Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Time is it?

4 posters

Go down

What Time is it? Empty What Time is it?

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 12:20 pm

I watched a really cool show on “time” last night and I walked away thinking that there really is no “now” to speak of because even the present changes simply by being aware of it.
Not only that , but everything we see has happened already in time. For an extreme example the suns light is 8 minutes old.
The other interesting thing that came out of this show is that some now believe that time always existed and will always continue to exist.
I guess I always “assumed” that time is sort of an illusion but thinking about it more, I have no backing or experience to be able to say that it is true.
By the time you say in this moment of time..time has past that moment!
Very interesting show.
Peace
WhiteShaman Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

What Time is it? Empty Re: What Time is it?

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 14th 2009, 1:18 pm

Wow, that's very insightful...

Thank you WhiteShaman..
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 4:17 pm

In this show they also had a large picture/video of what is called the Hubble deep field image.
It is described as mankind’s deepest most visible detailed view of the universe.
Check it out:
http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/1996/01/
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 14th 2009, 4:40 pm

Wow, our eyes are being opened more and more every day....
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 15th 2009, 3:35 am

Here is another link you may or may not be aware of, it is a timetable of satellite flybys, I have witnessed myself ISS satellite going past at night and very visible to the naked eye, it passes right on time. Link.........

http://spaceweather.com/flybys/
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 15th 2009, 9:49 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Here is another link you may or may not be aware of, it is a timetable of satellite flybys, I have witnessed myself ISS satellite going past at night and very visible to the naked eye, it passes right on time. Link.........

http://spaceweather.com/flybys/

That is too cool! Thanks Vanilla...I can't wait to try it out!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 22nd 2009, 11:15 pm

Any type of science that has to do with time is very interesting. I have watched many shows on physics, time travel, black holes, the big bang, and string theory. Reality is what we percieve with our sences. So im a sence time is a part of reality. But time is in essence and after effect of the big bang due. Time is motion.

Science now knows that there was a time before the big bang when there as basicaly a small rift in time that expanded and ecpanded then it exploded.. the big bang. So they now know that SOMETHING has always been there. That small rif tof energy is god.. The force that created life.. and the universe.... It knows everything, becasue evrything IS because of it, and everything IS it.

In string theory, they now know that all matter is made of of small waves of energy called strings..... they vibrate at a frequency. Offly familiar to what ive been talking about. Has science found out a very importiant part to understanding ourselves???

In the matter of time.... the only way you can go forwards in time is to move really fast. But time will move slower to you, so if you were away for say.... 10 years.. almost 70 years would have gone by bcasu eyou were moving so fast... so in essece youd go forward through time.

But time is more then that. Time is the motion of universe, the rotations of planets around stars around galaxies around eachother, moving ever forward. So that is our link to the stars. Time is one of the keys to understanding everything. Thats why the mayans and all thoughs civilizations felt that understanding the stars was so importiant. The events that happened far far away in he galaxy will in some way happen in earth..... and based on there calculations and math systems ( which is time and time again are regarded far better then out own), they can predict events in our future.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 23rd 2009, 7:49 am

The events that happened far far away in he galaxy will in some way happen in earth.....

Awesome information! Opens up a whole new way to see things!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down