Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry!

+4
23luda23
Vanilla2
Spirit-Being
mia
8 posters

Go down

Sorry! Empty Re: Sorry!

Post by HypnoDude August 31st 2009, 3:05 pm

Welcome Mia, and thank you for sharing the story of your Journey up to this point. I look forward to getting to know you around the Boards and I extend gratitude to the Powers that Be who assisted you in guiding you here to join us.

Welcome and may you feel comfortable here.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 30th 2009, 11:20 am

Jump in Love Hugs Loving Hugs :Hug3: Group Hug

They are all lovely!

Thank you Spirit' Hugs
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 30th 2009, 11:14 am

There were 3 new hug smilies added Very Happy hope you have a great day.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 29th 2009, 1:56 pm

Oooh goody!
I love hugs and sending them too Very Happy
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 29th 2009, 12:22 pm

mia wrote:no hug smileys!

Good Point mia i will add a few hug smilies today.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 27th 2009, 5:29 pm

Aww Spirit-B, thank you.
Brought tears to my eyes you did (hug)
Reading your posts tell me you are pretty well open aleady.
Love mia xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 27th 2009, 5:24 pm

Mia your life story is Beautiful, i am somewhat inspired and understand that you really opened up, i would Love to open up in this way, and in time i know this will happen for me. What really caught my attention is when you went outside and looked up at the blue star and heard your name is Mia, i love that so much and realize you are very blessed, we can all experience these types of Spiritual Insights, but not unless we open up and be ourselves. Your story has taught me something Wonderful and i am truly grateful that you have shared it with us. :lovesigh:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots August 26th 2009, 7:02 pm

wow! Mia
so much humor comes to me
so I'm .....LOL.... Thank You

nice to hear about you
I really do look forward
to you sharing those real
happenings in life that are
the best teachers and, of course, sense of humor.... Flying Witch
tidbit: I was born on miscief night many moons ago
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 26th 2009, 1:31 pm

Hello Luda, Parrot and Linda ((hugs))
Tell me what you prefer to be called please Smile
Love mia xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda August 26th 2009, 1:14 pm

So glad to meet you Mia, your intro made me Smile, we are Blessed to have you join our circle of friends. Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 August 26th 2009, 1:07 pm

OH MIA!! welcome to Spirits Journey Forums which i consider my second family.I hope you like it here.the people here are truly very loving, and compassionate individuals that you will find very inspiring.Oh and by the way i was fascinated with your life and your special abilities,and the difficulties you overcame were very inspirational.I am looking forward to your future posts. Welcome Welcome Very Happy Good Post Heart Pump
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 26th 2009, 12:23 pm

Hello and Welcome to our community Mia Welcome You have a very interesting life story and incredible abilities. I am looking forward to your posts and hope you will enjoy your time here. :love3:
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 26th 2009, 8:48 am

Hello Vanilla ((hugs)) ................... no hug smileys! Sad
Thank you for the welcome.
I am looking forward to getting to know you all and learning from you all too.
Love mia xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 26th 2009, 6:48 am

Welcome Mia, you are amongst friends here, I read your story with great admiration, you have had quite a journey to reach where you are now at, I am so glad you have found your true meaning and found comfort and peace in yourself at last.
I look forward to your postings and hope I can learn from them while on my spiritual journey.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 26th 2009, 5:59 am

This is the intro I use when I join a forum.
It took me a while to get right and I am too lazy to do another one.

........................................................................................................................

I am 59, a mother of 3 sons and 1 daughter.
All my boys are married and between them, they have given me 11 grandchildren.
My daughter and I share a house together.
When I was small, a baby, I can remember having my nappy changed, lying across my mothers lap looking at upside down books.
I remember my brother's birth when I was 15months old. And sitting on the pram seat, whilst he lay inside.
I also remember trying to communicate with my mum with thoughts, she never listened though and I would get frustrated and kick or/and scream.
I knew if grown ups liked me or not, I knew what they were thinking. I thought everyone did!
I honestly thought others were stupid cos they didn't know things like I did. It wasn't til I was in my forties, a friend asked how I knew a car was coming round a bend that I realised I was different.
As a child, I could move things by concentrating on them, not heavy things, paper, pencil, small plastic toys etc.
And I had fun making the bedroom door handle turn and making my sister scream, lol
I never saw spirit, but I did talk to someone, answer them, I didn't think anything of it.
Because I was so different from my family I thought I was either adopted or swapped at birth. I had no friends, cos I knew what other children were thinking and instead of trying to make friends, I just accepted their first impressions of me and kept myself to myself.
At my first place of work. I would tell the girls if they were pregnant or were going to be soon. This wasn’t appreciated, lol, so I made no friends there either.
I married at 17 and housework and babies were what filled my days, til my great grandmother (in spirit) took a liking to my daughter. At least I think it was her.
My daughter saw and heard voices and ‘a lady in white' dogs and a cat, I was sooo envious. But I kept her calm, acted like it was an everyday occurrence, but suggested she don't tell everyone just yet. I didn't want her to have the same treatment I did!
As my family grew up, I had more time for myself and became interested in herbs, my sister did also, but I started fulltime work, so gave all my books etc to my sis cos she had also started making her own herbal cream and potions.
I started learning aromatherapy and took a starter evening class, but, my thumbs were too damaged thru my job so I could not massage.
Then, on holiday in Cornwall, daughter found some crystals, I fell in love with them, bought books, learnt about chakras, crystal healing, they were my best friends,
Then, I found reiki.
Everything happened for me then. I had my master attunement in August 2003
I got a computer and joined the first of many spiritual/holistic sites/forums/boards.
In May 2004, I went on a Spiritual Awakening weekend. In one of the workshops we were advised to buy a book A Little Light on Angels, by Diana Cooper.
I bought it, and bought about 12 more for family and friends. This was the beginning of my relationship with angels.
I became conscious of my ascension Christmas 2004 and what an awakening that was!
It started with a real bad dark night of soul, I wanted to die.
For many weeks, I was down, then up, there was no break, I felt I was out of control, I shook, objects vibrated, I didn't know what things were or what to do with them. Forgot how to read or write, didn’t recognise family or friends.
This went on for about 3 months. But I had some wonderful friends to help me through on the old Lightworker board which closed down and Diana Cooper's board, which also has closed down.
These wonderful people also taught me how and why I should forgive and kept with me as I forgave those I needed to.
During those terrible weeks, I would escape as often as I could to be alone, to cry in peace, to meditate, to talk to the angels and to learn about what was happening to me.
I also realised I didn't want to be with my husband of 38yrs any more. I told him in May 2005 and left in June 2005.
I have seen spirit, ascended masters, angels, other beings (aliens) I have had many adventures in the ether (if that is the correct term) astral travelled, guided many lost/grounded souls to the light and met many of my soul family.
In September 2006, I saw a star in a blue summer sky and heard the words ‘you are mia' I also saw suns spiraling around a stick.
So I call myself mia.
I am still learning /experiencing/trying to understand the changes we are going through within our bodies and thoughts. But feel more at peace/content in myself than before
I don't get the bad ‘downers' any more, or maybe they are not so bad cos I know what they are and don't fight them lol
I find peace in meditation and in nature, especially trees and working in my garden.
My guide was the best friend of my dad. I have a picture of him.
I believe I am in the work I am supposed to be in, because it doesn't feel like work. I am a carer support worker.
I sit with people, whilst their carers have a break for a few hours. Or take people out who have no family to help them.
I recently moved house.
My new home is bright and airy.
There is a small copse of trees at the bottom of the garden (I love trees) which I am in the process of making into a wildlife/faery garden.
Apart from our 4 pet rats, we now have a kitten who greets me so warmly when I go home.
Recently, I found a spiritualist development circle. Just around the corner from where I live!
It is on a Tuesday evening, I call it my weekly fix, ha ha
I am so lucky, I truly love my job and my life Smile
I am blessed.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 25th 2009, 11:15 pm

No Worries Mia :LovHrts:

Looking forward to reading your intro and getting to know you better, oh by the way Welcome Back.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Sorry! Empty Sorry!

Post by mia August 25th 2009, 6:55 pm

Gosh! I am so sorry I didn't post before.
I joined and then went on holiday and forgot all about you!
I am tired now, but shall post an intro tomorrow.
Love mia xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down