Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dog ate steroids

3 posters

Go down

My dog ate steroids Empty My dog ate steroids

Post by Spirit-Being June 6th 2009, 9:53 am

I had a dream a while back about my dog getting a steroids shot at the vet. When i awoke the next morning i remembered this dream and was going about the morning get ready for work. I left my dog (Bella) home alone and there are many times she would get into the garbage, this morning i forgot to put the garbage up high enough so she couldn't reach it. When i got home from work bella had gotten into the bathroom garbage it was all over the floor, it upsets me when she gets into it, but i never lay a hand on Bella i look at her and say something firm but not in a yelling voice. When my mother got home i had told her what happened, she got panicky i wondered why. She said she threw all her steroids the doctor had gave her into the bathroom garbage. This frightened me, i immediately looked over at bella and began to pet her in hopes she would be okay.

I called my girlfriend on the phone and told her what had happened, she suggested that i dump the garbage out and see how many pills were in the garbage i had cleaned up off the floor earlier. I looked and didn't find many i thought oh no Bella had got many of the pills over 15 - 20. We called the vet and told him what had happened, he said she will be okay but she wont be herself, watch her closely he said and call me if anything is seriously wrong.

That evening Bella did not look so good i was worried, and performed a Reiki Healing on her the next morning she was not in perfect health but she seemed a little better. Shes still with us today and she still gets into the garbage from time to time. It's what she loves doing, but i try to remember to put the garbage up.

This was the first prophetic dream i have ever had i was amazed and so was my mother when i told her. I am hoping i have another one in the future, but i will not force the issue the only way to it will happen is if i just let it happen and open up to an Awareness in everyday life.

If you have had a prophetic dream i would love to hear about it.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

My dog ate steroids Empty Re: My dog ate steroids

Post by Dreamer June 6th 2009, 10:45 pm

I hope Bella stays healthy!

I have had quiet a few.
The most disturbing one was dreaming of the Beslan School Massacre in Russia. Of course at the time of dreaming it, I thought it was just a horrible dream . There were no flashing arrows and light saying "Beslan school massacre!"
I have since determined that I tend to dream in first person, meaning I am using involved in the dream but when it comes to pass I am not involved.
I'll try to be as concise as possible.
It was the first day of school and we had to drive my daughter to a different school because there was some problem at her school.
When we got to the there, we had to park and walk to the school.
As we walked through the grounds there was a festival of sorts going on. music and food, families gathered. The school looked very different than what my daughter's school would look like. it was red brick.we dropped her off and were wondering what to do next, then we saw our daughter from across the campus standing outside of the school. We asked her why she was outside and she said "there is a problem with the floors" and there wasn't going to be school that day. So we wandered around to the various tables until I heard a loud airplane falling towards the ground, then the crash.
Suddenly there were men with guns, rifles speaking only what I thought in my dream mind as "russian"
They made the children and mothers go inside a large, wooden floored gymnasium. and the men had to stay outside.
I woke up at the sound of the rilfe fire.
Thinking that at least in the dream my daughter didn't have to go through this alone, that we were all together (until they took my husband away).

Reason why I think this was prophetic.
*I cannot explain the overwhelming feeling I had after the dream itself, but especially after hearing the news of this massacre some time after the dream. (still not sure how far in advance the dream was...maybe a couple months)I just knew I had already been there
* there were 2 highjacked planes that crashed in Russia days before this happened
* The children where sent to the gym, which had wooden floors. some of which had been taken up and weapons and explosives were stored under the floor boards. "there is a problem with the floor" is exactly what my daughter said to me in the dream.
* I don't know Russian from Chec, from hungarian, but in my dream i "knew" they were speaking Russian.
*The massacre happened on the first day of school. Their first day of school is different that ours...I found out from the news footage. typically there is music and food, celebrations and family gathering.

I have had many others. usually I know when a family member is going to die. That's the reason I wasn't surprised when I was told my aunt Connie was dying of lung cancer...I already had dreamed it.

some day I want to dream something HAPPY!!!!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 June 7th 2009, 10:05 pm

Dreamer,wow,you most certainly have the six sense.which is scarry, amazing,and can become over whelming at times i'm sure. Thank you for sharing that dream,its definetly more than just a coicidence. Good Post
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 10th 2009, 8:04 pm

Thanks Dreamer Puppy

Bella has been getting into the garbage and the cat box eating the cat poop, but no dreams of this happening :nightynight: Don't want her getting sick so i am try to move the litter box into the pantry and put a gate up. But all in all Bella still seems healthy.

This must have been eye opening when you saw Beslan school massacre! on the news. Confirmation that your Dream was prophetic pale. Just think if you knew when and where this was going to happen, that would have been amazing as almost all prophetic dreams are symbolic. When we have one of these dreams in most cases there is no time date stamp letting us know when & where the event will take place, usually we just know this dream was far from ordinary.

I have had many interesting dreams knew they were far from ordinary, but could not understand them.

You think meditating on the dream itself might bring more understanding to it?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 June 11th 2009, 2:25 pm

wow if we can only respond to these dreams as a warning maybe we would be able to prevent something bad from happeneing. Like when bella ate the steroids,you obviosly didnt know the steroids would be in the garbage,but if you remembered to put the garbage high enough so bella wouldn't get into it.in your dream it said a shot of steroids at the vet. but our dreams are not always clear on how the events may happen or occur so its up to us to kind of twist and figure them out to come up with some kind of solution to their meaning.Thank god bella was okay and i'm sure the reiki didn't hurt either. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: