Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any idea what this means???

3 posters

Go down

any idea what this means??? Empty any idea what this means???

Post by winddancersdaughter August 7th 2009, 5:27 pm

I have had this dream at least 5 times with little to no variation...It is driving me crazy trying to figure it out, o.k. here goes...I get up and i walk into my bathroom, there are 2 baby chicks sitting in the sink i find this odd but...ok then i start to look around and there is a mother hen and she starts talking to me, she says we owe her $8,300.00 ( very specific amount) I tell her I don't have that kind of money ...we are broke...I say to the mother hen "I can't help" But i will find a way. Then I wake up any Ideas what this might mean... we don't have any debt to speak of and I/we don't owe anyone personally any money ?
winddancersdaughter

Female
Number of posts : 4
Hobbies : fishing,camping,reading,gardening
Tell us about yourself : I believe that everyone has a purpose on earth... It is up to us to figure out what it is
Appreciation Points : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

any idea what this means??? Empty Re: any idea what this means???

Post by Wind-Dancer August 7th 2009, 9:33 pm

Historically chickens have been favorite sacrificial tokens, so your dream could symbolize a request for a message, or for propitiation.They are not known for their intelligence or beauty, and their presence in your dream could be an invitation to get more serious and better focused. The more positive suggestion in this dream is in that chickens lay eggs. Eggs are symbolic of something new and fragile. They represent life and development in its earliest forms and as such, their possibilities

Could there be something you are being cowardly or chicken about? Are you being warned not to count your chickens until they are hatched. Perhaps you are feeling anxious about the consequences of some action. Or do you need to set some goals or priorities for yourself and stop running around like chicken with its head cut off?

Maybe you think your efforts are not being awarded sufficiently and you are receiving chicken feed.

Soft, vulnerable chicks can represent your present state, or the potential of a project, both of which need to be cuddled or nurtured.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 8th 2009, 12:09 am

winddancersdaughter wrote:I have had this dream at least 5 times with little to no variation...It is driving me crazy trying to figure it out, o.k. here goes...I get up and i walk into my bathroom, there are 2 baby chicks sitting in the sink i find this odd but...ok then i start to look around and there is a mother hen and she starts talking to me, she says we owe her $8,300.00 ( very specific amount) I tell her I don't have that kind of money ...we are broke...I say to the mother hen "I can't help" But i will find a way. Then I wake up any Ideas what this might mean... we don't have any debt to speak of and I/we don't owe anyone personally any money ?

Recurring dreams are very significant, they may be telling you that something is unresolved or something you are not seeing. Dreams often have symbols that can be a little hard to understand. I have had many strange dreams with the symbolism hard to read. I feel that this dream may be telling you that money is on the forefront of your mind. As the mother hen is saying to you that we owe her 8300 might indicate that money is not the sole purpose of being happy true happiness does not come from having money, the hen is saying that somewhere in your life something was not paid, or maybe a promise was made and not kept. I see the word Charity somewhere here not sure why. Whatever this 8300 means to you, when you finally resolve this issue you will stop having this dream. Everyday events often do manifest in our dreams, and are trying to tell us something, i may be way off on the interpretation but i do hope that it will help shed some light on what this dream means for you.

Maybe some other members will share their interpretations.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down