Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rollercoaster

5 posters

Go down

Rollercoaster Empty Rollercoaster

Post by 23luda23 October 1st 2009, 5:43 pm

Last night I spoke to God and asked, do to my depressed state of being, that caused by earlier experience I posted under title “scared”. I ask God to possibly manifest in any form and reveal to me where I stand. I read of the positive experiences other people have with angels and ets… but when I experienced what I experienced I question my position and what I have been working on so far. Same night I had a dream.

In the dream I found myself at the huge rollercoaster. There were many people waiting to ride. I observed a train/airplane like ride in front of me and everyone went in. I immediately went to the front of it and took my seat to the right side. In front of me I notice two drivers that were looking strait ahead. When everyone was seated we started to move. At first we started to slide on the water. Immediately we took an impossible dive strait down. There were no belts to hold everyone in their seats but only a single bar to which they had to hold on. I heard screaming people on the back but I was not really scared because I saw the confidence of the drivers and prepared myself to hold on to the bar seeing what’s coming. Then I saw us coming to an upside-down position that was about to take place so I grab my bar very tight and hold for my life. My body flipped toward the ceiling but I was holding tight to the bar. Then I heard people on the back were falling like rocks all over the cart and getting injured. I felt immense sorrow for them because they did not see what’s coming and did not prepare them self’s. That is all I remember. I think I know what this dream mean but I would appreciate if anyone would share your opinion.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Rollercoaster Empty Re: Rollercoaster

Post by Vanilla2 October 2nd 2009, 5:53 am

23Luda23 one thing I have worked out with all dreams is that we always wake up before the end.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 2nd 2009, 8:10 am

You really the best person to understand this and you seem to already know. That's great! Trust your instincts, I'm sure they are right on!
I'm curious, is the "experience" what you spoke of in "scared" or did something else happen after you asked to see a manifestation?
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 2nd 2009, 4:06 pm

Very Interesting Dream Luda

I will share what i am seeing this dream may mean for you. To me holding onto the bar tight could possibly mean that something in your life has not yet been released and you are holding onto something so you wont get hurt again. As for others falling lack of being able to hold onto the bar, is telling me that these could have been all the other tough experiences that have caused scars throughout your life. Fear may be causing you to hold on to tight to something in your life, that needs to be let go. Let go of whatever is holding you back sometimes we must experience the pain to be able to release it. This is the healing process. Hope this helped Luda :lovesigh:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer October 2nd 2009, 5:55 pm

I feel that dreaming about a roller coaster ride seems to symbolize the emotional ups and downs that a person is experiencing. Although, this ride can be fun, it can also seem out-of-control and even be a frightening experience. This dream suggest to me that the dreamer may need to share the knowledge they have. The emotion you feel about the others that are falling out represents that you have much compassion for others.I feel that this dream is letting you know that you have much experience that you can teach others.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 October 4th 2009, 6:54 pm

Thank You so much everyone Thank You Your responses made me see a bigger picture of everything! I got the messages! Thank you! Group Hug
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down