Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empath?

4 posters

Go down

Empath? Empty Empath?

Post by Taurus20 May 16th 2013, 6:45 pm

I was just reading another post from a few years ago by Fire and in it she states that an Empath is a medium. My daughter has been told by many Mediums that she is very empathic does that mean she is a medium. She can walk into a room and sense that spirits are there. She also gets very itchy all over when spirits are around. Sometimes she gets faint and also very sick to her stomach. She has not seen spirit except for in orbs and in pictures. I'm just curious because she is always telling me I am a medium but doesn't believe she herself is. When we are together she will tell me where the spirits are and I will see them but she doesn't. She will see orbs in motion going across a room or even outside. I only see orbs when I capture them in pictures. Just curious what you think about this??? Thank You
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Empath? Empty Re: Empath?

Post by ATouchofHeart May 17th 2013, 12:27 am

Smile I'm curious also.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 17th 2013, 12:28 pm

To be Empathic does not mean Mediumship.
An Empath is a person who feels other's feelings and moods. Is not a mind reader but picks up on anyone who is feeling a little low or extremely happy without showing what they are feeling. An Empath picks up the waves of emotion coming from that person.

I can pick up moods on a site like this,if the members are down or up. If someone is feeling low and wants to talk.

When I was a child and did something naughty,I used to watch my mother's face...I knew if she had found out! Duh

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic May 17th 2013, 1:37 pm

Aussiepom wrote:To be Empathic does not mean Mediumship.
An Empath is a person who
feels other's feelings and moods. Is not a mind reader but picks up
on anyone who is feeling a little low or extremely happy without showing
what they are feeling. An Empath picks up the waves of emotion coming
from that person.

That is Empathy Smile Joan is an Empath! Telepathy is a mind to mind connection that may or may not include a "feelings" connection. A "medium" is a person who has a mind to mind connection with an entity that dwells in what is generally considered the "spirit world". A medium can also have an empathic connection with the entity that they are connected to and generally speaking a medium receives information from the entity that they are connected to. In the commercial world they sell this information to others. sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 17th 2013, 4:41 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Aussiepom wrote:To be Empathic does not mean Mediumship.
An Empath is a person who
feels other's feelings and moods. Is not a mind reader but picks up
on anyone who is feeling a little low or extremely happy without showing
what they are feeling. An Empath picks up the waves of emotion coming
from that person.

That is Empathy Smile Joan is an Empath! Telepathy is a mind to mind connection that may or may not include a "feelings" connection. A "medium" is a person who has a mind to mind connection with an entity that dwells in what is generally considered the "spirit world". A medium can also have an empathic connection with the entity that they are connected to and generally speaking a medium receives information from the entity that they are connected to. In the commercial world they sell this information to others. sun

Right on,John. I do hear spirit but not see them. Bit of a connection the other night,woke up hearing two male voices shouting at each other right beside me. Was too sleepy to make out what they were saying. Frustrating.

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down