Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

water vibrations

2 posters

Go down

water vibrations Empty water vibrations

Post by canadianmind October 2nd 2009, 11:12 am

I dont remember much if this dream besides the fast that, when ever i looked at people, I could almos see through them. I could see a white light running from head to what I think was the root chakra, and the light was pysical, like water, but unreflecting. The weird part is that i could sence a very very high vibration within myself and wit the people that i could see. The weird part is that every ime i went near them or touched them, the white watery light came pouring our from the top is there head and filled the sky. I then felt a deep deep warmth inside of me, i felt myself get lighter then i woke up, :S
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

water vibrations Empty Re: water vibrations

Post by WhiteShaman October 2nd 2009, 11:36 am

canadianmind wrote:I dont remember much if this dream besides the fast that, when ever i looked at people, I could almos see through them. I could see a white light running from head to what I think was the root chakra, and the light was pysical, like water, but unreflecting. The weird part is that i could sence a very very high vibration within myself and wit the people that i could see. The weird part is that every ime i went near them or touched them, the white watery light came pouring our from the top is there head and filled the sky. I then felt a deep deep warmth inside of me, i felt myself get lighter then i woke up, :S

Even though the dream may be obscure in understanding, it must have been comforting the feelings you experienced and shared.
As you may know already, how we feel in a dream is extremely important in determining its understanding.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 2nd 2009, 2:19 pm

I have had made vivid and even lucid dreams. But this one takes the cake. It was only mabey a minute long. Yes it was comferting and deeply intence.
I was born in june so that makes my element water (cancer). Water usualy represends cleansing or a rebirth if im not mistakin, but brightly intence white glowing water is new to me. Today ive noticed that ive been able to "see through" things, alost a different perception on things. Hopefully i can get it to reoccur tonight.

THanks
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 2nd 2009, 2:36 pm

After looking at your dream again, I began to wonder if it has it’s roots being able to help people.
Then what came to mind immediately is something I am myself just beginning to understand with regard to healing.
We all know healing comes from within, but yet we hear of sick people simply touching someone like Jesus and becoming healed.
What I have learned recently very vividly, as I am a student of healing, is that we can raise our vibrations (note the name of your post) to such a level that we can induce higher vibrations onto others who come near us knowingly or unknowingly. With the other persons vibrations increased, it is obvious to me that it can create an instant environment within for healing.
Does this seem to relate to your life and this dream?
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 2nd 2009, 2:44 pm

Yes it does, Im always the one giving advice, and helping out my friends with whatever i can to however i can. I understand that even a seond interaction with someone can effect them, so I can just imagine how touch would effect someone.

Now not being able to controll it is what I can be worried about. I have seen evidence how my mood can effect my surroundings. I guess im trying to say is, that if I am able to heal, or have some sort of healing ability, isnt there a dark side that is also there, that can be dangerous to thoghs around me if I cant controll it yet?
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 2nd 2009, 2:55 pm

canadianmind wrote:Yes it does, Im always the one giving advice, and helping out my friends with whatever i can to however i can. I understand that even a seond interaction with someone can effect them, so I can just imagine how touch would effect someone.

Now not being able to controll it is what I can be worried about. I have seen evidence how my mood can effect my surroundings. I guess im trying to say is, that if I am able to heal, or have some sort of healing ability, isnt there a dark side that is also there, that can be dangerous to thoghs around me if I cant controll it yet?

You...are.....it!
Just let...it...flow naturally!
Don't force....it.
If...it....was meant to be forced.....then our past life and experiences were a waste.
Do you know what I mean? It's hard to express in words.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 2nd 2009, 2:57 pm

no i understand to well now Very Happy thanks. Flow like the waters of eternity, which has no end, like the river of time, and waves of our conciosness, just let it be and understand. Very Happy

Thanks
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 2nd 2009, 3:05 pm

canadianmind wrote:no i understand to well now Very Happy thanks. Flow like the waters of eternity, which has no end, like the river of time, and waves of our conciosness, just let it be and understand. Very Happy

Thanks

How fortunate and exciting to be so enlightened at such a young age. I don’t say that to stroke your ego.
I say it to offer encouragement and validation on the road you are traveling and to express my joy in witnessing it here on this forum.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 2nd 2009, 3:10 pm

Thanks for the words of encouragement. ITs happening almost faster then im comerfatble with sometimes. I almost have to close it out sometimes casue it can be a bit overwhelming. Being on here is makingit much easier.

Thanks again and peace
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 2nd 2009, 3:17 pm

I’ve read previously from you that shows that you very familiar with “grounding” yourself.
That is the key!
We can only have our heads in the clouds if our feet our planted on the ground.
Continue to meditate on grounding yourself and also be sure to “do” things that are grounding like walking in nature or helping out as a volunteer somewhere.
You are no good to anybody unless you are whole and balanced. This is where age comes in.
I don’t mean to come across as I am teaching you something..I am just sharing from my heart and experience for your consideration.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 2nd 2009, 3:44 pm

Dont feel preachy at all, even jesus and ghando and buddah all said they have lots to learn. We all have lots to learn. Thanks once again
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down