Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number 666

3 posters

Go down

The number 666 Empty The number 666

Post by Spirit-Being July 28th 2009, 12:24 pm

Dream
Last night i had a disturbing dream, most of it was very erattic and distorted the pieces of the dream were not insequence as they should have been, the disturbing part was i was near a brown dog fairly large and i remember saying to the dog 666 and as soon as i said this number the dog began to growl, jokingly i thought in my astral body i said it again to the dog to see if the dog would have the same reaction, and he did he growled. There were many more scenes in the dream that i cannot mention here, but i will say Lust was part of the dream.

Awaken
This really was disturbing to me as i awoke from sleep if anyone could help me to understand what this means i would be truly grateful.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The number 666 Empty Re: The number 666

Post by Wind-Dancer July 28th 2009, 1:38 pm

very strange dream. To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself.

Here are some links that might help with the number 666.

http://www.666man.net/666religionhistoryoverview.html

http://www.markbeast.org/mark-beast-666.html
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 28th 2009, 3:59 pm

The number 666 associated with the antichrist, bible calls it the beast and 666 is the number of his name. It is a man’s number. The dog is usually seen as man’s best friend and can sense evil or danger better then humans can. When you said the number the dog’s interpretation of it is “danger” or “evil” therefore he growls as a warning.

The dog may represent your 6th sense and maybe the dream telling you to farther develop this quality. I believe if you know your enemy you can see them coming. Bible said to be gentle as a dove but wise as a serpent.

I had a dream long time where the devil was fishing in the ocean on the speed boat. The speed boat was moving fast and he was standing on the back of the boat with the fishing poll and the biggest hook I have ever seen. I was hanging on the back of the boat and when I saw that hook I hang on even tighter because if I would to fall in the water the hook will reap me apart. I look up at him and he started to laugh at me. The interesting part was that there was no bait on the hook.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 30th 2009, 11:23 am

Thank You Thank You Wind-Dancer & Luda this was very helpful and i do have a better understanding of the dream. The last couple days after i had this dream were quite rough, i felt that there are always obstacles in my way when i feel i am living rightly and spiritual, seems something wants to knock me back every time, i have been pushing through this and have been looking at the positives about myself and letting go of all the negatives. The more i look and see the good works i do, i seem to forget about any of the negatives that have plagued my mind. As disturbing as this dream was you have both helped me to understand that i am a child of god and no evil against me will ever get a victory.

luda wrote:I had a dream long time where the devil was fishing in the ocean on the speed boat. The speed boat was moving fast and he was standing on the back of the boat with the fishing poll and the biggest hook I have ever seen. I was hanging on the back of the boat and when I saw that hook I hang on even tighter because if I would to fall in the water the hook will reap me apart. I look up at him and he started to laugh at me. The interesting part was that there was no bait on the hook.

I feel that the devil wanted you to fall, he had that hook waiting for you, but you were to strong Spiritually your higher self would not allow you to fall so you hung on tight, this was a test of some kind. maybe this was an inner conflict between the ego and the higher self. Just a thought

Hope this helped Tiny Angel

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 1st 2009, 12:01 am

Spirit-Being wrote:

I feel that the devil wanted you to fall, he had that hook waiting for you, but you were to strong Spiritually your higher self would not allow you to fall so you hung on tight, this was a test of some kind. maybe this was an inner conflict between the ego and the higher self. Just a thought

Hope this helped Tiny Angel

Yes he did. He was looking at me trying to hold on and laugh as to say "don’t even try, just let go”. He try make me believe that I can’t hold on. He is a fisher of man and the empty hook is an illusion that many bite on, only later to feel the painful consequences of that bite. Ego runs after these materialistic things which are an illusion, here today gone tomorrow.

Thank you Spirit-Being Thank You :lovesigh:
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content