Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oneness now and love with jill bolte taylor as desert

2 posters

Go down

oneness now and love with jill bolte taylor as desert Empty oneness now and love with jill bolte taylor as desert

Post by dshroom October 17th 2009, 11:44 am

i was asked about nowness on another forum and i wanted to share it here.

at the moment my hair is standing on end as i began to respond. there is much to say and human language has not developed to the point that makes this easy to explain.

there is no i in now. the sensation of separation disappears so that reality is not a series of points relating to each other but one thing. when the sensation of connection begins the limitless depth and immensity of reality is realized. in this realization is the understanding that now is all there is and all that ever has been.

this realization is a gift because, along with it comes the dissolution of all that plagues the human being. Fear and anger and sadness and death are replaced with Love.

so, what happens to me (there is no me in now either) is that my sense of separation is replaced by connection and what one discovers in that connection is the purpose of being and that is to receive and emit Love which is the underlying force of the universe, never is not so, always has been, and always will be.

thus we are always standing on top of the mountain and the promised eternal life is riight now whether we are aware of it or not and not being aware of it is a trick of our brains that can, with effort, be overcome.

i am very very happy to have found a place where this discussion is taking place.

i have attached jill bolte taylors talk. it is long. and worth it.

much love to you.

http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html
dshroom
dshroom

Number of posts : 11
Appreciation Points : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

oneness now and love with jill bolte taylor as desert Empty Re: oneness now and love with jill bolte taylor as desert

Post by WhiteShaman October 17th 2009, 8:07 pm

Thank you Dshroom for your loving words. Someday, maybe we can discuss this post a little deeper but for now I prefer to bath in the powerful loving energy you brought with it!
Awesome!
I'll check out the link when I get more time...thanks!
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down