Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont belong

+3
parrotlover100
WhiteShaman
Wind-Dancer
7 posters

Go down

I dont belong Empty I dont belong

Post by Wind-Dancer September 12th 2009, 11:17 pm

Feeling like I don't belong
No one here understands
So here alone is where I'll stay
Feeling out of place all the time

Feeling out of place again
Feeling all alone
I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever find my place
Feeling like I don't belong anywhere
Feeling left out in the dark
Waiting for the day I'll finally see a spark
Sitting in a corner
I'm starting to feel sick
Maybe I should leave, maybe sometime quick
Sitting in a corner singing myself to sleep
Sitting all alone just like last night
I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever win this fight
I'm feeling depressed again

After all I feel lonely everyday
I don't feel at home anywhere
Feeling like i dont belong
Come and save me before I die
Missing certain people
But none of them care
Just let me hide my eyes
Am I going to hell?
Will this nightmare ever end?

Sitting alone and crying
I feel so alone and dead
Will someone really love me
Before I never wake from my bed
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

I dont belong Empty Re: I dont belong

Post by WhiteShaman September 13th 2009, 3:18 pm

Please excuse me if I ask where I have no right to ask but do you feel the way the poem speaks of?
I ask from a place of love and compassion.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 September 13th 2009, 6:04 pm

Oh my goodness.The sadness coming out of every word brought tears to my eyes Wind-Dancer.My heart and soul is going out to you, with prayers oflove for you to mend.I pray this dark veil be lifted from your body,mind,heart and soul,and give you peace,happiness love that you so rightly deserve.I pray that God and the Angels wrap their loving arms and wings around you for protection and love so you will feel spiritually renewed. Amen. Praying Praying :lovesigh: Very Happy Hugs :flyangel: Angel-2 Angel Heart Pump Sunny Group Hug Jesus
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 13th 2009, 8:47 pm

You are Loved by all of us here we shall send you Light in these dark times you are struggling with. I do know that you belong here with all of us you have inspired many your Light has been brightly seen. I pray that you see the good works you do, and trust in yourself Love yourself just as we Love you.
Heart Pump Group Hug

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer September 13th 2009, 9:00 pm

thank you all for your love and support it realy touched me.to answer your question WhiteShaman, yes sometimes i do feel the way the poem says. Some days i feel so totally lost.I am by nature a very shy person. I have trouble talking to people. I guess that is why i express myself in poetry so much. Thank you for your concern. I am trying very hard to overcome this weakness in my life. thank you all so much for caring.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 September 14th 2009, 1:19 am

Wind-Dancer, when I read your poem it reminded me of many times in my life when I felt that way. I am sorry that you feel that way at this time but you know you never along and that God loves you always and forever and that I know for sure. I hope you feel better soon and I pray that you will overcome whatever causes you to feel this way ones and for all. Jump in Love Heart Pump Heart Pump Heart Pump
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 14th 2009, 4:34 am

Wind-Dancer I too read that with such sadness, my first thought also was is this coming from the heart, is this the way you feel, I too hold my hand up, I too have had this feeling, but it soon goes away, everybody belongs somewhere and to someone. Loving Hugs Heart Pump
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

I dont belong Empty You are perfect

Post by WhiteShaman September 14th 2009, 8:02 am

Wind-Dancer wrote:thank you all for your love and support it realy touched me.to answer your question WhiteShaman, yes sometimes i do feel the way the poem says. Some days i feel so totally lost.I am by nature a very shy person. I have trouble talking to people. I guess that is why i express myself in poetry so much. Thank you for your concern. I am trying very hard to overcome this weakness in my life. thank you all so much for caring.

Dear Wind-Dancer
I don’t know, I think when you get past this and feel whole again, you will find, as you say, that you are a rebel at heart. That is the positive energy I get from you even though I don’t really know you.
If it is of any help, when I feel in such ways or when I feel I am anything but wholesome and loving in my true nature, I found it very important to confront these feelings head on as if they are something apart from you. Be the observer of yourself and ask yourself why you are shy or have trouble talking to people. Learn from it, grow from it and thank it for teaching you the lessons it has for you. It really works to do this, you feel this way for a reason and it is there to help you grow. Don't try to overcome it, try to face it.
Don’t ever accept anything less about yourself than the fact that you are perfect and that you are divine by nature. You are not sinful or wretched or unworthy by nature, you are perfect and love manifest in the flesh.
I wish for you good thoughts and the knowledge that you do belong and that you are gifted and appreciated.
I know I feel that way and I hardly know you. (must be the Native American thing!) Ha!
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 14th 2009, 1:39 pm

Wind-Dancer, may you receive the love that I am sending you, today and forever! Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer September 15th 2009, 9:19 am

Thank you all for your love and support. I will learn from this with no doubts. Everything happens for a reason. There is a lesson in this that i must learn so that i can get past it and gain knowledge from it.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

I dont belong Empty God has a plan for all of us.

Post by Wind-Dancer September 15th 2009, 9:36 am

"The Tale of Three Trees"

Author unknown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a mountain top, three little trees stood and dreamed of what they wanted to become when they grew up. The first little tree looked up at the stars and said: "I want to hold treasure. I want to be covered with gold and filled with precious stones. I'll be the most beautiful treasure chest in the world!" The second little tree looked out at the small stream trickling by on its way to the ocean. "I want to be traveling mighty waters and carrying powerful kings. I'll be the strongest ship in the world!" The third little tree looked down into the valley below where busy men and women worked in a busy town. "I don't want to leave the mountain top at all. I want to grow so tall that when people stop to look at me, they'll raise their eyes to heaven and think of God. I will be the tallest tree in the world."

Years passed and the little trees grew tall. One day three woodcutters climbed the mountain. The first woodcutter looked at the first tree and said, "This tree is beautiful. It is perfect for me." With a swoop of his shining ax, the first tree fell. "Now I shall be made into a beautiful chest, I shall hold wonderful treasure!" the first tree said. The second woodcutter looked at the second tree and said, "This tree is strong. It is perfect for me." With a swoop of his shining ax, the second tree fell. "Now I shall sail mighty waters!" thought the second tree. "I shall be a strong ship for mighty kings!" The third tree felt her heart sink when the last woodcutter looked her way. She stood straight and tall and pointed bravely to heaven. But the woodcutter never even looked up. "Any kind of tree will do for me." He muttered. With a swoop of his shining ax the third tree fell.

The first tree rejoiced when the woodcutter brought her to a carpenter's shop. But the carpenter fashioned the tree into a feed box for animals. The once beautiful tree was not covered with gold, nor with treasure. She was coated with sawdust and filled with hay for hungry farm animals. The second tree smiled when the woodcutter took her to a shipyard, but no mighty ship was made that day. Instead, the once strong tree was hammered and sawed into a simple fishing boat. She was too small and too weak to sail to an ocean, or even a river. Instead she was taken to a little lake. The third tree was confused when the woodcutter cut her into strong beams and left her in a lumberyard. "What happened?" The once tall tree wondered. "All I ever wanted was to stay on the mountain top and point to God..."

Many, many days and nights passed. The three trees nearly forgot their dreams. But one night, golden starlight poured over the first tree as a young woman placed her newborn baby in the feed box. "I wish I could make a cradle for him," her husband whispered. The mother squeezed his hand and smiled as the starlight shone on the smooth and the sturdy wood. "This manger is beautiful," she said. And suddenly the first tree knew he was holding the greatest treasure in the world.

One evening a tired traveler and his friends crowded into the old fishing boat. The traveler fell asleep as the second tree quietly sailed out into the lake. Soon a thundering and thrashing storm arose. The little tree shuddered. She knew she did not have the strength to carry so many passengers safely through the wind and the rain. The tired man awakened. He stood up, stretched out his hand and said, "Peace." The storm stopped as quickly as it had begun. And suddenly the second tree knew he was carrying the King of heaven and earth.

One Friday morning, the third tree was startled when her beams were yanked from the forgotten woodpile. She flinched as she was carried through an angry jeering crowd. She shuddered when soldiers nailed a man's hands to her. She felt ugly and harsh and cruel. But on Sunday morning, when the sun rose and the earth trembled with joy beneath her, the third tree knew that God's love had changed everything. It had made the third tree strong. And every time people thought of the third tree, they would think of God.

That was better than being the tallest tree in the world.

So the next time you feel down because you didn't get what you want, just sit tight and be happy because God is thinking of something better to give you.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 15th 2009, 9:54 am

That was a beautiful story Wind-Dancer and I think we can all relate to it whenever we look back at our lives and see how wonderfully guided it was. The Universe knows what is best for us and all we have to do is open ourselves up to it and realize we are right where need to be and listen when it tells us we need to be somewhere else.
Thanks for sharing.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down