Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Stilettos

2 posters

Go down

Black Stilettos Empty Black Stilettos

Post by SoFlo January 9th 2014, 4:50 pm

Over the course of the past several months, perhaps almost even a year or more, I have dreams that some how or another involve black stilettos. They are infrequent/irregular, which is why it took me a little while to notice. The dreams are never the same twice. Neither are the shoes for that matter. There seems to be no running theme in all the different dreams either. Sometimes its about shoes in general, with the black stilettos becoming a main focus. Sometimes the shoes have nothing to do with anything, but I'll happen to look down and notice I'm wearing a pair. I should also add that (in real life) I can't walk in stilettos. I do own some high heels, but it has been more that 5 years since I've worn a pair of heels at all. And they have certainly never been stilettos (because I tend to march more like a man than walk like a lady. which I'm completely ok with) But since I've noticed that they keep popping up every so often, I figured maybe there is something to it..... It's at least worth asking about I suppose. 

Thanks!
SoFlo
SoFlo

Female
Number of posts : 5
Hobbies : food & crochet
Tell us about yourself : curious about a lot. Looking to learn about past experiences & hopefully understand future lessons more clearly.
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2013-08-16

Back to top Go down

Black Stilettos Empty Re: Black Stilettos

Post by Aussiepom January 11th 2014, 11:26 am

Sounds like the main feature in your dream....walking!   
Not so much the shoes.....Walking where?    Into something that means a new life?
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down