animals to chakras

Go down

animals to chakras

Post by laura ann on May 19th 2013, 11:36 am

[img][/img]Often when we are working on a particular chakra we will dream of certain animals that correlate to a chakra.
Several years ago I was working on some chakra things and evolving in my spirituality and kept seeing a elephant in my head and dreams. Not making at that time the connection to chakra issues. I figured a totem animal of which I still believe is true as I still see this animnal weekly.
But on that Saturday afternoon as I got off work I kept again being drawn to the sky. I again couldn't pull off parking lot as kept being pulled strongly to a certain area so finally took 'as usual' a pic.
Here is a white elephant I captured sitting on a cloud. Again I did nothing to change it other then enlarge it.
Another example of how we are shown things if we can learn to look closer.
As they say 'Don't be so blind that you cannot see."
the white elephant conencts to two chakras.
one is the throat the other the back of neck located between inner collarbone in the front and to a secondary smaller chakra in the neck at the back
it is 16 petaled and colored silver crescent within a white circle
Basic Principles
Creative. Resonance of being—creative. Divine love. Creativity: receive and offer direct messages from highest consciousness; ability to verbalize. “I speak the truth with love.” Capacity to offer divine message to world, receive direct message from highest, become mouthpiece for highest, become poet, singer, artist: all forms of art expressed through this center. Little risk here: mild center. Doesn’t interfere with other centers, and other centers leave it alone. Ability to verbalize, express truth through power of the spoken world.
Center of human capacity of expression, communication and inspiration. Links lower chakras with crown; bridge between thoughts and feelings, impulses and reactions; communicates contents of all chakras to external world. Ether is a basic element that forms lower chakras: earth, water, fire, air. medium of sound, spoken word, divine word of Creation; communicating element, mediator of information on all levels of being. Ether also defined as Akasha, the astral light where all events, thoughts, feelings since beginning of time are recorded. Throat chakra provides inner distance so you can reflect on thoughts, actions. inner hearing: perceive own inner voice, inspiration, develop unshakable confidence in personal higher guidance, become conscious of own real mission in life; recognize inner worlds are as real as material world; capable of absorbing, transmitting information from subtler spheres.
Communication, creative self-expression, openness, expansiveness, independence, inspiration, access to the subtle levels of being. Voice penetrates to heart of listener, pure sound affects listener by changing the space of their mind and being.

laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: animals to chakras

Post by Guest on May 19th 2013, 1:04 pm

Laura Ann that is amazing.
All I can say is "wow"
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on May 20th 2013, 6:42 am

Agree that is amazing, although my first impression was that of a frog. Now I can see its eyes, ears and its trunk. My guess also, is that it is an African elephant, rather than Indian, looking at the shape of its ears. Now whether that has any significance. Link....

http://www.eleaid.com/index.php?page=differencesbetweenafricanandasianelephants

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on May 20th 2013, 10:13 am

My first impression was actually a gargoyle till I  looked closer. lol
laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 on May 20th 2013, 7:05 pm

Laura, this is beautiful! I definitely see the elephant but I also see the elephant bringing you special visitors. Look very closely and you will see spirits encased within the elephants body and there are some outside. I feel that those spirits are for you and that is why you captured the picture when you did. Look through a magnifying glass or increase the size and you will see what I am talking about. I see older lovely women, I also see a pet dog right between the 2 women.
If you are having trouble seeing them, you could try to take a picture of your picture with a cell phone and then enlarge it on your cell. I do this often and it helps to clarify it. I'm sure it's a special gift for you! Smile Hugs
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on May 21st 2013, 10:01 am

Taurus I took that pic maybe 4 to 6 years ago
the messages at that time would probably not play today
i do see the many people and animals in that cloud as well but my first look was the gargoyle, ( which made no sense in my life) second i saw the elephant so that is what I was supposed to see.
I actually do not have a cell phone.. find them a pain in arse! I refuse to be tracked down every second of my life. What happened to coming home at the end of day and talking about your day instead of accountability every second.
thing is people are on the phones all day and not seeing the beauty around them. They have forgotten how to interact with others.They go outside and sit and instead of seeing the trees and sky and birds etc they are looking down at their phones non stop....thus no energy and drinking energy drinks non stop.
laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 21st 2013, 10:59 am

I agree with what you say Laura Ann.I also do not have a cellular phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum