, walking, gardening and all things of a spiritual nature. I especially love being out of doors walking my dog each day.
Tell us about yourself : I am young at heart and have a passion for all thing spiritual. I am quite easy going and make friends easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 October 31st 2009, 4:00 am

welcome sapphire, i just know your going to love it here.the people are truly great i consider them all my friends and now i'm adding you to the list. Welcome Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 29th 2009, 5:52 pm

Sapphire wrote:Thank you for your lovely welcome Linda. My birthstone is also a Sapphire. Yes I too am a Virgo. Was actually born on a Friday 13th and has been very lucky for me. Not sure about my father as my parents already had a girl and Dad was wanting a boy but got me instead lol

Sapphire, this is another strange coincidence, my daughters birthday is also Sept 13th. She and Hubby just celebrated their 40th birthdays together.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire October 29th 2009, 3:49 pm

Thank you for your lovely welcome Linda. My birthstone is also a Sapphire. Yes I too am a Virgo. Was actually born on a Friday 13th and has been very lucky for me. Not sure about my father as my parents already had a girl and Dad was wanting a boy but got me instead lol
Sapphire
Sapphire

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda October 29th 2009, 3:25 pm

Greetings and Welcome Sapphire!
My birthstone is Sapphire, what a lovely name. Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 22nd 2009, 10:57 pm

Welcome to the forum.....

THis is a great place to meet people who may or may not have the same belifs as you. But that makes it the better, becaue we cal all learn alot of eachother. This forum is very accepting to everyone, and everyone ive met on here is special on their own way. And everyone has much to teach.

I hope to read your relplies and get to know you better

Peace
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots October 22nd 2009, 8:31 pm

!wow sApphire and 3's wow!

those are few of my favorite things.....LOL

Welcome, I hope you'll continue to share Sailing
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 22nd 2009, 11:57 am

Hello Sapphire Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums Welcome

I hope you enjoy yourself here, please make yourself at home.

Poems are beautiful, but i did not always understand what they were trying to say, my girlfriend has written poems for a long time and many i had trouble understanding the message, One day it kind of just hit me and i began seeing meaning in stories, movies, poems.... The teachings appeared, and i began learning a great deal through all experiences in life. I am really looking forward to reading some of your poems, i know i will learn a great deal from you. Glad you stopped by you are amongst friends.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire October 21st 2009, 4:23 pm

Thanks for telling me that Vanilla. I was quite amazed when I got your mail saying you had chosen Birds - I have about 160 poems on that site and that one is somewhere in the middle so was certainly not a co-incidence. It made me very happy and is not the first time that something like this has happened with one of my poems but that's another story.!

Love and blessings
Sapphire

Thank You
Sapphire
Sapphire

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 21st 2009, 3:44 pm

Wow! Inspiring and exciting!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 21st 2009, 3:23 pm

Quoting Saphire, It was strange that the poem of mine that has been posted (Birds)was my late husband's favourite and tomorrow would have been our 33rd wedding anniversary.

I had no Idea when I chose this poem, my immediate reaction would be, how strange what a coincidence, but I have been told many a time on this forum, that it was no coincidence. I am honored that I chose your late husbands favourite poem.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 21st 2009, 1:53 pm

Me too! Born on the 3rd day of the 3rd month!
It comes up constantly!
Even the number 3's spiritual meaning rings true for my life:

Three: The spiritual meaning of number Three deals with magic, intuition, fecundity, and advantage. The number Three invokes expression, versatility, and pure joy of creativity. Three is also a time identifier as it represents Past, Present and Future. Consecutive Threes in your life may symbolize the need to express yourself creatively, or consider your present directional path in relation to past events and future goals. Three may also represent promising new adventures, and assurance of cooperation from others whom you may require help. Three typically symbolizes reward and success in most undertakings
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire October 21st 2009, 1:49 pm

Ah I did not notice that White Shaman. My house No is 3 too and having been born on the 13th I find a lot of connections appearing with this number.!
Sapphire
Sapphire

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 21st 2009, 1:29 pm

A lot of 3's in your life lately!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Thank you all

Post by Sapphire October 21st 2009, 1:25 pm

Thanks to each of you for the very warm welcome. I already feel I belong here. It was strange that the poem of mine that has been posted (Birds)was my late husband's favourite and tomorrow would have been our 33rd wedding anniversary.

I recently had three sessions with a Reiki healer and felt wonderful so am looking towards perhaps learning myself.

Love and Light
Sapphire
Sapphire
Sapphire

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 21st 2009, 10:26 am

A very warm welcome Sapphire, I welcome your arrival to our very friendly forum and look forward to your future postings.
Two years ago whilst on my Alexander Technique Learning Course, our teacher showed us a little Reiki that she also taught in a seperate class, but I have yet to join her on one of her main courses, I'm hoping to be able to enrol on one of her new courses starting early next year. Welcome
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 21st 2009, 10:04 am

Welcome Sapphire!!

I look forward to chatting with you..
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer October 21st 2009, 8:21 am

Hello and welcome to our community. I too love poetry. I write a lot. You are very welcome here. Together we will learn and understand more.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 21st 2009, 7:52 am

And a big welcome to you Sapphire.
If you are who I think you are, I must say the poems I have seen posted here are magnificent. You are extremely gifted.
I look forward to getting to know you and to have great discussings.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Sapphire October 21st 2009, 5:56 am

Thanks to one of your members I was led to this site and having joined just a few minutes ago want to send greetings to everyone and look forward to joining in the forum. I am interested in the journey of the soul and am sure I will really enjoy being here. I write poetry and am interested in Reiki.
Love and Light
Sapphire
Sapphire
Sapphire

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum