Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to all, Im New and would like to meet members...

+3
Spirit-Being
23luda23
elfwisdom
7 posters

Go down

Hello to all, Im New and would like to meet members... Empty Re: Hello to all, Im New and would like to meet members...

Post by Linda August 12th 2009, 11:30 am

Hi Elfwisdom, Glad to Meet You and looking forward to getting to know you!
Linda aka Faerie Queen (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Hello to all, Im New and would like to meet members... Empty Re: Hello to all, Im New and would like to meet members...

Post by Wind-Dancer August 12th 2009, 8:53 am

Hello and welcome to our community elfwisdom . I havent read the book yet but hope to in the future. Thanks for sharing.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 August 11th 2009, 6:08 pm

WELCOME Welcome elfwisdom to a truly fulfilling spirit journey through this forum hope you like it here i myself love it.The people are great, the information i learn from here is awesome, everyones posts are very interesting and i love all the experiences they share. Welcome Very Happy :Hello: Heart Pump oh by the way i love the name you chose for yourself elfwisdom
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude August 11th 2009, 4:38 pm

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome

And Thank You for joining. May you enjoy and enhace our Spiritual Journey by sharing with us in this Forum.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 11th 2009, 1:18 pm

Hello elfwisdom Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums :Hello:

The book seems to have a lot of great information & very helpful. The title says it all "Wisdom of the Heart" I would love to read it one day. I must say that i am somewhat of a procrastinator i have books in my home that sit on the shelf and collect dust :SS: I am sure one day i will take the time and read them. Mostly i am on the forums learning from all of you.

Glad you stopped by, please make yourself at home. I hope you enjoy yourself here and find all the answers that you are looking for.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 11th 2009, 11:47 am

Welcome to the forum elfwisdom Welcome I am looking forward learning from you and hope you will enjoy your time here :lovesigh: . I will be sure to read this book, it sounds great Thumb
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Hello to all, Im New and would like to meet members... Empty Hello to all, Im New and would like to meet members...

Post by elfwisdom August 11th 2009, 10:40 am

I just found this great place, I hope we can all share our points of view and learn from one another, share experiences and questions... Actually I just finished reading the deep, interesting, and wonderful book "Wisdom of the Heart" by Flora Rocha, Im sure many of you have already heard about it, anyway, the variety of information and the fact that it makes you look, think and feel about topics in a very different way, from a higher perspective, I really recommend it... Well if anyone has something to say please do, meanwhile Ill see you at the forums...

Ciao...
elfwisdom

Number of posts : 11
Appreciation Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down