Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowdreaming ??

2 posters

Go down

Flowdreaming ??  Empty Flowdreaming ??

Post by ATouchofHeart March 19th 2013, 7:02 pm

http://www.flowdreaming.com/pages/mp3thankyou.php

Has anyone every heard of this?
I wondered how it may differ than other meditation.
I downloaded a free 17.6 MP mp3 they offer from subscribing so after I listen to the meditation I have on that is almost putting me to sleep! I'll let you know.

Flowdreaming ??  529653I can't fall asleep standing up I have to put together a baby quilt and start on my daughter's baby cradle bumper pad.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Flowdreaming ??  Empty Re: Flowdreaming ??

Post by sunmystic March 20th 2013, 6:00 pm

http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/intention-manifestation/52315-flowdreaming.html

Here is a quote from a topic on flowdreaming from a topic on the message board at the net address that is listed above:

The thing I love about Flowdreaming is its sheer simplicity, as Summer
says herself, it is not mediation, it is not hypnosis, it is not
affirmations, it working the emotions to imprint the flow, moulding the
energies of life, creating and reshaping our blueprint where we are very
general and non-specific in what we ask for allowing the Universe to
arrange the "HOW", working with the essence of what we desire, I also
love the way it takes only a short amount of time, most flowdreaming
sessions are around 15-20mins. max. and you don't have to wear
headphones (although you can if you desire to) and of course you make
up your own flowdreams to your own music.
MalikaFlowdreaming ??  BiggrinFlowdreaming ??  RedfaceFlowdreaming ??  Smile

Here is a quote from another person in the same topic:

Hmm I guess I'll be the naysayer. I just bought $45.00 worth of
downloads, and it sure sounds like hypnosis to me. The exact same
visualization of flowing with the stream forms the bulk of each 15 to 20
minute program, with some specific affirmations tacked on to the end. I
don't even like the affirmations, which are often too contrary to
existing reality to be effective (affirmations need to be believable to
be effective). She could have just made one download of the getting into
the stream visualization then left blank space with just music for you
to add your own visualization rather than just listen to affirmations. I
was hoping for at least a visualization journey for the specific
subject (since she does say its important to imagine, with all senses,
what you want so why doesn't she give us a visualization journey for our
subject?) rather than just blunt affirmations. Even the old Barry
Konikov self-hypnosis tapes are better than these because they at least
are fresh for each subject and thoughtful about the subject. (My
subjects were relationships, abundance, and the children's
visualization).

I do not listen to recordings that are designed to affect one's mind because usually they put you into an hypnotic state and then attempt to reprogram your mind while you are in this state. I do not like to give anybody that kind of control until I know them personally and trust them. It sounds to me that "flowdreaming" is a catchy phrase for a music affirmations system that one can purchase to use to change their life. Changing one's life through the use of affirmations, which does work, can change your life, but just for the record you can use almost any music with those affirmations. Sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 20th 2013, 8:25 pm

Thank you Sunmystic for the topics on flowdreamingthat
I like your statement; makes sense.

I do have a lot of meditations and guided imagery.
One of the first I bought was from ... gosh can't remember the exact name but I think it is Brainwave Entertainment.
I've gotten most free online but did invest in some chakra healing meditation. Very similar to what's below.

The first meditative music I listened to was binaural beats, and isochronic
tones. Can't remember the name of company right now but they were like what is below.

It sent vibrations all through my body. And those beats gave me my first starburst in my third eye that had letters in them.

Like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_mjh0K4nEM

Chakra Activation & Healing Meditation

Chakra Activation
& Healing uses 3D ambient sounds, binaural beats, and isochronic
tones in a perfect blend for chakra activation. The frequencies are
tuned specifically for activating your chakra energy centers starting
with the base and finishing with the crown.

For best results use this meditation with chakra stones.

For this audio to be fully effective headphones must be worn.

Visualize colored light at the chakra area, to aid in activation you can also use colored crystals to activate the chakra.

Place
the crystals on the point while lying down flat on your back, feeling
relaxed, and visualize colored light radiating outwards.

Crystals,
being symmetrical in their molecular structure, radiate energy in a
consistent and steady manner. So they are excellent for creating a
healing flow around the chakras.

Each chakra responds to a special color, and to crystals of corresponding
colors that are placed at the chakra point.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 21st 2013, 1:10 pm

Deb it is sounds to me that you have a pretty good feel for what is going on in chakras and quite a bit of experience with them. I didn't ever read any books. Of course back in the day there wasn't really much written about meditation type things and there wasn't any internet and I always lived in a rural environment. So I learned by the seat of my pants and through trial and error. And the chakra music I used was rock and roll from the local music station. My all time favorite was "Burning Down the House" by the Talking Heads band. It has, with an attitude, all of the chakra stimulating sounds in it with a strong Om to tie things together. Loved that song. The thing that I discovered from that experience was that bands that had a strong Om sound running in the background of their music were always at the top of the charts. Usually it was in the bass guitar or bass fiddle and in the bass drum. Elvis Presley had it in his voice and some other singers also did. I have used crystals a little bit to help charge things, but mostly I used sound and thought visualizations. What one puts thought into lights up and is activated. If the visualizations have movement, then things light up with more power or energy. The color of sunlight is the only color that I have ever used, so I do not have as much experience with colors that you do. sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 22nd 2013, 12:20 am

I took a short class in Chakra and I have several books. Several mp3's for clearing chakra. I'm learning. No expert by any means.

You're right about not being much out there. I'd say that you leard with the wisdom of your higher self and spirit.

I just listen to "Burning Down the House" I'd forgot what it sounded like.
I never thought of it for chakra use.

Listen & watch this "Chakra Suite" by Steve Halpern.
I used to have the CD but lost it somewhere.
This is nice.....and relaxing Flowdreaming ??  185542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMuNMUh5dCo

What one puts thought into lights up and is activated. If the
visualizations have movement, then things light up with more power or
energy. ( AGREE) Wink

Thank you for the feedback. You have educated me in other ways of meditating with music and vibration. Much appreciated.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum