Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused

3 posters

Go down

Confused Empty Confused

Post by mia March 24th 2012, 2:57 pm

My belief about God, because of the question/answer I did is God is an energy, like the air or water, a necessary part of life.

I cannot worship or pray to 'God' because I cannot see how this 'necessary part of our existence' can hear or help me with my thoughts, concerns etc.

I do believe in Jesus and Mary, cos I have seen them, worked with them, talked to them.

When I need to ask for help/pray I call upon angels, ascended masters (Jesus, Mary) my guides, trees and my departed family.

I know I am from the stars, Arcturus to be exact, maybe that is why I am different.

I am not a bad person, but some do shun me when I speak my truth about my beliefs, yet, they accept my thoughts when I say I know I am pagan.

Yet saying that, I cannot understand the God and Goddess in paganism.

So many thoughts, queries, puzzles in my mind at the moment.

I want to understand how you believe in God, and why I cannot.

Am I wrong? Have I something missing?

I am happy talking to the universe etc, I get my answers, I feel the love of Jesus and Mary, my guides and angels and trees and plants.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Confused Empty Re: Confused

Post by Vanilla2 March 25th 2012, 7:14 am

I only get confused on both Jesus and Gods purpose in our life. As to who does what kind of thing.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 7th 2012, 11:57 am

mia wrote:My belief about God, because of the question/answer I did is God is an energy, like the air or water, a necessary part of life.

I cannot worship or pray to 'God' because I cannot see how this 'necessary part of our existence' can hear or help me with my thoughts, concerns etc.

I do believe in Jesus and Mary, cos I have seen them, worked with them, talked to them.

When I need to ask for help/pray I call upon angels, ascended masters (Jesus, Mary) my guides, trees and my departed family.

I know I am from the stars, Arcturus to be exact, maybe that is why I am different.

I am not a bad person, but some do shun me when I speak my truth about my beliefs, yet, they accept my thoughts when I say I know I am pagan.

Yet saying that, I cannot understand the God and Goddess in paganism.

So many thoughts, queries, puzzles in my mind at the moment.

I want to understand how you believe in God, and why I cannot.

Am I wrong? Have I something missing?

I am happy talking to the universe etc, I get my answers, I feel the love of Jesus and Mary, my guides and angels and trees and plants.

all minds are connected to each other, and God and Jesus are just two of the multitudes of minds that one can interact with.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 7th 2012, 12:01 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:I only get confused on both Jesus and Gods purpose in our life. As to who does what kind of thing.

To me they are folks that you can visit with and as with all folks, some you can become close friends with and some you can not become close friends with. Tis the nature of things.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down