Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

offer a tarot reading

2 posters

Go down

offer a tarot reading Empty Re: offer a tarot reading

Post by laura ann June 19th 2020, 2:01 pm

Okay image is of your cards. I did a past /present/ future and top card is what is helping you and bottom card is what is and has been hindering you
gonna take me an hour to type this lol

===================
PAST; 3 of swords

swords are about destructive behavior
3 is about delays with eventual success
This card speaks of a broken heart, betrayal, lonliness, the end of a relationship, grief and sadness
It is It is pointing you into a direction of much healing being needed and you letting go of the past. You had to hit your rock bottom to be able to let go of the pain and start anew.You had to make a clean cut to be able to go for a fresh start and it has taken you a long time but you have. 
The pierced heart speaks of the broken wounded heart and the pain it caused you. But not all blame can be cast to the heartbreaker as much of this  was self inflicted by your actions and thoughts.
The grey clouds show me you were getting divine messages but you weren't hearing them Your clouded judgement refused to see or hear them. The red heart speaks to me of passion, strength , power  which became the center of your focus and it then broke sending you reeling into  an abyss of shoulda coulda woulda's. No trust.
 The swords wen t into your heart loving, kind, showing religion and beliefs . The blue and white are symbols of Mary and Jesus but by the time they punctured and left three giant holes inside you shows me three severe losses. Did you stop believing in love, or yourself, or relationships .. All needed much healing to  seal those wounds inside which I believe you may still be healing .. as we progress we will see what appears
=================
Your PRESENT card  came up as 4 of SWORDS

swords represent the spring ( which we are in now) hmm
swords connect to air signs Gemeni/ Libra and Aquarius and people who live in the East
Swords are destructive in nature  and represent a temporary isolation or quarantine.
Hmm must be your healing time
The number 4 represents establishing a foundation that is stable and strong
I get intellectual states, thoughts and ideas cursing through your mind. Your isolation  is temporary but I keep feeling a slight mental imbalance  whether just a serious bout of depression or slight breakdown  but it is of no  matter as you isolation has and is allowing you to heal, repair yourself,Your recovering from the past issues. You have much needed this time to heal . This period of turmoil has now ended it is now time to isolate and reflect on how it all effected you and how to not allow it to happen again. To gain your strengths through knowledge. Your needing to rest and to meditate  to finally get a complete healing When I get to the what is helping card we will se what is being done to help you get through this stronger in all ways. The stained glass on this card shows you were looking through rose colored glasses. But laying on the coffin  and meditating and praying with the use of mudras by the hand position tells me your leaving your old mindset and coming out of your exile. The yellow sword facing your past shows me you were spiritualy connected but were not utilizing it . You were blocking it .The male is yellow  which tells me he is relaxed and having positive thoughts. It shows me you have come basically from the depths of hell and are now seeing light again. 
============================
in the future position is 
QUEEN of WANDS

wands are about deliberate actions
They often represent a female of Leo birth, she is intuitive and dynamic, she is a woman of older, mature being , over 40 years of age or is someone who is very mature for their age.
She is or will be fair skinned an freckles easily and has blonde or light hair. She  is known to tackle anything, her home  is always welcoming, She is a country gentle type lady who is creative yet independent. Do you know this woman?
Wand are about summer so maybe you will meet her. She may become love interest or just simply a great great friend who you can turn to  when needed. This card is about clarity of vision, and good fortune.
 the white and grey clouds speak of ghosts and the veil energies, I connect it to wisdom gained from experiences. . The blue sky is calm and very intuitive. You need to learn to trust your gut and your messages in dreams and visions.  the heart clasp is about  symbol of truth and love binding. The yellow crown is  the internal joining of two forces . The balancing of your conscious and unconscious thoughts and feelings. 
==================
what is helping you;
9 Of PENTACLES

this is about financial affairs, money, wealth, getting on solid ground
It is about the end of a cycle which I get a thank god from ahs been a rough few years for you.
It is actions and completions, the ME and the SELF.
Your being helped with all these things.
I get winter time from this as lessons continue
red grapes show me a transformation has and is taking place within you. The bird is showing me this is about someone who lives in the north east.
 the number 9 represents new beginnings, a situation is almost over  
that little itty bitty snail is screaming success comes at a snails pace so patience is needed.
Your gaining patience, and staying more grounded which is getting you on more solid ground, 
Her gown is showing thoughts an  feelings desires and passions all of which have caused you much trouble in the past but they have and are helping you get your internal power more balanced  and screaming at you do not make any hasty decisions or you will once again feel stuck a nd stagnated. Just flow and trust.
there is something coming that was not finished. I am thinking telepethy but am feeling some type of increase in your gifts.
You need to feel how blessed you are to have and are receiving lots of help . they are screaming appreciate your life NOW.
the yellow pentacles are protection from evil thoughts  and the tiny castle in background is about your still getting help as your building a more solid and stable life. The yellow sky shows me you r getting more and more connected to spirit energy and those red mountains shows me the obstacle your still getting help with  to overcome which is connected to the male phallic energies, your anger issues and courage issues and lustful thoughts. 
You will get a grip on all this so that when  in the future you have a serious relationship you will have a better handle on rtust,, love, etc
=================================
what has been hindering you holding you back keeping you from achieving success;
2 of WANDS

okay this card is about action and motivation. Ambition is the big words here.
Okay it is screaming you constantly looking into the past. Okay the past is just that the past. It did oto destroy you so let it be.. take baby steps forward but NEVER ever look backwards again.. Baby steps forward.
This card shows your holding the world in your hand . when you quit looking backward you will conquer this world.
the red cap shows me one of the issues is your temper and desires have both hindered you greatly
the brown cape shows me your having trouble staying grounded The roses are showing me if you get a grip on anger and get and stay grounded maybe war hematite or some stone at all times will help you with this  but the roses show new beginning are there  and saying you just gotta deal with a few thorns  to find the beauty.. It is the card of HOPE
The wall is showing your need for privacy and isolation so slowly let yourself out a little at a time
 the mountains are obstacles you need to overcome which we have addressed several times already and don't need to be mentioned again.
the staff on t he right is in a fixed in stone position.. which says there is not a future issue to overcome if you get a grip on the ones we already mentioned. 
the yellow right hand screams how spiritually connected you are and the staff in the left hand is telling me your waiting on something to happen. STOP waiting just flow, allow it to happen. 
===============
Okay it looks like you stepped in to a hell of sorts but have worked your way back out with much heavenly help. Your future is looking bright and lovely  but it will take a while  as your still to learn patience, and internal control of emotions.
I see a lovely future but it is baby steps and you have to learn to not look backwards ever. You cannot change it , learn from your mistakes and become the lovely, kind, loving man your destined to be.
======
for entertainment purposes only
Take what resonates trash the rest
Your the master of your life not your life's slave. NOTHING is set in stone 
your thoughts , actions, and decisions and those of others have the power to change it all

feedback always welcomed
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann June 19th 2020, 12:53 pm

Sorry just saw this couple days ago and again sorry been under the weather but got to it today.
offer a tarot reading Ptdc0010
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 14th 2020, 4:28 am

Hi Laura I would love a reading, no worries I could definitely use whatever guidance the cards foretell.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

offer a tarot reading Empty offer a tarot reading

Post by laura ann May 23rd 2020, 11:20 am

I have not done a reading of any
kind in at least five years or more.
Not sure how well I can still do one but will offer one to anyone who doesn't mind rusty
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down