Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awareness

2 posters

Go down

Awareness Empty Awareness

Post by Spirit-Being February 10th 2009, 10:29 pm

Awareness Awareness

What is Awareness?

By focusing your attention on the present moment, you can open yourself to a new perception of life.

Awareness awakens your spiritual essence, the consciousness, and allows you to experience states of peace, happiness, and love. It brings calm and clarity to your inner world.

Awareness also creates an incredible opportunity for inner change. By learning to use the consciousness, you can see life outside the mind, free from negativity and prejudices, and respond to any situation with intelligence. Instead of being swept under by relentless thoughts and overpowering emotions, it provides a stable perspective from which to observe them, a fundamental starting point for change.

Awareness brings an immense sense of purpose to daily life, as all situations – whether they be pleasant or painful – are transformed into unique opportunities for spiritual development.

That Sense of Being Alive

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Awareness Empty Re: Awareness

Post by Spirit-Being July 18th 2009, 7:40 pm

Many Blessings :Hello:
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A Darth Vader November 23rd 2009, 8:21 am

Awareness in confidence and the will power to sort out I enjoy to embrace, I would rather be this way. All so restfully. But what is awareness without refuging us. I plan not to make my house on the glistening sand, but to make my house on a huge massive earth rooted solid rock ground, I got something to look up for because my enthusiasm to be the most positive I have ever been this day on my now morning I am going to seek rest within and not seek so much rest outside myself to another or other objects in between my life.

Spirit-Being thank you kindly for the honors.

A Darth Vader
A Darth Vader

Number of posts : 17
Tell us about yourself : Always Motivated To Enhance This Way.
Appreciation Points : 27
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down