Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone!

5 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by 23luda23 June 14th 2009, 1:47 am

Thank you Dreamer , I am glad to be here!!!

Peace and Love Thank You
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer June 13th 2009, 7:18 pm

Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums! Welcome
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 11th 2009, 6:14 pm

Your english is great Thumb

No worries.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 11th 2009, 4:26 pm

Thank you so much everyone for your warm welcome! This site is beautiful! Wonderful job for creating a place of spiritual knowledge and a place to bring all Truth seekers and children of our Creator together. I have much to learn and I learn from everyone. My Goal is to live my Life in Truth and Love by overcoming all of the obstacles that at times prevents me from doing so.

Again thank you so much for welcoming me and making me feel comfortable. I am looking forward in talking and learning from you all!

Peace and Love Thank You :love3:

Luda

P.S. I want to apologize in advance for any misspelling or not choosing correct words to describe what I am trying to say. English is my second language and I have not been using it for too long. So please let me know if I sound “not right”. Thank you very much.
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 June 11th 2009, 1:16 pm

welcome luda.the picture you chose is beautiful and very inspirational as is your post.I know we can all learn from one another and get inspired by everyones posts and sharing ideas and experience we all have. I am so proud of my son and his wonderful girlfriend for making this Spiritual Journey Forum so interesting and inspirationally easy to move around the different topics.I also love reading everyones posts, i look forward everyday to them, as i hope you do to. Welcome
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 11th 2009, 12:50 pm

Hello Luda & Welcome

It's wonderful that you were led here, we will all learn together and gain much knowledge.

I struggled with the differences each religion/belief had and to this day i still do. Although i do know that each belief holds truth, spiritual documents/texts can be very confussing at times, but there are also many similarities. It took some time for me to begin to move past the confussion, and begin to look for answers inside myself. I am one that never liked to have a label for myself, but if i was to label myself i would have to say i am more of a mystic, and absolutely a "Truth Seeker" just as you are cheers This journey shall be amazing and together we can all find our Truths.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer June 11th 2009, 10:37 am

Hello Luda, Welcome, Your post is awesome and well put. Every one of us are seeking just like you. I truely believe that each of us has a path to walk. We must each seek out our own truths.Every thing tends to try to influence us. We will know in our hearts when we have found what we are seeking.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post by 23luda23 June 11th 2009, 3:28 am

My name is Luda :Hello:

I am originally from Ukraine and now live in US with my family. I am currently a seeker of Truth which brings complete Freedom. After straggling with doctrines of man for some time I decided to seek the truth for my self. I join in order to learn more and to share if I can. Hope to get to know you all I love you

Hello Everyone! WishingYouAWonderfulDayButterfly
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum