Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message from an NDE

2 posters

Go down

A message from an NDE Empty A message from an NDE

Post by Guest May 6th 2013, 10:20 am

"I took the time to ask questions, and I heard the message loud and clear. Our purpose here is to discover unconditional love within ourselves and then offer it to others. We are all on the path. What differs between us is the road we take, the experience we choose, and how much we have learned about love. No one road is better or more important than another. It is all a matter of what speaks to your heart and feels like home within. We are here to explore, experience and find joy in the process of living an earthly existence. Our evolution and ascension as a spiritual being happens organically at a time when we are ready to receive it. We are all constantly growing, evolving and changing. But, this is not anything we have to force or for which we need a certain skill set. We are all spiritual beings having the human experience. All those experiences are a little different than the person standing next to us."

And the argument against it
These ideas sound very familiar, here are a few questions it raises for me:

- Is any love really "unconditional"? And isn't there a need to balance being loving with protecting your own self? What does it really mean to discover or give unconditional love?

-Do all roads really lead to Rome? What does it really mean to return to source. Did source eject us in a devolved state just so we could evolve to the point where we can rejoin it? He says whatever speaks to our heart is the right path for us. Even radical Islam, or a deranged cult?

If we return back to source no matter what choice we make and there is no good bad right/wrong then does it not matter what happens in between? I could live thousansd of lives as a serial killer until mankind goes extinct and I'd still rejoin a loving source. This idea seems to totally contradict his original statement that we are here to learn "love".

Stephen

Back to top Go down

A message from an NDE Empty Re: A message from an NDE

Post by Aussiepom May 6th 2013, 4:58 pm

What an interesting topic,Stephen. Unconditional love.
What exactly is unconditional love? The phrase bears thinking about. The word 'unconditional' .
To sacrifice everything? To give our all to someone or something else? To change our life for someone else?
Maybe live a life that we do not agree with?

Giving our life to another human being?

Following their footsteps in everything they desire?

I really do not think I could do that. We are given independant lives to follow our own path.

Selfish arn't I?..... Embarassed

Joan

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2013, 12:34 am

Hi Joan,
You are asking good questions.I too am sceptical of such absolutist
statements.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel May 7th 2013, 3:34 am

Offering unconditional love to the people of this world would be laughed at; unconditional love is a very powerful force that is on a level we cannot even begin to comprehend but it will get rid of evil when it is wielded by an advanced spirit. All paths do lead back the source but a question also arises as I know of at least three sources that have given life and it is quiet possible there are other sources.

A serial killer until mankind becomes extinct; that will never happen because what mankind do not know is the fact that even our spirits can die because they have become so evil. Every so often mankind are tested and right now that is what is happening on this world only they are not aware of that fact.

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2013, 4:28 am

Excellent points Bill.Thank you.Unconditional love is a great ideal,but could an
human continue live here on earth being in such an elevated state.
Just blowing a nose which kills bacteria could be disturbing to such a person.
The Jains of India are an example of this difficulty
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 7th 2013, 7:08 am

Arbel wrote:Offering unconditional love to the people of this world would be laughed at; unconditional love is a very powerful force that is on a level we cannot even begin to comprehend but it will get rid of evil when it is wielded by an advanced spirit. All paths do lead back the source but a question also arises as I know of at least three sources that have given life and it is quiet possible there are other sources.

A serial killer until mankind becomes extinct; that will never happen because what mankind do not know is the fact that even our spirits can die because they have become so evil. Every so often mankind are tested and right now that is what is happening on this world only they are not aware of that fact.

Bill

Interesting to know that,Bill. I never knew that spirits could be extinct. I thought we 'lived' for ever.

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2013, 7:43 am

I have a feeling that spirit can not die but the individuality is lost.
Bill can correct me if I am wrong on this.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down