Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inspiration for the day (-:

4 posters

Go down

Inspiration for the day (-: Empty Inspiration for the day (-:

Post by Linda July 9th 2009, 1:28 pm

I received these today from thedailylove.com, I was so touched, inspired and compelled to keep it flowing, enjoy, I hope it inspires you too. Linda (-:

"To often we do not say what we are feeling in our hearts and we hold back our true words of love, courage and compassion that should be said. When you become courageous enough to express the Truth of how you are really feeling you set yourself free and align with the vibration of your Truth. This is when miracles, synchronicities and amazing things begin to happen. At first it might be a little rough because you are clearing out everything that isn't true for you. But it's my promise to you dear friend that once you've reached a clean slate, your Truth will set you free, your Truth will make you happy and your Truth will always provide for you. My biggest promise to you is that your Truth will deliver a life greater than you have imagined. All you have to do is let go of what is not true for you and let it in what is."
- Jackson Kiddard

"I cleanse the window of my mind, that it may become a mirror reflecting inspiration from the most High. I do this, not with strenuous effort, but through quiet contemplation, through gently reaching and affirming an inward recognition. Today I walk in the pathway of inspiration. I know exactly what to do in every situation. There is an inspiration within me which governs every act, every thought, with certainty, with conviction and in peace."
- Ernest Holmes
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Inspiration for the day (-: Empty Re: Inspiration for the day (-:

Post by Spirit-Being July 9th 2009, 6:49 pm

These are great :lovesigh:

Thanks for sharing Linda.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 9th 2009, 7:29 pm

yes this was a very good teaching and an inspiring quote if i may say quote.thank you for sharing it. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 11th 2009, 10:42 pm

Great quotes Linda Thumb

Very inspiring, thank you for sharing. Thank You
23luda23