Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please put my co-worker "Lunchroom Cook" on your prayer list

5 posters

Go down

Please put my co-worker "Lunchroom Cook" on your prayer list Empty Please put my co-worker "Lunchroom Cook" on your prayer list

Post by ATouchofHeart February 19th 2013, 7:38 pm

Ronnie wasn't feeling good last Thursday. Found out today that he is in the hospital. Not sure exactly what for. So I thought I'm put a card together at work and have people sign it and I can take it down to the hospital in a couple days.

Ronnie has many great qualities.
Ronnie is the best cook there; I'm serious. No one cooks like him.
He makes the best healthy soups every day he works. Not on the menu because we have two others soups but he goes out of his way to make some amazing top sirloin steak soup, Chicken noodle etc. He is Asian so he makes a some from his own country also.

When I have eggs at breakfast at work he cooks my easy over eggs just right. The gal today cook them too hard. But we were talking about Ronnie so that may be why.

Ronnie has two girls and one got married a few months ago and he made her wedding dress!! He sews! Another daughter is getting married soon and he will probably duplicate the efforts.

Ronnie is a Virgo and he writes out the meal menu on the wall each day in his exquisite printing.

He boss thought the card was a great idea.

Thanks for your prayers.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Please put my co-worker "Lunchroom Cook" on your prayer list Empty Re: Please put my co-worker "Lunchroom Cook" on your prayer list

Post by Taurus20 February 19th 2013, 10:10 pm

Deb, many healing prayers going out for Ronnie, hope he is well and back at work soon!

Love Peace Light Praying
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Please put my co-worker "Lunchroom Cook" on your prayer list Empty Re: Please put my co-worker "Lunchroom Cook" on your prayer list

Post by ATouchofHeart February 20th 2013, 12:02 am

Thank you Taurus20.
I have got to get used to your new name.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcrow February 21st 2013, 4:27 am

Please put my co-worker "Lunchroom Cook" on your prayer list 86038 Ronnie Healing and positive thoughts coming your way i hope you feel better soon

Namaste
Blackcrow
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 21st 2013, 8:49 am

Thank you Blackcrow
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda March 1st 2013, 10:58 am

Sending Thoughts and Prayers for Healing Please put my co-worker "Lunchroom Cook" on your prayer list 839875
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by shortangel March 1st 2013, 4:28 pm

Healing and positive energies on the way for Ronnie.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 2nd 2013, 12:03 pm

He may not be coming back to work. Found out that he will be on Dialysis from now on. Thank you for all your prayers and positive energies for my friend. My card signed by all who were able to sign was received by him.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shortangel March 2nd 2013, 5:09 pm

Continued healing and positive energies being sent.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 2nd 2013, 5:23 pm

Thank you June, I appreciate that.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 2nd 2013, 6:38 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:He may not be coming back to work. Found out that he will be on Dialysis from now on. Thank you for all your prayers and positive energies for my friend. My card signed by all who were able to sign was received by him.

Deb

That's good news, that he is feeling so good to come back to work. It's amazing what they can do today with that problem. Dialysis is scary though. Shocked I will keep him in my prayers. Praying
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 3rd 2013, 12:38 am

Taurus20, no, he is not scheduled to come back yet, maybe not at all. He is not doing well.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 3rd 2013, 7:40 am

Sorry Deb, I don't know where my mind was when I read that post, but it wasn't with me or maybe we can take that as a good sign! You never know spirit does do some things strangely! Smile
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 3rd 2013, 10:44 am

No problem Taurus20, my mind is always om 100 places at the same time.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down