Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twins - A - Parable....

3 posters

Go down

Twins - A - Parable.... Empty Twins - A - Parable....

Post by Vanilla2 March 12th 2012, 1:55 pm

Once upon a time, twin boys were conceived.

Weeks passed and the twins developed. As their awareness grew, they laughed for joy: “Isn’t it great that we were conceived? Isn’t it great to be alive? ”

Together the twins explored their worlds. When they found their mother’s cord that gave them life, they sang for joy! “How great our mother’s love is, that she shares her own life with us!”

As weeks stretched into months, the twins noticed how much each was changing.

“What does it mean?” one asked.

“It means our stay in this world is drawing to an end.” said the other.

“But I don’t want to go,” said one. “I want to stay here always.”

“We have no choice,” said the other. “But maybe there is life after birth.”

“But how can there be?” responded one. “We will shed our life cord and how can life be possible without it? Besides, we have seen evidence that others were here before us, and none of them has returned to tell us there is life after birth. No, this is the end. Maybe there is no mother after all.”

“But there has to be,” protested the other. “How else did we get here? How do we remain alive?”

“Have you ever seen our mother?” said one.

“Maybe she only lives in our minds. Maybe we made her up because the idea made us feel good.”

So the last days in the womb were filled with deep questioning and fear.

Finally, the moment of birth arrived. When the twins had passed from their world, they opened their eyes and cried for joy – for what they saw exceeded their fondest dreams.

That is birth … and that is death.

Authors Details: Unknown Author
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Twins - A - Parable.... Empty Re: Twins - A - Parable....

Post by Spirit-Being March 13th 2012, 3:30 pm

Wonderful Story this is the great mystery, these questions the boys asked. As for me i can feel much more than the physical nature of life. Where we go after we leave the earth i am not sure. But there is much evidence, from all cultures around the world. we are all very special, we have so much to offer to this world we live in. Share it, express it with all that you are Become Inspired Rainbow
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 14th 2012, 9:19 am

Spirit-Being wrote:Wonderful Story this is the great mystery, these questions the boys asked. As for me i can feel much more than the physical nature of life. Where we go after we leave the earth i am not sure. But there is much evidence, from all cultures around the world. we are all very special, we have so much to offer to this world we live in. Share it, express it with all that you are Become Inspired Twins - A - Parable.... 857412

Twins - A - Parable.... 30964 !!!
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum