Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orion Speaks YHWHXY+-9

+6
Spirit-Being
Linda
parrotlover100
Vanilla2
WhiteShaman
Matrix Sun
10 posters

Go down

Orion Speaks YHWHXY+-9 Empty Re: Orion Speaks YHWHXY+-9

Post by d-knots October 15th 2009, 7:24 pm

Orion....

you make me think of the Kings David and mostly Solomon....
is this the equation....LOL

is there any real energy to Solomon's tailsmans....?
did you ever read Doreen Virtue's novel "Solomon's Angels"?

She is very much into hermetics

wow! what a world of information folks have, thanks for sharing
your world.....enjoy! :LovHrts:
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda October 7th 2009, 4:33 pm

We are here, and do Care to Listen and hear you out, anytime!
Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Orion Speaks YHWHXY+-9 Empty Trying to break down the sutainance so you may digest and assimilate it efficiently!

Post by Matrix Sun October 7th 2009, 1:23 pm

farao SHALOM-WAY-AH-HAH-VAH(peace and I love you!

Much obliged to the compassionate responses from "whiteShaman,vanilla2,parrotlover100,Linda,Spirit-being,wild-Dancer,23luda23,canadianmind and everyone at this forum of unity,love,light and understanding/overstanding. I am running out of time on this computer which a few minutes of time has been alotted to me. I will make sure I expain myself,my allies,Yahweh(YAH-WAY),Yahoshua(YAH-HAH-SHOO-WAY),Elyon-Helene(The Holy Spirit),The Master Spirits On Orion(miscalled Heaven)and Yahweh's Little Flock The Remnant(His Sheep). Yahweh means The Everliving,Self Existing One,and The One That Is,The One That Was,and The One That Shall Ever Be. Yahoshua means,the Savior and son of Yahweh,Yah Savior Yahweh savior and Salvation of Yahweh. Elyon is the true name of the Holy Spirit and means The Most High Light. That is all that I can reveal to you at this limited time. I will explain more to everyone who care to listen and hear me out. Bye Bye beautiful ones(Creative-Collective). I'll be sure to keep you all posted! SHALOM-WAY-AH-HAH-VAH(peace & I love you)! Yahweh bless you abundantly One and all! HOTEP(peace)!!!!!!!!! :thnk: :love3: :myheart:

Last edited by Matrix Sun on October 10th 2009, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I made a writing error)
Matrix Sun
Matrix Sun

Male
Number of posts : 5
Hobbies : Yahwism and Chi Gung
Tell us about yourself : I AM LIGHT in a world of DARKNESS,where LOVE & LIGHT are NEEDED MOST!
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 2nd 2009, 11:04 am

Welcome to the forums
I find that the more belif systems that we learn about, the more we learn about ourselves. It should be interesting to see your point of veiw on things.

Peace
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 October 1st 2009, 6:16 pm

Matrix Sun wrote:farao SHALOM-WAY-AH-HAH-VAH/peace & I love you!!!!!!!!!

My name is Lindolph Hubert Baul Jr. My fellow Yahwists call me Prince Lindolph. The founders of my spiritual family Yahweh's New Kingdom are Drs. Joseph and Helene Jeffers. My Current spiritual leaders are Drs. Philip and Charlene Evans. I have learned from several spiritual guide posts. I am very fond of Hermetism which I learned from Eugene Cambell and The Grand Hierophants/Initiates "Three Initiates via the Kybalion. It and they have influenced and shaped me immensely. For the most part though,I am a devout Yahwist,and I am travailing on the right handed path of Yahwism,trying never to stray from it and to remain firmly rooted in "IT"! HallelluYAH that I found potential kindred spirits(souls) to connect with and to grow with. I won't let any of you down,or embarrass Mr.Trismegistus or my BIG BRO KING/PRINCE YAHoshua MESSIAH! I am looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you who aspire to shape the external by first shaping our internal. I learned from an unknown source years ago that SPIRITuality is the recognition,realization and manifestation of the "Divine-Spark/Yahweh/El Kuluwm" (WITHIN)! Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself and earn the right to become your warmest,closest,dearest and most loyal friend! I wish all of YOU the very best that ABBA YAHWEH, ORION and his entire Flock(REMNANT) has to offer! Yahweh bless you abundantly Yahwists,Hermetists,Chi Gung Practioners,Occultists,metaphysicians/metaphysicists etcetera! SHALOM-WAY-AH-HAH-VAH/peace and I love you! AMEN(SO MOTE IT BE)!!!!!!!!! :thnk: :love3: :myheart:

Welcome to the Spirits Journey Matrix Sun. I heard of Hermetism before, I think I read something the other day about it. I recognize some of the divine names you mention. I look forward to your posts. SmallFlower
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer September 30th 2009, 9:10 pm

welcome matrix sun to our comunity. i m looking forward to your future posts.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 30th 2009, 5:53 pm

Hello Matrix Sun Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums Welcome

I found your introduction Inspiring and are very curious to understand more about what Yahwist means, i have an idea of what i feel Yahwist could mean, but i shall look it up and learn more about this. It seems you have learned a great deal from the many people in your life that you mention, this is wonderful and i feel i will learn a great deal from you Matrix Sun Praise Please make yourself at home and enjoy the many wonderful topics here Shalom... Angel-2

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 30th 2009, 5:07 pm

Greetings and Welcome Matrix Sun. Hope you find it inspiring and relaxing here on this site. Your new friend, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 September 30th 2009, 1:23 pm

Welcome Matrix Sun Welcome your introduction was very confusing for me.I am not familiar with your spiritual background.Forgive me for being so naive or stupid,but i am looking forward to your future posts to elaborate a little more in detail on where you are coming from.This is one of the reasons i love this forum,we can all learn from one another.Everyone here shares their ideas and experiences and beliefs,and has something to offer to us all.Here we can all be ourselves and not be judged on who is right or wrong.we are all here to learn from one another,and seek a path to our spirituality.I send you peace and love also. Welcome Thank You Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 30th 2009, 12:38 pm

Welcome Matrix Sun, my your Introduction has left me wondering what they all mean, the only one I am familliar with is Chi Gung, only because I was taught by the School of Tai-Chi-Chuan, Yang Style as modified by Professor Cheng Man Ching, cant wait to learn about all of the others.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 30th 2009, 11:18 am

Welcome Matrix Sun! Welcome
I read your introduction and was drawn to two things.
One is the mention of Orion. I am interested in Orion for several reasons and was wondering, is your Orion the same as the constellation?
The other thing that drew me was even though I am not familiar with Yahwists, I am familiar with going within for spiritual growth and I am very familiar with being a warm,close,dear, loyal friend. So we have a lot in common.
It’s great to meet you and I look forward to learning more about you.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Orion Speaks YHWHXY+-9 Empty Orion Speaks YHWHXY+-9

Post by Matrix Sun September 30th 2009, 10:21 am

farao SHALOM-WAY-AH-HAH-VAH/peace & I love you!!!!!!!!!

My name is Lindolph Hubert Baul Jr. My fellow Yahwists call me Prince Lindolph. The founders of my spiritual family Yahweh's New Kingdom are Drs. Joseph and Helene Jeffers. My Current spiritual leaders are Drs. Philip and Charlene Evans. I have learned from several spiritual guide posts. I am very fond of Hermetism which I learned from Eugene Cambell and The Grand Hierophants/Initiates "Three Initiates via the Kybalion. It and they have influenced and shaped me immensely. For the most part though,I am a devout Yahwist,and I am travailing on the right handed path of Yahwism,trying never to stray from it and to remain firmly rooted in "IT"! HallelluYAH that I found potential kindred spirits(souls) to connect with and to grow with. I won't let any of you down,or embarrass Mr.Trismegistus or my BIG BRO KING/PRINCE YAHoshua MESSIAH! I am looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you who aspire to shape the external by first shaping our internal. I learned from an unknown source years ago that SPIRITuality is the recognition,realization and manifestation of the "Divine-Spark/Yahweh/El Kuluwm" (WITHIN)! Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself and earn the right to become your warmest,closest,dearest and most loyal friend! I wish all of YOU the very best that ABBA YAHWEH, ORION and his entire Flock(REMNANT) has to offer! Yahweh bless you abundantly Yahwists,Hermetists,Chi Gung Practioners,Occultists,metaphysicians/metaphysicists etcetera! SHALOM-WAY-AH-HAH-VAH/peace and I love you! AMEN(SO MOTE IT BE)!!!!!!!!! :thnk: :love3: :myheart:
Matrix Sun
Matrix Sun

Male
Number of posts : 5
Hobbies : Yahwism and Chi Gung
Tell us about yourself : I AM LIGHT in a world of DARKNESS,where LOVE & LIGHT are NEEDED MOST!
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down