Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dying Experience

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dying Experience  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dying Experience

Post by Aussiepom March 14th 2013, 3:56 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:Whether we will or whether we wont, hold that thought. Amen

I certainly will,Vanilla.... Thumb

Joan x

(P.S. I see you live in Bedfordshire. Down the road from me..... cheers )
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 14th 2013, 5:11 pm

We are almost neighbours.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 14th 2013, 5:36 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:We are almost neighbours.

St.Neots? Cambridgeshire?
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 14th 2013, 8:05 pm

I believe we will meet up in spirit with those who we have connected to.
Those who have touched our hearts; made an impression, shared something in common.

Lindaru here who hosted the blogtalk Big Foot online radio show. We have already connected during our night travels. I could definitely tell it was here but she was a man.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 15th 2013, 12:23 pm

Joan, I agree but don't you think perfection is in the eye of the beholder. What you consider perfection may not be what others think it is. I think if we are living a good life and showing love for ourselves and being kind and forgiving to others then we have done our best. These are lessons we have learned and they are the reason we are here!The Dying Experience  - Page 2 156389
I know how you feel about leaving but we know we never really leave we just return home where we belong, we have just been on vacation here!The Dying Experience  - Page 2 696319 Some have really great vacations, some not so wonderful but that's why we are here to learn our lessons!
When it comes to my time to leave, I don't believe I will be afraid for myself but for my loved ones because I have seen already first hand what it can do to our loved ones when they losse someone. I just hope and pray that by that time my loved ones will understand what I do now and know I'm just going home and they will see me again!The Dying Experience  - Page 2 27321
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 15th 2013, 12:39 pm

I dreamed a dream of Ken the other night,the dream wasn't anything in particular but the fact he was in it made it so.

Over the last few months I asked and asked him to show himself in some way. Nearly giving up and feeling rather annoyed with him I said to him......'alright,be like that'. Flounced off to bed.

There he was,clear as he was in life,standing beside me in this dream.

Loves

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 16th 2013, 3:42 am

Oh My Gosh Joan that's fantastic!!
I am so happy for you.......and it was so clear to you.

Hugs
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 16th 2013, 7:03 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:Oh My Gosh Joan that's fantastic!!
I am so happy for you.......and it was so clear to you.

Hugs

If Ken hadn't be clear,I think we know that it is someone who we know well.

Wonderful,to know he is around.....
Very Happy

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 16th 2013, 12:39 pm

That's right (((Joan)))

My Tom (husband) has come to me in dreams with hugs.
I've not seen him for a while but a this one time he tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and before I knew it was him, he was hugging me. My hand was on the back of his hair and I knew it was tom by the short curls in his hair.
Then he looked at me.

We have times when we see them a lot and some times there is a long span between. I believe they are really busy perfecting their soul for future adventures. A medium one told me that Tom was learning all about true sounds, color and vibration.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 16th 2013, 1:16 pm

Isn't wonderful when we know they are here with us?
Sometimes I nearly forget what Ken looks like. Yet I have pictures around of him when young (before I met him) and in middle age and finally as he grew older.
But I have been told and have seen him in a dream looking as he did when about in his 20's.
Plus two legs! Very Happy
He had one leg taken off through Diabetes.
He was so proud to show me that leg was back again.

Oh if only he was still here.... Praying

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 16th 2013, 1:59 pm

((((Joan))))

Yes, and they will take on the appearance (when needed) of the look they likes the most. We don't need lets over there but he was showing you that he is complete again, only the earthly presence was lacking parts.

In spirit we are 100% pure energy, love, and complete.
Meditate
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 16th 2013, 2:33 pm

A month or two after I lost my dog aged 15, four years and almost to the day, on Easter Saturday. She was my dog before I moved here with OH, she was mine before the other dogs came along and I miss her terribly. I dreamed I was awake, OH had just gone into the bathroom, which in reality he had, and all of a sudden she came through the door onto my bed and visited me. I called out ( both in dream state and reality, yet I dont believe it was a dream. ) Petra is here, Petra is here. She was white, clean, young and pure, and we were both so happy to greet each other. We have all heard of the saying, " floating on air " well all I can say is, all that day I was literally floating on air, something I have never experienced before, nor since. To this day I would defy anyone who said it was not real. I just knew she came to say goodbye. I just knew she would come.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 16th 2013, 3:25 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:((((Joan))))

Yes, and they will take on the appearance (when needed) of the look they likes the most. We don't need lets over there but he was showing you that he is complete again, only the earthly presence was lacking parts.

In spirit we are 100% pure energy, love, and complete.
Meditate

We used to laugh about his missing leg. He never let it bother him.
Used to call himself Hop Along Cassidy..... Very Happy
Thanks Debs. Actually that was in the first reading I got. The leg was mentioned. Wink

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 16th 2013, 7:28 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:A month or two after I lost my dog aged 15, four years and almost to the day, on Easter Saturday. She was my dog before I moved here with OH, she was mine before the other dogs came along and I miss her terribly. I dreamed I was awake, OH had just gone into the bathroom, which in reality he had, and all of a sudden she came through the door onto my bed and visited me. I called out ( both in dream state and reality, yet I dont believe it was a dream. ) Petra is here, Petra is here. She was white, clean, young and pure, and we were both so happy to greet each other. We have all heard of the saying, " floating on air " well all I can say is, all that day I was literally floating on air, something I have never experienced before, nor since. To this day I would defy anyone who said it was not real. I just knew she came to say goodbye. I just knew she would come.

That was a beautiful experience; you are blessed.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcrow April 9th 2013, 11:53 am

The Dying Experience  - Page 2 665618 if there is one thing i know is death is nothing to fear.it is after all just a continuation of life,i remember not wanting to be born into this world i wanted to stay in spirit, and i was right this life has been really hard but im happy about the fact i will never come back again,i walk my final path that is the best thing,
i have suffered no end in this life and all ive ever done is help others.im still waiting for the good times.i lost my husband to a horrid illness since then its been strugle upon strugle.he was only 44 at the time of his passing.i know hes round i smell him and feel him but im yet to see him.

Namaste
Blackcrow
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 9th 2013, 3:19 pm

That is what I cannot understand,Carron. You see spirit and you hear spirit. But why can't you see Bill? Would it be because you were husband and wife,but why should that make any difference?
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart April 10th 2013, 2:22 am

Blackcrow wrote:The Dying Experience  - Page 2 665618 if there is one thing i know is death is nothing to fear.it is after all just a continuation of life,i remember not wanting to be born into this world i wanted to stay in spirit, and i was right this life has been really hard but im happy about the fact i will never come back again,i walk my final path that is the best thing,
i have suffered no end in this life and all ive ever done is help others.im still waiting for the good times.i lost my husband to a horrid illness since then its been strugle upon strugle.he was only 44 at the time of his passing.i know hes round i smell him and feel him but im yet to see him.

Namaste

Blackcrow......I lost my 48 year old husband in 1999 of Cancer and a broken heart after our son died 18 months earlier. I've struggled ever since too. I had no life insurance...I live paycheck to paycheck since Tom died. But I live and I love it. I am given everything I need.....things just come to me. There is Abundance in the world and it does not always mean money. Remember Great Spirit does not give you more than you can handle................. The Dying Experience  - Page 2 641531
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2