Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfection

2 posters

Go down

Perfection Empty Perfection

Post by sunmystic February 11th 2012, 3:33 pm

"Perfection is a solid connection to the source that is being explored with God as a playmate." © 2012 sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Perfection Empty Re: Perfection

Post by Spirit-Being February 12th 2012, 4:48 pm

Truly Inspiring its very intellectually stated i feel this read many times can open the mind to the truth. Going to study this so to speak and allow for further insight.

Meditate

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic February 13th 2012, 11:25 am

Spirit-Being wrote:Truly Inspiring its very intellectually stated i feel this read many times can open the mind to the truth. Going to study this so to speak and allow for further insight.

Perfection 185542

Many Blessings

Spirit-Being you are a truly awesome person. I know it doesn't seem that way right now; but behold the future, things are going to be interesting!.

The area that the unicorn's horn is in the middle of is the Eye of Ra, this eye is the source. The unicorn's horn is two horns twisted together, this represents the male side and the female side of one's brain working together as a team. This team effort working together in the opening to the source "creates" and what is created flows from the source to you and becomes a part of your reality. The female side of the brain is an unstoppable force, the male side of the bran is an immoveable object. When the two meet as equals a dynamic balance is created and when this dynamic balance is placed in the opening to the source, interesting possibilities present themselves as gifts from the source. Add to this God as a loving playmate Smile and you can spend eternity at play and never get bored!
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being February 19th 2012, 11:24 pm

wow this is amazing i really needed to read this today, with everything i have been going through. I look forward to experiencing that balance. Even though at times i feel impatient, but this explanation was wonderfully stated. Thank You

Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic February 20th 2012, 10:38 am

Spirit-Being wrote:wow this is amazing i really needed to read this today, with everything i have been going through. I look forward to experiencing that balance. Even though at times i feel impatient, but this explanation was wonderfully stated. Perfection 220146

Sometime it is hard to put things into words and sometimes it isn't. What is funny is that it works and this is the only place on the internet that it is posted and probably always will be. Spirit-Being, with the exception of Wind Dancer, you are a real close younger version of me. I have been through a lot of things that other people are going through, but Spirit-Being, you pin it almost all of the way down the line. Vanilla is a lot like me also. You guys are easy to like if one likes themselves Smile .

Here is another thing that is funny, with the exception of my wife, everybody that knows me all say the same thing, "Don't encourage him, because if you talk to him long enough he will begin to make sense and then you will be in trouble!" Guys, I have no idea why they say that Smile just absolutely none.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down