Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rider Waite 3 Card Spread

2 posters

Go down

Rider Waite 3 Card Spread Empty Re: Rider Waite 3 Card Spread

Post by laura ann May 22nd 2020, 5:14 am

interesting
the king is sitting forward in the Now position. Yet the card is in the past placement. Hence I see it is saying I have carried a lot of these traits with me as I move forward in life and are in me now.It describes a lot of my traits, not all but a lot fit well

the Night is sitting in the facing the future position but is in the Now card position telling me a lot of it is what I am experiencing as we speak. I also can take several of the traits such as hardheaded is an understatement lol, And the main reason it has appeared is change>>>> change on several levels is needed.

9 of swords....facing the future in the future card position.....
being hard on yourself
denying that you did your best....always part of my psyche but it is a very old trait from childhood trauma.........suffering anguish

feeling you've reached your limits
having sleepless nights
feeling depressed
going through a dark night of the soul
forgetting joy.......al work as well as have had major insomnia issue for at least 15 years, often go to depression but never deep dark brooding just a hint of sadness as life did not turn out how I imagined as a teen it would go....and we all purge constantly it is part of the journey....
generate from within. What tortures we put ourselves through when our doubts....part of becoming a n adult I think but I am very guilty of this
this is a troubling card but not much of it actually fits at this time. thank goodness ...

thanks kind sir for taking the time on this.
It is much appreciated

I also understand it is for entertainment purposes only ( that protects you)
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being May 22nd 2020, 4:24 am

Rider Waite 3 Card Spread King-o10

ACTIONS

Intellectual
   is comfortable in the world of the mind
   uses thought creatively
   grasps information quickly and completely
   inspires and challenges through ideas
   ably carries out research
   is knowledgeable

Analytical
   cuts through confusion and mental fog
   applies reason and logic
   is talented with games and other mental challenges
   easily breaks up complicated subjects
   is adept at argument and debate
   understands a problem quickly

Articulate
   is adept at language and verbal skills
   communicates ideas successfully
   is a stimulating conversationalist
   often serves as a group spokesperson
   is a lucid writer and speaker

Just
   renders honest, insightful judgments
   understands and honors all sides of an issue
   is concerned about truth and fairness
   views situations with a dispassionate eye
   is impartial and objective

Ethical
   is a moral/ethical leader
   encourages high standards
   works against corruption and dishonesty
   takes the high road in all dealings
   lives by his or her highest principles

DESCRIPTION

The personality of the King of Swords is a combination of the positive air energy of the Swords suit and the active, outward focus of a King. He is a man of intellect who can absorb and work with information of all kinds. As a master of reason and logic, he analyzes any problem with ease. He can work out solutions quickly and explain them lucidly to others. In a chaotic situation, he cuts through the confusion and provides the clarity needed to move forward. Others seek him out to present their case as he speaks with eloquence and insight. He is always truthful and can be relied on to handle any situation fairly and honorably. When a judgment is called for, he can render an impartial but just decision. He is incorruptible and lives by the highest ethical standards. He encourages those around him to do the same, and they often live up to his expectations.

In readings, the King of Swords asks you to take the kinds of actions he might take. For example: telling the truth, thinking up a solution, communicating well, or judging fairly. This King can also represent a man or woman who is acting as he does, or an atmosphere of reason, honesty and high standards. In a reading, he tells you that his special energy has meaning for you at this time. Let yourself be inspired by this King in whatever form he appears in your life.

Rider Waite 3 Card Spread Knight10

ACTIONS

Unwavering..........Stubborn
   is dogged in pursuit of a goal..........is hardheaded and obstinate
   will not quit..........digs into a position
   stands firm against opposition..........must have his or her own way
   stays fixed to a chosen course..........refuses to listen to reason
   keeps true to personal convictions..........resists compromise

Cautious..........Unadventurous
   checks and double-checks..........is too conservative
   examines all angles beforehand..........misses chances by waiting
   proceeds slowly and carefully..........is reluctant to try something new
   prefers the safe, known path..........settles for safe, small gains
   is prudent and careful..........is afraid of risking

Thorough..........Obsessive
   takes care of every detail..........does not know when to quit
   is meticulous..........is too picky
   wraps up all loose ends..........must have everything just so
   never leaves a job half done..........is inflexible and compulsive
   is painstaking..........insists on perfection
   completes anything started..........can't leave well enough alone

Realistic..........Pessimistic
   is willing to look at the facts..........concentrates on what's wrong
   faces the truth..........thinks others are dreamers
   is not lured by false hopes..........sees a glass as half empty, not half full
   assesses circumstances candidly..........takes the gloomy view
   predicts problems in advance..........dooms a project from the start

Hard-Working..........Grinding
   becomes dedicated to a task..........focuses too narrowly on work
   is diligent and industrious..........can be humorless and grim
   produces as much as two people..........sees playtime as wasteful
   tackles any chore vigorously..........drives everyone too hard
   is tireless and unflagging..........forgets life should be fun

DESCRIPTION

On the positive side, the Knight of Pentacles is like a bulldog. Once he bites down, you can be sure he won't let go. He's dogged in pursuit of his goals. A hard-worker, he has tremendous stamina and dedication. Every job is always completed down to the last detail. He's careful and prudent, never wasteful. He knows the facts and is immune to false promises. On the negative side, this Knight is a bit stodgy and dull. He's not known for his playful sense of humor. Work always comes first. He tends to be inflexible and obsessive about little details. Stubborn to a fault, he refuses to give in even when wrong, something he'll never admit. He doesn't like change or risk and will always take the gloomiest view.

In readings, a Knight of Pentacles shows that his cautious style is involved in the situation as an aspect of you, someone else or the atmosphere in general. You need to ask yourself, "Is this Knight's energy helping or hurting?"

If his style is evident, then balance is needed. Are you working too hard? Do you refuse to listen to reason? Do you have a perfectionist in your life? Is the atmosphere around you one of gloom and doom? It may be time for a change.

If this Knight's energy is missing, a dose of prudence may be called for. Are you spending too much? Maybe it's time to slow down. Do you give up too soon? Dig in and refuse to quit. Is your work often careless, late or incomplete? Next time resolve to work up a sweat and get the job done. Let the Knight of Pentacles introduce you to his world of care and persistence.

Rider Waite 3 Card Spread Nine-o10

ACTIONS

worrying
   doubting all will go well
   brooding
   making yourself sick over your troubles
   going over and over an issue
   feeling anxious and tense
   getting worked up

feeling guilty
   regretting some offense
   refusing to forgive yourself
   wanting to turn back the clock
   focusing on your "sins"
   being hard on yourself
   denying that you did your best
   getting overwhelmed by remorse

suffering anguish
   despairing
   feeling you've reached your limits
   having sleepless nights
   feeling depressed
   going through a dark night of the soul
   forgetting joy
   wanting to cry

DESCRIPTION

It makes sense that the figure on the Nine of Swords is in bed because it is during the night that our griefs and regrets come to mind most intensely. The quiet darkness strips away the distractions of the day, leaving us alone with our thoughts. Who has not lain awake at 4 A.M. filled with worries that refuse to go away? The Nine of Swords represents this unhappiness which can strike us at any time.

Unlike the pain of the Three of Swords which seems to come from without, the Nine of Swords represents the pain that we generate from within. What tortures we put ourselves through when our fears and doubts overwhelm us. Worry is probably the most common. Have I done enough? Will everything work out OK? What am I going to do? The thoughts go round and round - impossible to turn off.

Guilt is another source of pain. When we have done something that we feel is wrong or hurtful - or failed to do something we think we should have - the distress can be very real. It is worse when nothing we do relieves the bad feelings or makes them go away. Finally, there is just pure anguish. Sometimes the pain of life is so total that all we feel like doing is crying into our hands.

Needless to say, the Nine of Swords is not the most pleasant of cards, but it doesn't always indicate major distress. Often it is just a sign of some element of unhappiness or trouble - a vulnerable spot in your life. This card is often a warning from your Inner Guide that the path you are going down may be a difficult one. If you approach the Nine of Swords in this spirit - as a caution sign - you will be able to use it constructively. Examine your situation carefully to be sure you are making the best choices. Even a small change can make all the difference.

Joan Bunning - Learning The Tarot

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 22nd 2020, 1:11 am

the number of times your intuition tells you to do
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being May 21st 2020, 10:41 pm

Hey Laura Ann, Absolutely this would be my first reading for someone in quite a while. So ill get to it just want to light a healing candle and have a nice cup of sage tea.

How many times do you want me to shuffle the deck?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 21st 2020, 2:52 am

I will take one.
I rarely get readings seems I am always the reader lol

But only if it feels to you like you should.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Rider Waite 3 Card Spread Empty Rider Waite 3 Card Spread

Post by Spirit-Being May 21st 2020, 1:45 am

Welcome my friends Loves  if anyone would like a 3 card reading please let me know. The reading will consist of:

1. Past would be the first card
  2. Present would be the second card
  3. Future would be the third card

It's a fairly simple reading from Joan Bunnings Book  hope to hear from you soon.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down