Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The big fish

Go down

The big fish Empty The big fish

Post by Spirit-Being April 1st 2012, 5:56 pm

Hey guys i wanted to share a dream i had about a week ago, that i have been meaning to share.

The Dream

I was standing in a small pond, by a small waterfall. When i say small the waterfall might have been 2 - 3 foot drop. The water flowed down from another small pond. The water was up to my knees, it was calm as can be, the water reflected everything from the trees to the sky. I heard this splash, when i looked, i saw ripples going across the pond like little waves. The next thing i remember was grabbing a fish as it jumped, the fish was close to 3 feet in length, i carried it up to the pond above and placed it into the water.

Dream Ends

Why i carried this fish from one pond to the other im not sure. I haven't been able to interpret this dream.
Please feel free to interpret, there is no wrong or right answer, all interpretations will help me to understand this dream better. Be Intuitive and be confident doing it Very Happy

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum