Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Recent NDE

4 posters

Go down

My Recent NDE Empty My Recent NDE

Post by Betty42 February 18th 2013, 10:26 pm

On December 18 of last year I was running around as usual, coming home from work, putting out the garbage, when I had trouble breathing. I ran into the house telling my husband (who is bedridden) I couldn't breathe as I ran for my inhaler. I couldn't take a puff from my inhaler and saw that my husband was having trouble with the phone. I grabbed another phone on the desk and punched in 911. They answered and all I remember is saying "I can't breathe". Many hours later I found myself in a hospital bed with my daughter, Andrea, standing beside my bed and a doctor at the end. I was told I had a heart attack. I said I had an asthma attack. The doctor said tests would show what really happened, but it was shown that I did, in fact, suffer a heart attack. My daughter told me that when she had finally arrived at the hospital 1 1/2 hours after my incident, I had been throwing up, had no short term memory and what I did say did not make any sense. I was told that I was found by the Emergency Personnel on the floor unresponsive with the phone in my hand. Also that I became combative in the ambulance. I know I was intubated and wonder if that was the reason. My daughter thought I had a stroke because of my symptoms. I remember none of this. I was told I had a very traumatic event and that loss of oxygen due to my asthma attack caused my heart attack.
What I do remember is feeling fear. Then I saw very bright multi-colored lights. Then I heard a voice in my head "Do you want to stay here with Chris (my deceased son) or go back to be with Andrea?". In my head I heard a voice say "I have to go back to be with Andrea, she needs me".
My son passed on February 10, 2007 from cardiac sarcoidosis. I have missed and grieved for him ever since. Except the anniversary of his passing this year I did not feel the pain of missing him as great. I believe I was with Chris and that he knows I had to come back and that he will be waiting for me when it's my time.
Thank you for letting me post my amazing experience.
Betty

Last edited by Betty42 on February 18th 2013, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer)
Betty42
Betty42

Number of posts : 10
Appreciation Points : 29
Registration date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

My Recent NDE Empty Re: My Recent NDE

Post by Taurus20 February 20th 2013, 12:21 pm

Hi Betty42, I was Katt20 on JVP, I remember your post there. I am so sorry to hear about your heart attack. Yes I believe you were with your son and decided to come back to be with you husband and daughter. God does give us that choice. I am happy you came back to us too and to this new board. You must still have work to do here and maybe being here will help you with it.

I got goose bumps when I read your post, I think your NDE was exactly that! Smile

Love Peace Light Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty42 February 20th 2013, 8:57 pm

My Recent NDE 220146
Hi Katt,
So good to see you here. And, thanks for your thoughts. They are so very much appreciated.
XXOO
Betty42
Betty42

Number of posts : 10
Appreciation Points : 29
Registration date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Boydcreek February 23rd 2013, 11:37 pm

Yes, Betty; I believe it certainly was a NDE. Thankyou so much for posting that!!!
Boydcreek
Boydcreek

Female
Number of posts : 8
Tell us about yourself : I live in the foothills of the appalatians in Alabama. I am a nurse. I am hoping and working on getting a degree in metaphysics. I am Scottish/English /Native American. I do geneology for the family. Telling about myself makes me say "I am" too much which makes me uncomfortable with the ego.
Appreciation Points : 22
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 25th 2013, 9:14 am

(((((Betty))))) Your story is so amazing, touching and sad.
What a decision you had to make.....seems hard although they were helping you decide.

Glad you are hear to share and be with your daughter. You will see your son again so the decision was right. Wink
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 June 27th 2013, 7:58 pm

Deb, have you heard from Betty?  I haven't heard anything in awhile I hope she is OK.
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 28th 2013, 12:28 am

No, I haven't heard from her. I too hope all is well with her.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum