Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swimming in the air

2 posters

Go down

Swimming in the air Empty Swimming in the air

Post by Vanilla2 August 20th 2009, 5:26 am

Many years ago I had the odd dream of swimming through the air, always travelling lengthways not up, I never knew where I was going nor do I recollect ever getting there, I do not even recollect getting up into the air nor ever coming down, just the fact of swimming through the air, no water.
Another strange dream like occurrence I remember was standing in the air, I believe I was holding a balloon, I can always remember that I had to keep my feet several feet above peoples heads, and frantically using my arms to keep me above them, I never could understand what either of these recurring dreams meant. I do not dream them now.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Swimming in the air Empty Re: Swimming in the air

Post by Spirit-Being August 20th 2009, 7:43 pm

Interesting Dreams Vanilla2

If i may i would like to give an interpretation on what i feel they mean. These are just interpretations and they are to hopefully help you to understand your dreams a little better, okay here goes.

Vanilla2 wrote:Many years ago I had the odd dream of swimming through the air, always travelling lengthways not up, I never knew where I was going nor do I recollect ever getting there, I do not even recollect getting up into the air nor ever coming down, just the fact of swimming through the air, no water.

This to me seems like you were having a lucid dream, the dream world is know by many names, i like to call it the Astral Plane, through my studies of Astral Projection i have learned that the dream state actually takes place in the Astral Plane. Anytime we find ourselves floating in the air, or hovering we are close to the full astral experience. In the Astral we can fly, but usually in our dreams we are not aware we are in the Astral. This may in fact be the case for you.

You were suspended in air and trying to swim to go somewhere, see in the Astral Plane all you need to do is think of the place you want to go to and you will get there in a split second or you would have moved through the air extremely fast. Either way our thoughts in this plane are how we move around and talk. I hope this isn't strange sounding, but i feel you projected directly into the Astral Plane and you were very aware, if you ever find yourself floating while you are asleep then you are in the Astral Plane with some consciousness. See in dreams we usually are not conscious we are dreaming. And when we do become conscious we are dreaming this is a Lucid Dream. To help make it simple a Lucid Dream happens when you know you are dreaming, the dream world usually melts away and you are able to see what is really there in the Astral. When we dream we create many projections from the mind, usually our egos manifest in our dreams showing us things about our Psyche.

I am not so sure why the dream stopped but maybe you learned what needed to be learned.

If you ever have another dream where you are in the air think of a place you want to go anywhere on the earth. You will be brought there. I would just like to ad one more thing that when we have Astral Experiences we can also be thought by Divine Beings or Spiritual Masters. The Astral is a magical place but it can also be very frightening. Fear usually stops progress, wow hope i didn't bore you Smile

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum