Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aura cleansing....

+2
Galatea
morningstar
6 posters

Go down

aura cleansing.... Empty aura cleansing....

Post by morningstar April 5th 2009, 2:51 am

we accumulate unwanted energies in daily life, regular aura cleansing supports health and well-being. Like psychic dust bunnies, we go around collecting debris on our aura, until we finally do something to cleanse it...

It is the same with personal hygiene. If you do not bathe, your body will become dirtier and dirtier. Gradually the smell becomes unbearable. Eventually, your body even becomes a breeding ground for disease and bacteria. If you do not cleanse your aura, your spiritual energy system will also become 'dirtier and dirtier'. Eventually you become unpleasant for others to be around (though they may not consciously understand why). Your energy system then begins to attract lower vibrations which are also unhealthy for you and others.

In modern culture, we expect people to take care of their personal hygiene by bathing regularly, if not daily. But we are not yet so spiritually evolved!

Cleansing your Aura

Just like washing your hands cleans one part of your body and washing your face takes care of another...different approaches to aura cleansing will support you in clearing different aspects of your energy system. Some aura cleansing approaches
are more lightweight--in terms of personal hygiene--like changing your clothes, or putting on deodorant. They are still useful, but they can't replace bathing! Other methods of aura cleansing go much deeper--equivalent to having a good scrub-down, or going for a detoxifying spa treatment.

Options for Aura Cleansing...

Bathing with Epsom Salts
Water helps wash away dirt, both physically and energetically. Adding Epsom Salts to your bath stimulates the flow of your own energy and also draws minor psychic debris out of your aura.

Swimming
Submerging yourself in water helps cleanse your aura. As ocean water contains salt and minerals, it is especially useful for drawing minor psychic debris out of your aura.

Sunlight
Gentle exposure to sunlight stimulates the flow of your own energy. Some lower vibrations cannot exist with exposure to bright light.

Other Options for Aura Cleansing...

Wind
Standing with an open body posture in a strong wind supports you in releasing unwanted energies. As sea breezes contain moisture, salt and minerals, ocean winds are especially beneficial for aura cleansing.

Gardening or Being in Nature
Through gardening and being in Nature, you come in direct contact with the earth. This helps you get grounded and release unwanted energies out of your system.

Creativity
Creating something you're enthusiastic about gives you a 'creative high'. These surges of creative energy stimulate the flow of your own energy and support you in releasing blocks and unwanted energies....
morningstar
morningstar

Female
Number of posts : 6
Hobbies : my website
Tell us about yourself : medium/emapth for 20 years
Appreciation Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

aura cleansing.... Empty Re: aura cleansing....

Post by Galatea April 6th 2009, 5:34 pm

The Ocean is kinda like a mega cleanser, if anyone has access to the ocean, take a swim! Not only does the salt clean you and your aura off, but if you focus on the entire seven seas, feel the connection around the world. Imagine yourself being healing by the energy of life so prominent in our oceans and also allow yourself to heal across the vastness of the seas.

One of my teachers explained that also from picking up dirt on ourselves from daily life, many of us often astral travel when we sleep even though we can not remember doing so. When we astral travel, even in different realms, we pick up "slugs" or things which attach themselves to us. Also, whenever one does spiritual work, you open yourself up to different energies which can sometimes dull your aura. Emotional ups and downs and even blocked chakras can attritube to our auras becoming weighed down.
Galatea

Female
Number of posts : 13
Hobbies : Reading, art, friends, Martial arts, swimming, roleplaying...
Tell us about yourself : Hello :) I'm currently in college and continuing my spiritual learning.
Appreciation Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernBelle82 September 1st 2009, 3:22 pm

Oh yes. I totally recommend doing a cleansing every so often. One I do has worked for me anyways. When I shower I clean myself first like a regular bathing and then when I'm done I just stand under the shower and imagine all black energy going down the drain. I always notice the difference and feel so much nicer after doing that. I also sometimes do a salt bath too.
SouthernBelle82

Female
Number of posts : 14
Hobbies : Cooking, reading, Karaoke, playing Sims, politics
Tell us about yourself : I'm 27 and majoring in criminal justice.
Appreciation Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 1st 2009, 5:47 pm

Now I know why I feel so much better after a lonnnnng shower, and I also do feel reallygood when I am tending to my yard, I water the flowers every night, whether they need it or not (-: Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots September 1st 2009, 7:50 pm

so true
the body can't
accept negativity all the time
- hence, the word TRAMA -
it's crazy how some
individals thrive on it
sometimes not
realizing until they're in
real deep trouble
Any thing that relaxs
and brings about friendliness is awesome
funny, how youngsters think it's so easy to
have it all - I remember - only to realize
life is hard work but who said we
can't meditate the negativity away...LOL

Happy Cleansing.....
I know I'm corny but it's worth it sometimes.... :~~:
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 2nd 2009, 7:06 pm

I remember reading something one of the Reiki teachers mentioned, to cleanse the body from negative energies, it was a visualization to imagine while you are in the shower a waterfall cleansing your aura from all negativity, very similar to what you experience SouthernBelle82, i am glad i read this forgot about this type of cleansing maybe ill remember next time i am in the shower to allow the dark energies to get washed away Rain

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 2nd 2009, 7:11 pm

I am sure the plants are very grateful, i used to water the plants every night i kind of slacked a bit. I do know when i did they were much more healthier and much happier, i do Love the plants and you have showed me what i need to start doing more of, is water the plants. Thank You Linda. :lovesigh:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 2nd 2009, 7:13 pm

I really Enjoy your posts d-knots we each bring our own personalities to the table i think it's Wonderful :lovesigh:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down