Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goddess chant.... a video

2 posters

Go down

Goddess chant.... a video Empty Goddess chant.... a video

Post by FIRE June 26th 2009, 3:48 pm

hope everyone enjoys this as much as I.

FIRE
FIRE

Female
Number of posts : 17
Hobbies : parrots, internet, graphics
Tell us about yourself : witch, empath, psychic, telekinetic, healer, parrot lover. I love doing graphic art on my PC, astral travel
Appreciation Points : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Goddess chant.... a video Empty Re: Goddess chant.... a video

Post by Spirit-Being June 27th 2009, 2:49 pm

Thank You Fire Very Happy

I must say as i listened to the video, my first thought was to look up who isis was, found some great stuff about the goddess Isis

I do know that the pentagram can be mistaken by some as evil or negative, and some have used it as such, but the true symbolism of the pentagram is neither evil nor negative. It is of a positive nature. The pentagram has many meanings and i thought i should share a few paragraphs about the symbolism of the pentagram. I shall also add a link to a website that will explain the symbolism of the pentagram, if anyone is interested.

If you anyone is unsure as to the meaning of what the pentagram means you can always google and find many pages of information about this symbol, best place to start would be wikpedia.

A circle around a pentagram contains and protects. It is the passive form implying spiritual containment of the magic circle. The circle also represents eternity and infinity.

Inverted Pentagram
The pentagram may be inverted with one point down. The implication is of spirit subservient to matter, of man subservient to his carnal desires.

The inverted pentagram has come to be seen by many pagans as representing the dark side and it is abhored as an evil symbol. Fundamental christians, indeed, see any form of pentagram as such.

However, these are recent developments and the inverted pentagram is the symbol of Gardnerian second degree initiation, representing the need of the witch to learn to face the darkness within so that it may not later rise up to take control.

The centre of a pentagram implies a sixth formative element - love/will which controls from within, ruling matter and spirit by Will and the controlled magickal direction of sexual energies. This is another lesson of initiation.

It is the intention of the person that matters, if one uses symbols for good that is exactly what we will get.

Symbolic meaning of the pentagram

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 28th 2009, 10:31 am

Amazing Video

Does the goddess chant somehow invoke Isis?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down