Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giant Ball Bearing Chasing Me!

3 posters

Go down

Giant Ball Bearing Chasing Me! Empty Giant Ball Bearing Chasing Me!

Post by 2Fast2Furious October 10th 2008, 8:49 am

When I was younger I used to experience this same occuring dream time an time again.
The feeling of entrapment came to mind although this dream was peculiar in many ways as so to speak:-
I would wake up an hear a huge noise like a heavy rolling an for some reason I always used to be outside at the time of hearing the loud noise.
I used to live in a house adjacent similar to terraced but not styled in that way, an between next doors house an our next door neighbour but one they shared what is called a ginnel! A little passageway to get the back gardens of the two houses sharing this ginnel.
Anyway the dream was that when i looked up while in my mums garden a Giant Ball bearing was coming my way, an the move I tried to move the more I struggled. It was like trying to tread through water an wasn't seeming to get anywhere. The ball bearing never actually used to catch up with me, but it would persistently roll round the end of the houses an come back up the road waiting for me to appear on each side of this ginnel where i was trying to escape from.
After a few years the dreams stopped. Thank the lord. As they seemed very terrifying an un-nerving as always wondered before I slept wonder if the ball bearing is coming tonight.
Ask a live tv show to interpret the dream an they asked if my father was a mechanic laughing out loud.
Thanks for sharing my strange dream
2Fast2Furious
x
2Fast2Furious

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : caving, reading, love tarot cards an books that have deep subjects in it like spirits an stuff!
Tell us about yourself : single mum, helps others in life before myself
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Giant Ball Bearing Chasing Me! Empty Re: Giant Ball Bearing Chasing Me!

Post by Michael October 11th 2008, 1:51 pm

Sounds like a scary dream, but remember that all dreams teach us something about ourselves. this is what i see you were in your mothers garden which symbolizes (life), you see this ball bearing and this i believe to be motion (rotation) and feeling as if you were treading through water symbolizes (struggle)

During these dreams i feel your life may have had a little confussion and stagnation, you head down the path you are familiar with, you come to a garden that feels peaceful but in this garden you feel stuck as the world pulls you to change you resist and are fearful of this. The ball bearing is in sight and you fear it may pull you in a wrong direction. But what i really think this ball bearing was trying to do was to change your motion the path that you were on. spin you around in the right direction. This is just my interpretation take it for what its worth.

I hope this helped

Love and Light
Michael
Michael
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 20
Hobbies : Reading, Creating, Music,and Being a part of Nature
Tell us about yourself : I am kind, Love helping people, and a Spiritually minded person.
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer October 11th 2008, 1:55 pm

First off, MOST dreams are NOT prophetic. To instantly assume this, will lead to many mis-interpretations! Your dreams are about you specifically, a good 90 percent of the time. With that in mind, you should be able to tie in the theme to some particular area of your life. Here is a good tip: When you ask yourself, "What specific area of my life is this dream about? "as opposed to asking "What's this dream mean?" you will arrive at a conclusion faster. Always assume, at least to start off with, that the dream is about you, and a message to you. Since you made the theme, you should be able to place it into some aspect or condition present in your life. A real good sign that you thought up the right area of your life it is addressing, is when you get that "Ah HaH, THAT'S IT!" feeling. Sometimes, if it is a bad dream, the feeling is more like "oh no, that's it!". Either way, when the connection is made, you feel it and you know it.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Giant Ball Bearing Chasing Me! Empty Chase Dreams

Post by Michael October 11th 2008, 2:05 pm

I have had many chase dreams in my life and every time i always run from whatever is chasing me until one day i was reading other peoples dreams and someone said that they were being chased and they stopped and faced their fear and all along it was a relative trying to catch up with them, but in the dream this person thought the pursuer was of a malicious nature when really it was their egos that tricked them.

So after reading this i had a dream some time after and i faced my fear and stood up to whatever was chasing me i didnt have a great experience like the person above but i did fight this pursuer, dreams are strange but there is so much to learn from these dreams. Some people think dreams are just imagination well imagination is something that keeps us young and who's to say that we as humans dont create our own worlds, i have said this to a few people i know, and that is i believe that whatever we believe is what we recieve. I embrace imagination it is wonderful and innocent, and alot of adults tend to forget how much fun imagination is. Imagination and our visionary capabilities which we see in our minds i believe they use the same center. I may have got off the subject a little but dreams really are very important we could get teachings from higher realms, and possibly future events. Dreams are fascinating.

Love and Light
Michael
Michael
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 20
Hobbies : Reading, Creating, Music,and Being a part of Nature
Tell us about yourself : I am kind, Love helping people, and a Spiritually minded person.
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down